Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) (884 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Neolife Job Scammer Bursted In Adeniji i contacted this man today for work and he asked me to come to Adeniji lagos island, , on getting there he said wait at jankara let me tell someone to call you, after waiting on the road for more than 30 mins a number called me and said to come to jankara training ground where they are playing ball on getting there saw them brainwashing some new converts, imediately i changed am for them come and see all of them looking like dejected paupers. If not because i was born again, somebody would have met baba God today. The name of the Neo life job Scammer that lured me to their den today is onome obokohwo, as you can see he has a lots of job adverts on that Facebook page with lots of comments below is his facebook advert and pics Meanwhile his phone number is 08084222497 beware guys!!

Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by epondudu: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Let hear from his side grin
I hate scammers.

1 Like

Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by GLOBALINF: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
They have scammed a lot of people! Especially those JJC in lagos!
Those criminal makes hundreds of thousands posting fake job and asking people to for forms and all that!
Naija na wa o… embarassed
Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by blacksam01: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
its not a scam ooo..its a ladder like earning schemes where u sell drugs for neolife and make profit cuz u were given at huge discount....simple

what u call brainwashing is mking tge people want to do it instead of finding paid jobs..

so wot is tge scam about it
Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
blacksam01:
its not a scam ooo..its a ladder like earning schemes where u sell drugs for neolife and make profit cuz u were given at huge discount....simple

what u call brainwashing is mking tge people want to do it instead of finding paid jobs..

so wot is tge scam about it

i can see you are one of them, so what would we call this "come to adeniji i have office job for you, yes i am the md of the company, " on getting there you realize that there's no office job instead neolife, why decieve instead of telling the truth. what do we call that, hnmm

i pray as you are trekking the streets of Lagos selling those neolife expired fake drugs that motor will jamp you.

2 Likes

Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by blacksam01: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

i can see you are one of them, so what would we call this "come to adeniji i have office job for you, yes i am the md of the company, " on getting there you realize that there's no office job instead neolife, why decieve instead of telling the truth. what do we call that, hnmm

i pray as you are trekking the streets of Lagos selling those neolife expired fake drugs that motor will jamp you.

i habbe never sold neo life and will not sell, but very reluctantly, i bought their very very expensive prostate enlargement drugs for my ailing dat..i bought it 72k in 2020...that is after all efforts at tge hospital, then he urinates with pipe and stores with sachets...

to our utmost suprise..that drug healed him his prostrate results returned Normal size..the man is 89 yr old den..and till now he urinates without any problem....thats the day i started believing their drugs....

the story of how it stopped another perosn from diabetes....i dont like d trekking in d sun stuff, but thatt does not mean the drugs are bad....mayb the claims of huge gains from sales aare kies sha..i dont know
Re: Neolife Job Scammer Apprehended In Adeniji (pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Neolife no be scam, that is one thing I'm sure of.

(1) (Reply)

A Female Police Officer Rewarded For Arrestin A Car Theft In Kwara State / Should We Be Wasting Govt Money Prosecuting Petty Crimes In Nigeria?: Vote / O.J. Simpson Sets To Auction Off The Knife He Killed His Wife With!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.