Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) (38597 Views)

Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) / A Commercial Bus Summersaults In Lone Accident In Ikeja (Pictures) / A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Luckylife(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Trapnews:

Your generation is.hopeless, so you prefer i write that you and your household rest.in peace abi? so be it.
Heart attack and mental problem is very common in your linage. That's why you act like wicked senseless animal when Nigerians are grieving the lost of innocent Nigerians .
As you are playing politics will innocent people lives may your life play with politics too.

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Pharaohny: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrkumareze:

This is how you sympathise to the bereaved family .

Someone that is irretrievably mad , Tinubu supporter

It'll not be well with the mod that is auto correcting urch--ins all because of Tinubu
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by bro4u: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Orch1981: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
budusky05:
I blame passengers sometimes for things like this, I traveled once with Agufure* just from Warri to Port Harcourt guys come and see speed, and all passengers kept mute no one only but me calling this driver to slow down and the rest passengers looking at me like one village man, so I kuku stop for mbiama* junction and waved them goodbye with my money. Looked for another bus and gently made it back home.
Guy you wise

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Seefinish: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Trapnews:

Your generation is.hopeless, so you prefer i write that you and your household rest.in peace abi? so be it.
accursed soul.

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Goodlady(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Conner44:
OMG! shocked Na person head press like mango so?
Life is so ephemeral

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by DriveByKiller: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
A bus built to carry 9 passengers, Nigerians will modify the sitting position to 18.

Poverty of the mind and body

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by izubext007: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
it will never be our portion . like for Amen Share For i'm covered with the blood of Jesus
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by CHII2017(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chaaii,their drivers are very reckless.
May God grant their souls eternal rest and give their families the grace to bear the loss.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by petertamtam6(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Say No To Night Travel...... I traveled through Night Last Week Omo I saw Hell Through Lokoja Road With Dangote Drivers!.. Men those Guys No Get Joy For Road,They Drive As if nah them papa get Highway!

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Originalsly: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmmm ... I guess yet again people sitting like sheep in a bus and do nothing from stopping the driver from driving recklessly and endangering their lives.
Worse .... the kind of people that would snap and post such gory photos and see nothing wrong with this. These are the type of people that slaughter others and can sleep peacefully at night.... the beasts amongst us.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by checkmatez: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
R.I.P to them
Aktc can do better, thier buses used in long distance journey are very tight...am talking about those jinbei buses... So tight and very light...
While saving money this is the result.
So painful

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
There really should be speed limits on our roads, and severe punishment for those who exceed them!

The severity and fatality of this accident would have been far less if the driver wasn't on a breakneck speed!

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by WhisperedNoise: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Na wa oo.... The management of AKTC is to blame.

There Aba to Uyo vehicles are not even good enough for town service.

There Onitsha to Uyo drivers are reckless drivers.

I entered it from Imo to Akwa Ibom. I vowed never to enter it again. Very terrible service, drunk driver, useless vehicle that kept sputtering and jerking. Driver was doing above 100km/h for most of the time.

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by judedwriter(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
17 people crushed to death like that?? So tragic!

This life is so fleeting....

But remember, nothing happens physically unless it's permitted spiritually.

Let's be very prayerful this year.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by donem: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem cry
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by kel4soft: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
This and many others could have been avoided if Nigeria had an efficient railway system.

Rip to the dead

So if there is railway. Buses won't move again?
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by donem: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I entered it from Imo to Akwa Ibom. I vowed never to enter it again. Very terrible service, drunk driver, useless vehicle that kept sputtering and jerking. Driver was doing above 100km/h for most of the time.
Very Bad Transport Company, I entered from Warri to Calabar left Warri 7:30am reached Calabar Almost 9pm because of bad bus.

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Badguy77(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chai God abeg have mercy on Nigerians...
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by saheed24(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
O h God
This is so sad. Indeed to Allah we all belong to him we shall return.
May Allah forgive them and have mercy upon their souls.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Solocoin: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Since the state Governor of Akwa Ibom state can't do anything about this AKTC issue I think federal government should stop them from operation because every time their bus will either spoil for road and involve in an accident.

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
kel4soft:

So if there is railway. Buses won't move again?

Busing system of commuting passengers are designed for third world nations.

There are though buses designed for moving passengers.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Confirm4real:
Chaii and these ones shouted happy new year o...

RIP to them.

My brother and the year consumed them, life is uncertain, every moment should be appreciated and enjoyed.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Politicians and their wizards
in action. 🙄

RIP to the dead. 😭
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by highchief1: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Seventeen passengers were crushed to death in a fatal accident involving an 18-seater bus belonging to Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC).

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that only one passenger survived the accident which took place last night, January 20, 2023.

The only survivor of the accident, Idorenyin Daniel, said she sat in the front seat with driver but the driver could not make it.

Eyewitnesses told our correspondent that the bus lost control and summersaulted several times.

Most of the victims of the accident had their body parts severed.

The bus was heading to Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/01/17-passengers-crushed-to-death-as-aktc-bus-heading-to-akwa-ibom-summersaults.html?amp=1
all this one follow Dey shout happy new year the other day.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by stigman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Trapnews:

You are a bastard

Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Irupetepete:
Evil pre election at work.

Many years ago, at the front of lawals house in ilorin, a man was split in half and someone, probably a politician had his bath inside him...

Remember the time of olusola saraki and his machete saga...
This country is deep gan
Chai.... People are wicked, dem get mind o shocked shocked shocked
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by codemaniacs: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
seun OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01

those pictures are too graphic...

Have you ever seen gory and extreme graphic pictures of wh:ite people on the internet

pictures like this cause PTSD in black people who read and see such pictures...

it is very wrong to allow and share such pictures online..
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by axeman2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
The only person that survived is idorenyen that is hope name can save you
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
budusky05:
I blame passengers sometimes for things like this, I traveled once with Agufure* just from Warri to Port Harcourt guys come and see speed, and all passengers kept mute no one only but me calling this driver to slow down and the rest passengers looking at me like one village man, so I kuku stop for mbiama* junction and waved them goodbye with my money. Looked for another bus and gently made it back home.

My sympathy to the family of the victims
good, i pity nigerians who act mute.

One rule for me is to never enter a bus that has gallon of petrol in it. It's either i get down or the person who brings in the petrol gets down.
Re: 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) by Ekpelokal(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
God please accept thier souls in heaven. Amen

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos)