Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. (1794 Views)

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Northerners Can Have President Of Only Northern Nigeria In 2023 Ohanaeze Women / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of β€˜only Northerners’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by Houstency(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

He can appoint them all.. Sebi with all pmb appointment all of us still dey buy petrol for 300naora and rice price is the same for us all and na still the same northerners dey get kidnapped and bombed everyday.. We don't want individual progress, what we want is collective progress and that's why we sensible Nigerians will never support BAT except urchins and Baptist.. So you can keep your appointment

Wonderful reply to an unrepentant and chronic urchin! They live in a fools world!
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by bishopkay: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
I laugh because this will be VERY interesting banter material in a few weeks. The man does not have a pathway to victory but una eyes go soon clear sha. After that, una go see premium shege
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Comedians

Tinubu will go and do rally together with other state aspirants like governor and senators and then you dunces claim is Tinubu crowd

Premium tears loading
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by bishopkay: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

He already told them North handles Security under Shetima. North are making him now and Jagaban would only reward loyalty

He picked Tambuwal as speaker when ACN were minority, Supported Atiku and Buhari
The way Shettima handled security as governor of Borno state right? Okay y'all will learn Sha... February ain't far no more
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by Moh247: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
bishopkay:

The way Shettima handled security as governor of Borno state right? Okay y'all will learn Sha... February ain't far no more

Governors are not in charge of security
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by bishopkay: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Governors are not in charge of security
Okay but governors can receive and embezzle security votes and grants from local and international donors abi? They can use the police and DSS to hound political opponents abi or stop protests abi?

Should I tell you how Peter eradicated crime from Anambra state as governor? Or you think OBJ or GEJ came down to Anambra to cure insecurity in the state? The GOC at the Onitsha barracks today who's retired gave a very succinct detail on how Peter Obi as governor, took the state back from kidnappers and criminals hiding under being separatists.

Suddenly, Shettima will handle security. The same Shettima who was caught hiding a wanted terrorist in his government house Lodge after a fatal church bombing abi? Same Shettima is who Mohammed AKA Moh247 wants to handle security of Nigeria.

When I say you people in the APC are mad, it looks like I'm throwing insults but isn't that the case here? You people want a terrorist to curb terrorism in Nigeria! Well I'm grateful to God that ticket is going nowhere. February ain't far away anymore.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by Moh247: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
bishopkay:

Okay but governors can receive and embezzle security votes and grants from local and international donors abi? They can use the police and DSS to hound political opponents abi or stop protests abi?

Should I tell you how Peter eradicated crime from Anambra state as governor? Or you think OBJ or GEJ came down to Anambra to cure insecurity in the state? The GOC at the Onitsha barracks today who's retired gave a very succinct detail on how Peter Obi as governor, took the state back from kidnappers and criminals hiding under being separatists.

Suddenly, Shettima will handle security. The same Shettima who was caught hiding a wanted terrorist in his government house Lodge after a fatal church bombing abi? Same Shettima is who Mohammed AKA Moh247 wants to handle security of Nigeria.

When I say you people in the APC are mad, it looks like I'm throwing insults but isn't that the case here? You people want a terrorist to curb terrorism in Nigeria! Well I'm grateful to God that ticket is going nowhere. February ain't far away anymore.

All this gilbrish over what the Constitution already pronounced... Security is on exclusive list
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by bishopkay: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

All this gilbrish over what the Constitution already pronounced... Security is on exclusive list
Okay February is nigh πŸ™‚
Supporters of terrorism! God forbid bad thing.
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by haffaze777(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
I hope North won't take Tinubu from us? Ability which kind love be dis? gringrin
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by ablejesus26(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
agarawu1985:
GOD BLESS MY INCOMING PRESIDENT .

I can't wait for the presidential election to come and go.

Chai

IGBOS CRY GO TOO LOUD

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha grin more Yorubas have openly declared their stand against the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu's emilokan agenda than Igbos who have openly spoken against tinubu,but ofcus your life and purpose of existence is nothing without doing Igbo hate grin grin
Tinubu is not going anywhere,He is just out there to share from the drug money He has made.

Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by ablejesus26(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
agarawu1985:
GOD BLESS MY INCOMING PRESIDENT .

I can't wait for the presidential election to come and go.

Chai

IGBOS CRY GO TOO LOUD

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha grin more Yorubas have openly declared their stand against the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu's emilokan agenda than Igbos who have openly spoken against tinubu,but ofcus your life and purpose of existence is nothing without doing Igbo hate grin grin
Tinubu is not going anywhere,He is just out there to share from the drug money He has made.
The Election is between Obi and Atiku.

Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by jahsharon: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
madridguy:
I hope tomorrow if president Tinubu start appointing northerners into his cabinet some people will not start writing EU, FIFA, UN and TALIBAN.

I think they will write IPOB, ESN,UGM, MASSOB, and Ohanaeze
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
, Prince of Aba a.k.a PrinceofLagos, NwaMamalwota and other demented zombies

How much Tinubu give all these huge crowd bikonu?
Una go learn your lessons the hard way

Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by zabson(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

He can appoint them all.. Sebi with all pmb appointment all of us still dey buy petrol for 300naora and rice price is the same for us all and na still the same northerners dey get kidnapped and bombed everyday.. We don't want individual progress, what we want is collective progress and that's why we sensible Nigerians will never support BAT except urchins and Baptist.. So you can keep your appointment

Cry more. grin tongue
Re: Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. by BentizilL: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some frustrated people supporting a known failure can't even show the aerial view of their rally... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video / Obi In South, Atiku In North: Only Tinubu Will Get Sizeable Votes From Both Side / Ekiti State Impeachment Saga: Obasanjo’s Factor Brings An Impasse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.