Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos (4068 Views)

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Validated: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
LP and Peter Obi will be holding 3 different rallies in each of the 3 Senatorial Districts in Lagos. We are poised on winning atleast 40% of Lagos votes.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter should stop wasting aviation fuel!

Some dreams are impossible!

🛑

15 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
I Will attend all of them, not because I am paid, not because I have time, but because I want to be able to tell my kids that I was part of the struggle that freed them from the grips of hostage takers and ex military cabals that held Nigeria down since independence.

OBI is the real RENEWED HOPE.

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Seefinish: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu will not survive if his ATM (Lagos state) is taken from him. Obi is ready to end godfatherism in Nigeria starting from Lagos

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Last time I checked, it is never a crime for a qualified person to contest for a president.

CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑

Obi is your president tongue

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Tochi3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin

Press jare..more grease to elbow pressing

PO/DATTI.. men with class, intelligence & loyalty to Nigerians..

Any agbero wey Show himself anyhow...Go collect enough...

Quit playing..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by bender79: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
fear fear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Conner44: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Total SHUTDOWN grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Tochi3(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Last time I checked, it is never a crime for a qualified person to contest for president.

Obi is your president tongue

Aren’t you qualified?

Why didn’t you contest for President?

That’s the impossibility I was talking about!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
The same applies in your case.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Aren’t you qualified?

Why didn’t you contest for President?

That’s the impossibility I was talking about!

But that doesn't mean you should be on the loser sides tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by javaguru: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Validated:
LP and Peter Obi will be holding 3 different rallies in each of the 3 Senatorial Districts in Lagos. We are poised on winning atleast 40% of Lagos votes.
I wish the percentage is doubled

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The same applies in your case.

But that doesn't mean you should be on the loser sides tongue

Face reality when you have to. Stop using emotions to approach or anticipate.

Somethings are impossible in life!

“nothing is impossible” is an adage used to deceive the foolish!

Peter is daydreaming🛑

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Afamed: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zombidents sharing wailing bucket ahead of feb 2023

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by kay1one(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑

Lol. This is why your life has not moved forward in ages.

You don't believe in miracles...

Every success story you see today in business, politics, career, Science was once termed impossible.

Your mindset will trap you in poverty

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Every success story you see today in business, politics, career, Science was once termed impossible.

You have a right to your opinion, its all yours!

The blunt truth I have told you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by kay1one(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a right to your opinion, its all yours!

The blunt truth I have told you!

Mentality determines destinies...

Never say never...

A King's guard in the Bible told Elisha the same thing and Elisha told him he would see it but not partake of the liberation of Israel.

Continue.

11 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Mentality determines destinies...

Never say never...

A King's guard in the Bible told Elisha the same thing and Elisha told him he would see it but not partake of the liberation of Israel.

Continue.

You still quoting Bible in 2023? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by kay1one(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You still quoting Bible in 2023? grin grin grin

Will keep doing so till I pass on...

12 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Will keep doing so till I pass on...

You have a right to your believes.

But reality of life is far from your religious beliefs! Its not practical or logical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
The agbado man that sleeps both day and night actually is the one daydreaming
CoronaVirusRelo:

Face reality when you have to. Stop using emotions to approach or anticipate.

Somethings are impossible in life!

“nothing is impossible” is an adage used to deceive the foolish!

Peter is daydreaming🛑

February will justify your claims tongue.

11 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The agbado man that sleeps both day and night actually is the one daydreaming

February will justify your claims tongue.

I hope you will apologize and congratulate me when Asiwaju wins?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very good ,we can't wait

3 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by kay1one(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a right to your believes.

But reality of life is far from your religious beliefs! Its not practical or logical!

My first reply to you had nothing to do with religion. It was about mindsets.

Keep believing what you want tho...

Hope you also believe Jesus loves you too in time for salvation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Asiwaju that is not even in the presidential race tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:

I hope you will apologize and congratulate me when Asiwaju wins?

He is just going around sleeping around

9 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Asiwaju that is not even in the presidential race tongue

He is just going around sleeping around

Be patient!

Defeat is close!

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by franchasng: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
ZUBY77:
I Will attend all of them, not because I am paid, not because I have time, but because I want to be able to tell my kids that I was part of the struggle that freed them from the grips of hostage takers and ex military cabals that held Nigeria down since independence.

OBI is the real RENEWED HOPE.
This is a secret Billionaire patriot talking, not some hungry, pay per post urchins supporting a dying old criminal out of tribalism and stupidity shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Will be coming

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by UnfairLife7(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
kay1one:

Hahahahaha

Miracle in naija politics?

You're banking on MIRACLE?

Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by UnfairLife7(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
franchasng:
This is a secret Billionaire patriot talking, not some hungry, pay per post urchins supporting a dying old criminal out of tribalism and stupidity shocked
stop daydreaming

Obi will struggle to win Anambra

His inconsequential running mate will struggle to win his polling unit
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by MrALIVE: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
may your dream die before you even conceive it....idiot

4 Likes

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by blahc007: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
Says a man who gave up on his...

Do you still remember that story in the bible, where 2 prostitute gave birth at same time and one erroneously killed her own child and tried to claim the child of her colleague....

King Solomon now intervened with diplomatic wisdom..

Do you know that the reason the one with a dead child suggested killing the living child was because she has lost hers?

Beautiful....that's a true story of men whose dreams are dead, instead of them to look for a way to revive it, they rather derive joy in seeing other people become what they have become......infact they can go any length to kill yours.....mek everybody dey equal.

Sir, go revive your dream......and leave Peter to his

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Sacked Bank MDs / Nigeria Should Censor The Internet To Prevent Revolutions - Eugene Juwah, NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.