Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi (627 Views)

I'll Kill Obi And Nothing Will Happen / Gunmen Ambush, Kill Obi Alex Edozieuno, Chauffeur / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by blamingthedevil: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
They're mere agitators agitating for their rights to rape and kill and abuse the human rights of others says Peter Obi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by blamingthedevil: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
angry grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Buhari4sale: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Werey ni Peter
Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Qtrpst4: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Go home and tell your father that

Buhari4sale:
Werey ni Peter
Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Any thing that happens in the East now is ipob. Werey people
Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by NwaIdeato: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
UNIZIK na my school and the robbery incident was from rival buccaneer cultists (who were apprehended) and not "IPOB" you brainless morons, I detest IPOB but I'm sure there are so many crimes in the SE that get blamed on IPOB because of politics.

2 Likes

Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Jflex07(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchins no dey tire? No amount of propaganda will change and Obidients mind ,just like no matter of gaffe that tinubu does is changing Urchins mind because of what they gain from tinubu.

1 Like

Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanksful:
Any thing that happens in the East now is ipob. Werey people

You people started this thing, when you were 'corrected', you insulted everyone and now it's your turn to feel it.

Hausa people have a saying, 'munafunci dodo'.
Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You people started this thing, when you were 'corrected', you insulted everyone and now it's your turn to feel it.

Hausa people have a saying, 'munafunci dodo'.

Lol! Funny, so you just dropping lies here and there to feel better. Ok! To get at them in quote undecided
Re: They're Mere Agitators Agitating For Their Rights To Rape And Kill- Obi by aariwa(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwaIdeato:
UNIZIK na my school and the robbery incident was from rival buccaneer cultists (who were apprehended) and not "IPOB" you brainless morons, I detest IPOB but I'm sure there are so many crimes in the SE that get blamed on IPOB because of politics.
don’t mind the useless emilokan idiots. It shows their retarded thinking and retarded they are shouting for the pampers wearing Yoruba Muslim project. I once bet 100k here with one of those idiots to show anywhere or knew anywhere ipob claimed responsibility for the killings in south east. Ipob has a legal advisor Barr. Ejiofor secretary Emma powerful and other positions. No court in Nigeria has been able to link them to any crime in Nigeria despite the fact that buhari hurriedly went and proscribed the group hoping futilely it will end agitation. Ejiofor and others have their office open 24/7 while igboho actually led the operation that killed those Fulanis and their head including burning his house in oyo forest . Killings and kidnapping are going on daily in SW and north and non of these idiots are asking the pampers wearing emilokan or mikano to fight those people for them

(1) (Reply)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / More Photos As APC Flag Off Of Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa / Why Is Kwankwaso Still Running For Presidency Since He Knows He Will Come 4th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.