Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist (34970 Views)

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Ladymillion(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
What did I just watch?
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Sleekfingers: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoFWYvMax2I&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrMYzeh7qr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So the husband should be shooting blanks abi?
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Antoeni(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Only An IPOB Idiot Will Say Such a Thing

1 Like

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Ken4Christ: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
The man is sick in his head. He is certainly not normal. His people should please take him to a psychiatrist before it gets worse.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by damoobaba: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
A sin against who?

Its sin against your private parts. Angels go just gather somewhere now dey laff, they cant kill themselves because of Nigerians.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by VE28(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igbo no be your mate
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Bet9ja217: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ysysg
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Desusi: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
nairalander2020:
After all this he will let them gather offering for him(begging with style)mean while he does'nt even know his bible wella.

Cabucabu preachers

End time preachers.!
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by tfelicityk(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
See logic...
Why e dey preach then?
Na philosopher e be ni
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Grgt0n: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Religion
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by NessFortunate: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2023
STARGREEN:
Passengers told him that he shouldn't have been born in that case and he replied, "Did I ask anybody to born me? Did I ask anybody to give birth to me?"

JOKES ON HIM. YOU CAN'T MOCK GOD. JUST DEY PLAY.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2023
🌚🌚 Oríṣiríṣi...
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by avrex3k(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2023
🤣🤣💀
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by FuckHomophobes: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Olaolex: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekeUG:

Hell has let loose some bastards to currupt the mind of some guilible fools. See this one saying rubbish. Shey nah by force to preach? If you don't know what to say, then, you keep that smelling thing you called mouth shut. See his face like burnt akara.
And to op that said he is an evangelist, you deserve to be wiped oraimo cord on your left ear. That one is not an evangelist o. But an igbo dealer.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by LegendHero(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2023
😂😂
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by BnQoyyim(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Where in the Bibles did you get this?
In the 73 books of the Catholic or 66 books of the Protestant.
The Ama Jehovahs Good News?
Full of Confusion!
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by ajakuai(m): 1:10am On Jan 22, 2023
All fake! (in Wike's voice)
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by HeroicMeastro: 1:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nchenches: 2:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Too many mad evangelists are now in Nigeria.
This one asked: did he write anybody a letter to give birth to him?
Madness is not only when one is naked on the streets.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by omoadeleye(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
He should have been asked to quote a verse! He surely would have one!

"Paul said it's better not to marry" sort!

Worldly things are sins, so he he said impregnating one's wife is worldly thing and it's a sin.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by adedayoa2(f): 3:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Evangelist, whyyyyy
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by seeyounow: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2023

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by planetx: 3:32am On Jan 22, 2023
1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his SEED remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Very big sin i tell you.
Men, stop impregnating your wives.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by myrates: 4:07am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekeUG:

Honestly many are just roaming the street, crazy people abound.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 22, 2023
He said he didn't write letter to anybody to born him. This man need just a beautiful car, house and guarantee steady income with a very beautiful lady, he will find his lost sense. All I see in him is someone who is so frustrated and rueing the day he was born.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by MorningSir: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Dude just needed some change.. had to say some corny $h€€t to earn their respect so he could ask for some offerings in return but just pushed a lil too far lol…

The hustle lolol !!

Some days are like that for the “Evangelist” too haha
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by AmeLonRo(m): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
It is well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-j0PlDtk4
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by 007Marvel(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2023
This is what I keep saying, and this guy validates my concerns. Those who misinterpret the bible and take it to be whatever they see fit, all have one thing in common. They lack proper education. I keep saying it most of the preacher you see on the streets, on the bus on the internet like our pastor righteousness are illiterates! they lack the knowledge to understand what they read. If you engage them over other life topic they never have any reasonable argument than to try to use their twisted understanding of the bible. I don't tolerate them anymore, they irritate me.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by FireUpNow(m): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Not every preacher you listen to and not everything they claim you take to heart. Some are just illiterate s and don't know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Flying In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.