Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos (4111 Views)

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Trollronaldo: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oma loaud Gan ni.

Enikure. We will block all the roads in Lagos.

Iyalaya gbo gbo yin
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Lovelive: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
So pathetic !

I need redemption (sociopolitical, natural and spiritual ).

CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should stop wasting aviation fuel!

Some dreams are impossible!

πŸ›‘
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Lovelive: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Lol. This is why your life has not moved forward in ages.

You don't believe in miracles...

Every success story you see today in business, politics, career, Science was once termed impossible.

Your mindset will trap you in poverty
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
blahc007:

Says a man who gave up on his...

Do you still remember that story in the bible, where 2 prostitute gave birth at same time and one erroneously killed her own child and tried to claim the child of her colleague....

King Solomon now intervened with diplomatic wisdom..

Do you know that the reason the one with a dead child suggested killing the living child was because she has lost hers?

Beautiful....that's a true story of men whose dreams are dead, instead of them to look for a way to revive it, they rather derive joy in seeing other people become what they have become......infact they can go any length to kill yours.....mek everybody dey equal.

Sir, go revive your dream......and leave Peter to his

Stop quoting fictions and face reality!
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
MrALIVE:
may your dream die before you even conceive it....idiot

I have logical dreams and don’t hope for impossibilities.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Mentality determines destinies...

Never say never...

A King's guard in the Bible told Elisha the same thing and Elisha told him he would see it but not partake of the liberation of Israel.

Continue.
You get time sha.

You are trying to make sense to a bigot?

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by bishopkay: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
ZUBY77:
I Will attend all of them, not because I am paid, not because I have time, but because I want to be able to tell my kids that I was part of the struggle that freed them from the grips of hostage takers and ex military cabals that held Nigeria down since independence.

OBI is the real RENEWED HOPE.
Lagos traffic says hi my friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
ZUBY77:
I Will attend all of them, not because I am paid, not because I have time, but because I want to be able to tell my kids that I was part of the struggle that freed them from the grips of hostage takers and ex military cabals that held Nigeria down since independence.

@Moh247 Leodeking Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordspy Roboto11 Batified2023 TinubuAdvocate Biodun556 Abdul05

Can you see people don't need to be paid to support Peter Obi, because it is clear that he is the man Nigeria needs? That's the end of today's lecture. Here's your homework: write a 1000-word essay describing why Tinubu is considered a bad presidential candidate by most Nigerians.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by michlins(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘
you folks he will drop out of race before December. Right now you're advising him to save money.

Don't sweat it, he's already wealthy for multiple lifetimes

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘

Your papa never see money feed una, you're here thinking of a multi millionaire how he spend his money.

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Seefinish:
Tinubu will not survive if his ATM (Lagos state) is taken from him. Obi is ready to end godfatherism in Nigeria starting from Lagos

The day Lagos state will be free from Tinubu hostage via another party winning Lagos, that's the day Nigerians will see Tinubu yarnsh
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by BossGerald: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘

So you still dey?? You Don rent house abi you still dey still under oshodi bridge grin

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Drsnives(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Afamed:
Zobidents sharing wailing bucket ahead of feb 2023
It was a donation.. get small sense nah

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Drsnives(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Lol. This is why your life has not moved forward in ages.

You don't believe in miracles...

Every success story you see today in business, politics, career, Science was once termed impossible.

Your mindset will trap you in poverty
Kolawole from kano??
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by beejaay: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I hope you will apologize and congratulate me when Asiwaju wins?

sure!!! and we hope you will apologize and congratulate us too when tinubu losewe no wan hear cries oo

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

sure!!! and we hope you will apologize and congratulate us too when tinubu losewe no wan hear cries oo

That’s impossible.

I will do of it happens in my dreams. I am certain it can’t happen in real life
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by kay1one(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2023
CSTRR:

You get time sha.

You are trying to make sense to a bigot?

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Make I try my luck
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘

Na your papa buy fuel, abi na your papa money e spend? Why are you pained on another person's issue?

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘
For with God, nothing shall be Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by amuwo1980: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘
You are scared stiff , leave rigging and violence and let’s see what will happen , I bet you are hopping on rigging , no wonder if u mention a Nigeria that works some people gets so scared

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2023
amuwo1980:

You are scared stiff , leave rigging and violence and let’s see what will happen , I bet you are hopping on rigging , no wonder if u mention a Nigeria that works some people gets so scared

Be patient. Post election is almost here.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

For with God, nothing shall be Impossible.

Prove me wrong and walk into a Lions den.
1Dray:

Na your papa buy fuel, abi na your papa money e spend? Why are you pained on another person's issue?

Gibberish!
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 4:14am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish!

Incoherent urchin

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2023
1Dray:

Incoherent urchin

Your dooms day is ahead!

Certain you will shed tears by end of February when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is declared winner!

Be patient! That tears is constant!
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Ttalk: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2023
Lagosians and Yoruba are aware of the political war you are unleashing in Yoruba land, your focus and gluttonous scheme to take Lagos will consume you.

Are you not seeing the sign already, the little elective position reserved for Igbo during Tinubu has been taken away.
Going forward, no Igboman can win elective position in Lagos until he is ready to change his name from Ikemefuna to Adekola
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Exclusive101: 4:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Sadly you will only be telling your children how you laboured in vain cos obi never fought for democracy only Bola Tinubu n Sowore did among the contenders so Peter Obi can claim credit for that.

ZUBY77:

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 4:44am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ›‘

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Ttalk: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:

Stop campaigning for Obi, you already told us he is a disgrace and underachiever

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sadly you will only be telling your children how you laboured in vain cos obi never fought for democracy only Bola Tinubu n Sowore did among the contenders so Peter Obi can claim credit for that.

Tinupoo NEVER fought for democracy!
Tinupoo was fighting for his stomach under NADECO!!
Let's be guided in this country!!!
A Drug Lord can not be a pro democracy activist. He was only using the exposure brought by NADECO to position himself for lucrative opportunities. When that opportunity finally came, he used it maximally by turning a whole Lagos State into his personal fiefdom!

When you talk about those who genuinely fought for democracy in Nigeria while Abacha was in power, you talk about the ebullient Chief Gani Fawhenmi, the Chima Ubanis, Beko Ransom Kuti them, the Shehu Sanis, Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, even Mike Ozekhome, Ndubuisi Kanu them.. Most of the rest were political opportunsts and tribal turncoats who found in NADECO a convinient smokescreen to mask their corrupt lust for raw power..

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 5:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Stop campaigning for Obi, you already told us he is a disgrace and underachiever

Tinupoo reptile..

I also told you that at the end of his tenure, Obi emerged one of the best/prudent governors to emerge from Nigeria!

Stop trying to harass and blackmail me from supporting a man a thousand times better than the emberassment you are fronting for... That will NEVER work!

A dead Obi is far better than an inebriated agbadorian bonobo you are desperately trying to impose on us..

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Ttalk: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:

Tinupoo reptile..

I also told you that at the end of his tenure, Obi emerged one of the best/prudent governors to emerge from Nigeria!

Stop trying to harass and blackmail me from supporting a man a thousand times better than the emberassment you are fronting for... That will NEVER work!

A dead Obi is far better than an inebriated agbadorian bonobo you are desperately trying to impose on us..

The evil men do lives after them

Internet don't forget. This is how you will tell us that Ikpeazu the kerosene merchant and 500 maternity donor is the best thing after slice bread should he contest in 2027

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Congratulate Tinubu - Cardinal Onaiyekan / NNPC Pump Price In Port-harcourt today / REVEALED: Why NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu Was Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.