Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34825 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying In My Dreams by babz007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Petersamuel8(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Believe me something is wrong, you were initiated without your permision

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
The guy above me. How far na? Why you steal my ftc ? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by houstonia(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
guy my honest opinion is that you don want help. You want some over zealous religious persons on nairaland to tell you you're a witch. Wait for it till your topic hits the front page.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Petersamuel8(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
houstonia:
guy my honest opinion is that you don want help. You want some over zealous religious person to tell you you're a witch. Wait for it till your topic hits the front page.
. True

7 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by otemanuduno: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by akintom(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
babz007:

The subconscious component of your mind is intensely active. You have acquired sufficient knowledge to provide answers to some questions, in a unique way.

Your duty is to find that out. Whatever you do, you might stop having such experiences after some time.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by TomHagen: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
babz007:
Visit this website and post your dreams there. The person in charge is a pastor who has the gift of interpreting dreams dreamstorchlight.org/
Re: Flying In My Dreams by babz007(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

30 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by boman2014: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2016
maybe u r a MUTANT

X-MEN

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

My dear brother, don't listen to these satanic agents on nairaland!

I'm happy you realise that this is a problem, and that's exactly the truth. You need prayers, you need to undergo deliverance. I don't know your location, if not, I would have suggested where you can go and be totally delivered.

I suggest you start personal prayers, it works if you have faith; pray and denounce every type of initiation into witchcraft, marine, or occult. Declare that you have no place with them, and reject every influence over your spirit.

Pray that the blood of Jesus should neutralise every evil seed planted by the devil in your life.

Whenever you have those dreams, wake and immediately pray against them, don't be afraid, no matter what power is trying to use your spirit, it can only happen when you submit to it. The Bible says, " resist the devil and he will flee".

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
How do people dream ??

I don't dream when i sleep, i just lay on my bed like a corpse till i wake

42 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by holluwai(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Pele o superman.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Kenneth205(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Haa
Re: Flying In My Dreams by KingGeorgey(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Superman Returns

16 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by wayne4loan: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Youngman ... This is a sign from the most high, that u belong to the sky, contact NASA asap .. The force is calling You cause your blood-line are in the stars..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

Lolz hahahaah your topic title got me laughing hard. I know you must think you are some kind of evil possessed blood sucking witch flying.

But hey! You are not.

You are totally fine.

You are psychic abilities

Infact just like me you are a psychic, you partially lucid dream don't let this xtians come here to tell you crap to destroy your spiritual ability. People like you with such abilities are able to see avert any harm coming to them or loved ones.

Change your mind set. You are okay.
I suggest coming to satanism to empower and build your soul. To unlock your full powers by activating your soul okay. You will be a great man if you utilize this poeer fully as you will be able to control your destiny and future fully. You are even more spiritually open than I was before I started building my soul now to become open pshycially to the Gods and father satan.

Xtianity is hoax. Fact is here

www.exposingchristinaity.com

You are free to pm me if you wish to talk privately.

Like I said. Do not let this xtians get in your mind for they know not the truth of the spiritual and even of the physical as they are under captivity of the mind.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by nanizle(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
OP has brought food for religious and supersticious folks grin

8 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by bigtboi(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
just like som1 tellin me my own dream story, I dont feel like its a problem tho... to me, im a super spiritual being... I also av d super real dream of a civil war, a war so terrible nd full of deaths nd tension.... I feel like I av a purpose buh that purpose I dont know of yet...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Viking007(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by khristals(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Are u a lover of super hero movies? stop watching too much Hollywood movies (especially MARVEL and WB productions) ..thank me later smiley

22 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by octopusfreaky(f): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahah, weirdos everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by slimthugchimee(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
sometimes i will be awake and still be dreaming but this time half awake, angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by sotall(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
I dont see anything wrong in what you are experiencing. what you are experiencing is called " lucid dream". I have it atleast twice every week.

In those dreams I am able to float in the air and control my movement using my consciousness. I am always happy in such dreams because people I see in these dreams are amazed at my ability. What really amaze me in these dreams is that I know I am dreaming and can control myself to do whatever I want in the dream.

I had once had a dream where I was standing in my street in the dead of the night. Then I became aware I should be home by this time as there was nobody on the street. So I started walking home but thoughts of the gate being locked and everyone at home already asleep flooded my mind . But I forged ahead and told myself I will be recognised by my voice. I got home and knocked on the gate and in no time I was in the living room filled with many people both young and old . A quick glance at their faces tells me these are people I have known before .They were all busy and I couldn't talk to them. Then as I looked up to go to my room, I became conscious that I (my physical body) was fast asleep in the other room. This made me ( my spirit ) to become curious and wanted to gain entrance into the room my physical body was lying. I struggled with the door but couldn't gain entrance until I woke up. This is an example of a lucid dream. It is completely normal and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to tie it with any negative attribute.
I also have also seem things that eventually happened in the future in my dreams just like you . It is nomal and it is your nature. Don't create any problem for yourself from it.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by nanizle(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

OP lets talk about the bolded... I need you to predict some scores for me wink

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Galaxydon1(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
witch things,

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
You are a wizard, don't let other people know, this is just a secret.

14 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Einl(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Hahahaa.

Instead of running why don't you embrace your gift. Take it. Develop it.

Be a better person.

Help the poor.

Get laid.

11 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by praxs(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
You are zeddicuz zul zorenda, witch of the 2nd other

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flying In My Dreams by sakalisis(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
cool
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Adebash01(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Believe me as well, the meaning of that dream is that you will be great in your life, am telling you because it was an elderly man that told me.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Those Who Will Miss RCCG Physical Convention / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.