Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (37634 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:

Very inconsequential
Soon Tinubu will be inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by eldoradoxx: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:
Safe travels
Mrs Mohammed Najatu is a highly principled lady that won't lie to herself that APC government has failed totally and does not deserve the vote of patriotic citizens who voted out PDP in 2023.
If you voted out PDP in 2015 because u sincerely believed that PDP under Jonathan has failed and don't have issues with voting APC despite it's deplorable level of failure in governance, something is certainly wrong with you.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Paullo19: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ritchiee:

But you will push for Obi known as a bad omen,a curse,a Pharaoh and a stingy,allergic to-growth person on Nigeria.You are really very wicked..

U are more wicked than devil himself for wishing tinubu to be the president of the country
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Elections don near
North don dey align behind Atiku
Even Lagos no too sure for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Ritchiee: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Paullo19:

U are more wicked than devil himself for wishing tinubu to be the president of the country
I am not only wishing.Tinubu has triumphed.
Even if he is on a wheelchair like Roosevelt of USA,he would perform exponentially manifold better than Obi.
Obi is a bad omen,a pharaoh,a curse and all evil nightmarish names Anambarians have given him.All Igbo leaders e.g Arthur Eze,Soludo,Mbaka etc are against him.
He is a bad market.
I wish Obi well sha but he is not a good leader according to his antecedents and no sane person will vote a calamity except bigots.
Tinubu simply has that growth and development antidote.He is a man with the midas touch.Nigeria will experience massive positivities.Everybody will be full of joy and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by jimmyvic(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
She is tired of looking stupid grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Kewtt: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Ritchiee:

Even if he is on a wheelchair like Roosevelt of USA,he would perform exponentially manifold better than Obi.
Obi is a bad omen,a pharaoh,a curse and all evil nightmarish names Anambarians have christianed him.
I wish Obi well sha but he is not a good leader according to his antecedents and no sane person will vote a calamity except bigots.
Tinubu simply has that growth and development antidote.He is a man with the midas touch.Nigeria will experience massive positivities.Everybody will be full of joy and happiness.

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Paullo19: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Ritchiee:

Obi is a bad omen,a pharaoh,a curse and all evil nightmarish names Anambarians have christianed him.

It's either u are profiting from the failed APC government or u are talking base on tribe..if not u will know that even the person u think has a better antecedent has nothing upstairs.. Someone who haven't said anything meaningful In most of his campaign.. Keep goofing around, sleeping off in meetings, being rushed out of campaign ground... Well I wish the country well.. And I feel and still think of all this people Obi is the better choice else Atiku will be better off than tinubu...Tinubu only wants to fulfill his dreams of becoming the president and has nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by RiceProducers: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

No matter how much you are paid, with the state of the nation, you cannot have a conscience that is alive and clear and push for emilokan.

Her reasons are wuite clear. She should not have been in that committee with her membership of PSC. She is stil an APC supporter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos / China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.