Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted (536 Views)

I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis / Is Business Analysis A Good Course Or Career To Venture Into As A Post Graduate. / Earn Over #2000 Daily From SME Data Business Through Our Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need someone who can teach me Data or Business Analysis to an advanced level online.

If you are an expert and available to work with me on a flexible schedule please respond in the comments and let’s discuss further details.

P.S. I’m not asking for free service. We can discuss terms.
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by chatinent: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2023
lifestyleboss:
Hi everyone, please I need someone who can teach me Data or Business Analysis to an advanced level online.

If you are an expert and available to work with me on a flexible schedule please respond in the comments and let’s discuss further details.

Which do you want to learn in data analytics?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:

Which do you want to learn in data analytics?

How do you mean please?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by chatinent: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2023
lifestyleboss:

How do you mean please?

There are many niches of business and data analysis to be learnt. Which do you want to learn specifically?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:

There are many niches of business and data analysis to be learnt. Which do you want to learn specifically?

Well, I’m not sure what the niches are, I just want to learn the necessary skills to become a data or business analyst.

Perhaps you can list the different areas for me?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by chatinent: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2023
lifestyleboss:

Well, I’m not sure what the niches are, I just want to learn the necessary skills to become a data or business analyst.

Perhaps you can list the different areas for me?

Let's do it this way...you good in calculations?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:

Let's do it this way...you good in calculations?

I do try but I’m not an expert, I’m well educated too so yes.
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by mayysen(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
I'm also interested in this please. Mine is a total career change so I'm a newbie though I've been doing a lot of research on this
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hit me up.
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Michaelljamo:
Hit me up.

do you have a contact?
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by shegzy0514(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
lifestyleboss:

We can do business, but mine is that I will give you access to business intelligence and data analysis video. That have excel, power bi, Tableau, sql, R, python,statistics and many more. You will also have ideas on data science and machine learning
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
shegzy0514:

We can do business, but mine is that I will give you access to business intelligence and data analysis video. That have excel, power bi, Tableau, sql, R, python,statistics and many more. You will also have ideas on data science and machine learning

I think I can watch these videos on Youtube and other platforms for free, I actually need someone who is an expert to guide me step by step on a flexible schedule. Thanks anyways.
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by rohitnegi: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2023
lifestyleboss:

I think I can watch these videos on Youtube and other platforms for free, I actually need someone who is an expert to guide me step by step on a flexible schedule. Thanks anyways.
https://brainalystacademy.com/miscellaneous-methods/
https://brainalystacademy.com/classification-problems/
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by ActivistJoe(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2023
https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/ope-joseph-a57b1114b

DM on LinkedIn and come with a ready mind.
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by lifestyleboss: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2023
ActivistJoe:
https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/ope-joseph-a57b1114b

DM on LinkedIn and come with a ready mind.

check then........
Re: Data/business Analysis Tutor Wanted by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2023
lifestyleboss:

do you have a contact?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Costumer Service For A Real Estate Firm / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Business Development Manager Needed In A Telecoms Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.