Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) (30068 Views)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Moh247: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
After having E in Matlab
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
E be like say him pass the course wey him no expect
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Laple0541(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm sure it happened in AfghanEastern

The young boy was happy that out of a thousand of his contemporaries that are bound for gala selling in Lagos, he was able to graduate.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is how we will rejoice after election. PO to the Aso Rock
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by TheGreatYam: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
damosky12:

Lol. You ever schooled in any of these top fed universities?

If you did, his joy shouldn't elude you. Only God knows how much he's been carrying the course over. I quite understand him, especially if this is a final paper.

From the video, it's a secondary school with students wearing uniforms in classrooms
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by LagosLMIS: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide job seekers with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like jobseekers (employed, unemployed, underemployed, freelancer) to fill in this survey via this link:

https://www.research.net/r/FXNXXJ8

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by blingxx(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Slynation:
Omo...!! Only the guy knew what he passed through!!

Only if he know that another shege is waiting for him after school

1 Like

Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Enumerator(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy
lbczurs:
E no hear wetin buhari talk, with or with ya rizult der is nah werk fer u
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
clems88:
Maybe he was never expecting to graduate grin
He was expecting E and saw B I know the excitement have been there b4.

1 Like

Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by taretoofine(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
the way we all go rejoice February 25
When election result is announced

A new nigeria
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
lbczurs:
E no hear wetin buhari talk, with or with ya rizult der is nah werk fer u
hahaha
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Xpensivmaye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's not a guarantee..
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by weljewel: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for the spirit of God in me.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by weljewel: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks be to God my Abba Father; for release from pain, for exaltation, for mercy and for favour.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ajiswaggs:
Lolz….. life after school is difwferent
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Coldie(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
After all those running u go go dae do pos business or teaching
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by weljewel: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank you Holy Spirit Most High God!
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Bobbiee: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
100 level doings. He go mellow once he reaches final year, having chopped gbas gbos left right and center
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by pulsa(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Temmylee02:
This was me back in the days, but now we no even use the work chop, nah tech we dey shook head now🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

May God bless your effort in Jesus name amen 🙏.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheGreatYam:
His reason for being so excited could be that he was promised something nice if his result comes out good. Or he might just be a clown seeking attention.

Whichever the case maybe, congrats to him. It's a secondary school, not higher institution.
No, that happens when you just escaped a carryover from a deadly course by whiskers angry grin wink
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Illegal1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Its alryt....
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by phorget(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
E go take the result open pos shop las-las.
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by stuffs2002: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
francotunsco:

I can bet with my two balls, this guy is not an A or B guy. He probably managed to get C, that's the reason for this excitement!

Maybe so.. But I have seen lots of C students succeed in life
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Sweetvie: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good☺️
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Slynation(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
blingxx:

Only if he know that another shege is waiting for him after school
Lol... normal naw, shege pass shege!!! 😊
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by francotunsco: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

Maybe so.. But I have seen lots of C students succeed in life

Needless. That's not my point!
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by KingMack(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
vote Labour Party make your certificate no end up for under box like our own

Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by stuffs2002: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
francotunsco:

Needless. That's not my point!

Maybe so but it doesn't change that fact
Peter Obi graduated with 3rd class
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by ufuosman(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Over joy for him side
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by Bigheart042(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Happy for u...but the truth is no work after school..
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by francotunsco: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

Maybe so but it doesn't change that fact
Peter Obi graduated with 3rd class

And so?
Re: Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) by fiyinfoluwa29093: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
E no hear wetin buhari talk, with or with ya rizult der is nah werk fer uE no hear wetin buhari talk, with or with ya rizult der is nah werk fer u...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Smashes Prof. Abdulkadir Mohammed's Car Windscreen, ASUU Heads To Court / Juju Scare In LASU / Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.