Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? (16006 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Eurolander: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
You might be suffering from something serious. How can you follow someone that has nothing to loose?

Ekpa has nothing at stake but you have everything at stake and you are following him?

You really need to be checked.
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Pat081: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:
I think apc will get at least 50 senate seats,pdp 30 lp 20 and nnpp 5..apc should have 150 reps,pdp 100,lp 50,others 60.

Apc should win at least 12 senate seats in nw,11 in ne,10 in nc,12 in sw,7 in ss and 3 in se...
Pdp should win 6 in nw,5 ne,4 nc,4 sw,8 in ss and 3 in se..lp will win 7 in se,4 in ss,1 in sw,4 in nc,one in ne and one in nw.
Hmmm you mean people will still vote for APC in 2023 they should take those people to yaba left in Lagos

Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Inosky: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Where I didn't see any labour party candidate contesting, I will vote PDP. I don't have anything to do with evil party that impoverished millions of Nigerians just under 8 years.
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by urbobo20(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Apc will produce from edo north,delta central,bayelsa east and central,rivers west,cross river north and aks north West...in se,apc will win orlu and okigwe,abia north,ebonyi south.they can add ebonyi north and abia south if care isn't taken
I doubt if apc can win delta south . Cause that ighoyota na strong politician
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:
PDP and Labour will form the majority with an alliance and produce the Senate President.

Governance will be smooth for President Peter Obi with all his bills of transforming Nigeria given accelerated hearing and passage.

APC will fizzle away with time after most of their members decamp to Labour.

A New Nigeria will be born with Peter Obi as President.

I don talk my own, make I go back go sleep.

Do get all those dreams when you drink garri before sleeping?
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Penguin2: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:
I think apc will get at least 50 senate seats,pdp 30 lp 20 and nnpp 5..apc should have 150 reps,pdp 100,lp 50,others 60.

Apc should win at least 12 senate seats in nw,11 in ne,10 in nc,12 in sw,7 in ss and 3 in se...
Pdp should win 6 in nw,5 ne,4 nc,4 sw,8 in ss and 3 in se..lp will win 7 in se,4 in ss,1 in sw,4 in nc,one in ne and one in nw.

Southeast and Southsouth have 33 Senators combined.

With Obi likely to clear the region with voters voting parallel, expect Labour to win all senatorial seats in the two regions. Worst case scenario is that Labour will win 20 seats in the two regions combined.

Now, one or two senators might likely come from Lagos.

One senator from Southern Kaduna.

3 senators from Plateau.

3 senators from Benue.

1 senator from Abuja.

And about 1 senator each from Nasarawa and Taraba.

So, realistically, Labour Party might be having about 30 senators. And that is irrespective of whether Obi wins the presidency or not.

Labour might end up having more senators than PDP if care is not taken.
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
urbobo20:
I doubt if apc can win delta south . Cause that ighoyota na strong politician

Oghoyota is central not south
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Penguin2: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Inosky:
Where I didn't see any labour party candidate contesting, I will vote PDP. I don't have anything to do with evil party that impoverished millions of Nigerians just under 8 years.

Lol!

I was speaking with one guy in Lagos when we drove past Banky W’s poster.

So, we were trying to think through Banky’s chances and the guy told me that Banky will not win his House of Rep election under PDP in Lagos because people don’t have the time of voting different parties for different constituencies; that most voters are most likely going to vote Labour parallel irrespective of whether a goat is the candidate 🤣.

It was hilarious but that’s the truth.

Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

With Obi likely to clear the region with voters voting parallel, expect Labour to win all senatorial seats in the two regions. Worst case scenario is that Labour will win 20 seats in the two regions combined.

3 senators from Plateau.

3 senators from Benue.

1 senator from Abuja.

So, realistically, Labour Party might be having about 30 senators. And that is irrespective of whether Obi wins the presidency or not.

Labour can't have three senators in plateau,highest two.in benue,you may end up winning no Senate.only gbillah has a chance. You will not win anything in lagos,you can't use a non indigene to remove aduda an indigene..
Labour will not win any Senate in aks,delta bayelsa
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

I was speaking with one guy in Lagos when we drove past Banky W’s poster.

So, we were trying to think through Banky’s chances and the guy told me that Banky will not win his House of Rep election under PDP in Lagos because people don’t have the time of voting different parties for different constituencies; that most voters are most likely going to vote Labour parallel irrespective of whether a goat is the candidate 🤣.

It was hilarious but that’s the truth.

Labour cannot win in etiosa
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by buhariguy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
searchlight:
If i had voted APC at any point in my life make i die. APC? Common respect yourself ooo. I dey mad ?
Yes oo
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Penguin2: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Labour can't have three senators in plateau,highest two.in benue,you may end up winning no Senate.only gbillah has a chance. You will not win anything in lagos,you can't use a non indigene to remove aduda an indigene..
Labour will not win any Senate in aks,delta bayelsa
Lol!

Let’s leave this argument for February 25th
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Let’s leave this argument for February 25th

You would have thought of that.always feel the pulse of labour.outside Edo and rivers, they ate quiet in ss
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Penguin2: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Eti Osa is land of non-indigenes in Lagos. And I stay in Eti Osa as well.

So, I can tell you categorically clear that Labour Party is clearing the LGA.

Did you see where their PVC collection figures surpassed that of Alimosho?

What do you think is driving it?
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Eti Osa is land of non-indigenes in Lagos. And I stay in Eti Osa as well.

So, I can tell you categorically clear that Labour Party is clearing the LGA.

Did you see where their PVC collection figures surpassed that of Alimosho?

What do you think is driving it?

This is Lagos not the east.pdp has never won eti osa so obi won't win there.dont forget it is tinubu lga
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Penguin2: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
senatordave1:

This is Lagos not the east.pdp has never won eti osa so obi won't win there.dont forget it is tinubu lga

PDP has never won Eti Osa because most of these guys have never been interested in voting until this election cycle.

I asked you one question, what do you think is responsible for Eti Osa outdoing Alimosho numbers in PVC collection?
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Penguin2:

PDP has never won Eti Osa because most of these guys have never been interested in voting until this election cycle.

I asked you one question, what do you think is responsible for Eti Osa outdoing Alimosho numbers in PVC collection?

Oga,nothing like never voting before.we know the lgas pdp can win iagos and I don't need to tell you that apc wi quarantine areas that will likely not vote apc....
V. There is nothing new about PVC collection this year,you guys are exaggerating.in 2019,registration was 14 mil.this year is just 9 mil and you guys are making noise
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by adekolaelect(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
alsudan:
PDP and Labour will form the majority with an alliance and produce the Senate President.

Governance will be smooth for President Peter Obi with all his bills of transforming Nigeria given accelerated hearing and passage.

APC will fizzle away with time after most of their members decamp to Labour.

A New Nigeria will be born with Peter Obi as President.

I don talk my own, make I go back go sleep.
You are better to have your sleep well for now bcs days is coming when sleep will not come before and a day Obi is declared to be in third or fourth position.

Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Madups(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Abia north? Abia south? You don drink you medicine today?
senatordave1:

Apc will produce from edo north,delta central,bayelsa east and central,rivers west,cross river north and aks north West...in se,apc will win orlu and okigwe,abia north,ebonyi south.they can add ebonyi north and abia south if care isn't taken
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Madups:
Abia north? Abia south? You don drink you medicine today?

Orji uzor kalu has already won his senate seat even if he is contesting against obi
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by majole: 1:40am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

I doubt LP gets 5 senators & 10 Reps
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by babyfaceafrica: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

They can't win anywhere in lagos
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Benwallt(m): 5:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Kyase:

Where will.labour get 20 senators from
Dusbin I guess.
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by kcnwaigbo: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2023
adioolayi:

It's fair analysis....my own opinion, it will be extremely difficult to have 7 SS and 3 SE APC Senators..the reasons being the LP Tsunami.

We lack voters education in Nigeria, hence, difficult for electorates to start voting different parties on same election day across various positions.

The party that wins Presidential, will mostlikely win Senate and House of rep at most polling unit where they win.

That's why I think 7 and 3 Senators from SS and SE respectively for APC will be a huge one. What this means , if it happens , is that Tinubu will win 10 Senatorial District in SS and SE combined. That will be very huge.

That said, SE should just try produce 1 or 2 Senators on the platform of APC, just to play safe, in case APC wins Presidential Election..so they don't lose the potential Senate President slot.
Bros seriously do you believe what you just typed?. Even without the BVAS how many senators do we have in APC from the SS and SE?
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Ttalk: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Kyase:

The whole south east don't even have up to 20 senators
Even at that you expect labour to clear it?

You can imagine the illiterate who doesn't know SE only have 15 senator from entire SE region.

Nairaland with dumb political analyst everywhere
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Ttalk: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Jogs1900:

Well Kaduna south is between LP and PDP... Meanwhile in Lagos west,LP might snatch some house of representatives seat as it happened during GEJ period 2015.But the votes from Alimosho LG is expected to swallow whatever gain they would have made from Ojo axis...APC will still win the Senate because of Alimosho factor.

Stop talking trash, LP can't win any HoR position in Lagos state going forward. Go and write this down. Beside APC candidate from Lagos West is from Ojo Riverine area, so there's no factor Igbo will pull in Ojo, we have seen and done our homework perfectly.

Igbo will henceforth be a spectator in Lagos politics
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Ttalk: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:

3 senators from Plateau.

3 senators from Benue.

1 senator from Abuja.

You are too dull to be on political section. Look at rubbish you typed as prediction.

Abeg make election come so we can have peace of mind from these olodos that are predicting nonsense
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by kcnwaigbo: 6:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Stop talking trash, LP can't win any HoR position in Lagos state going forward. Go and write this down. Beside APC candidate from Lagos West is from Ojo Riverine area, so there's no factor Igbo will pull in Ojo, we have seen and done our homework perfectly.

Igbo will henceforth be a spectator in Lagos politics
Oga we have PVCs and thus can never become spectators.

APC will never win Ojo nor amuwo odofin.It will go to either the PDP or LP
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by kcnwaigbo: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:

You are too dull to be on political section. Look at rubbish you typed as prediction.

Abeg make election come so we can have peace of mind from these olodos that are predicting nonsense
E go soon clear for your eyes
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Ttalk: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga we have PVCs and thus can never become spectators.

APC will never win Ojo nor amuwo odofin.It will go to either the PDP or LP

Let me quickly quote you for reference purpose, not that your opinion matters.

Someone who would not come out to vote on Election Day is awarding votes. You will cry tire after we humiliate you in Lagos and SW while the North bury you and you fall below where you were in 2019.

NNPP will win more seat than your Andrew liver salt party. That's another piercing fact that will run your stomach throughout today
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by Madups(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Orji uzor kalu has already won his senate seat even if he is contesting against obi
Are you telling me about the very abia north i come from or another one. If ouk contest for bende lga election today he'll likely not win. Once you leave his hometown, igbere, uncle is more or less a clown.
Re: Which Party Will Dominate The National Assembly In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Madups:
Are you telling me about the very abia north i come from or another one. If ouk contest for bende lga election today he'll likely not win. Once you leave his hometown, igbere, uncle is more or less a clown.

Oga,stop talking nonsense na.even in arochukwu lga,ouk is more popular than Mao ohuabunwa.just say you hate apc

59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday / 2019: Politicians Sell, Lease Mansions To Raise Campaign Funds / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56