Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (8655 Views)

Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (photos) / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Irupetepete: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Peter Obi
The man they never saw coming
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Jones4190(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2023
this are the people that matter not arise tv followers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Pharaohny: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Vote wisely = Voting Peter Obi
I don't know if anyone ever notice this
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Ceejay8: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Suffer no Dey tire this people
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by jamace(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2023
The support is for Sanwolu, not PARASITE TINUBU.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mccullum: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Obi and his campaign team need to note these few points in connection to 2023.
**Try get the Sultan endorsement, this is key in North,and Oni of ife toi.
**try as much as possible to get Prof akintoye and igboho to your side to get yoruba lower class vote and Core Middle Belt leaders like T.Y danjuma.(they occupy 60% of the voters)
**use long range radio and t.v advert in the north and sounth(let regional party reps. and enlightened Islamic scholars anchor this in native laguages).Same the radio station that people love to listen to their News in native language and advertise there with logo described in the advert.

**Labour Party logo should be highly preached as many don't recognise it yet(the informal means should be used to describe it tò our informal masses,this is to avoid void or.
**Try talk to Ipob members to stop violence in East ,this will let people know you can control your inner house and you aren't an hypocrites.
**Try get the 5 Governors to your side so as to use their southern structure, the vp needs to do more in the North.
**You see that cancelled rally like musical concert involving wizkid,tiwA,Seun Kuti, burna boy in Abuja,they will have positive effect if we'll managed,similar event should be arranged in Kano and the strong voting state's in the north(many Northerners still don't like atiku nor Tinubu but dont knowthat we hav a 3rd force)

**Lastly there MUST be a strong voice from the Niger Delta promising Fed government "BACK TO THE CREEK" IF ELECTION IS RIGGED(this must be backed with visible action).This is what can prevent them from doing full fledge rigging.
I hope these could be utilised very well,do this and we shall coast home to victory

You are still dreaming, Obi can't win this election. Presidential election is not a tea party, try to understand that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mccullum: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2023
JAGABAN has been destined as the next president elect of Nigeria in February.

Renewed Hope for the brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by tungamaje: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2023
What about kulikuli and soaked garri consumers association members?
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bhella10: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Corrinthians(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.

Obidense is only catching cruise with Zombiidiots.

After February 25th, Nigeria will be called zoo, Hausa/Fulani will ba called cows and Yorubas will be called those numerous names too.

At the end of the day, PitObi is not worth to lead Alimosho Local Govt. Very dull a man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by jneutron4000: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2023
The real voters, not the obedients online noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Skmoda360(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2023
This people will never learn, awọn fools gbogbo....
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Mynd44:
I am never comfortable seeing people walk around with their PVCs. Are they not afraid they might lose it?
I carry mine around too. It's 24/7 in my wallet.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Mccullum:

You are still dreaming, Obi can't win this election. Presidential election is not a tea party, try to understand that.
coming from the great sorcerer, mumu
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mccullum: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
coming from the great sorcerer, mumu

We'll know the mumu after February 25 grin
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by slickgirl: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Less people are buying yam cos food stuff prices is in the skies. With another APC, they won’t transport with high cost of diesel.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Prince081: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2023
How did the corn traders allow the yam traders beat them to this? Despite the love Baba has shown for corn?
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... No be only Drum na Trumpet

Ashiri Tinubu ti tu tipetipe.
Tinubu has been demystified.

No one is moved by his antics anymore.
Tinubu is losing Lagos from February 25,2023.
they are really panicking in lagos now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Gbemini(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When will cassava and agbado traders drum support for the agbado man tongue
They will soon since biafra terrosrist like u are already drum suppprt for your patron obi
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Jandor is the next governor of lagos state in 2023
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Featuredgist: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by charlizonto: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2023
I no wan laff abeg grin
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Seekhimnow: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Definitely market associations in Lagos will support the rulling party. Is normal.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Memeni(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
If you check well na #50,000 each them.pay these ones

..... shameless black men
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Exclusive101: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Your father is free to wail to death in Alaigbo

Urheadmaster:
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Exclusive101: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2023
My I am telling you. Imagine some fools now want Nigerians to vote a Pandora criminal that those from the state he governed keep escaping into Lagos Tinubu control still telling us it is that failure we should vote instead voting who saved their wretched souls. They want to evacuate poverty all over Nigeria, same fool that can't even pay minimum wage

Lalami3232:
In this life eeh, I no go ever advise anybody the person wey dem go vote for. Whoever your conscience carry, vote for am. But mind you, if you vote wrongly, na 8yrs of suffering for not just you alone but your family members.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " if you vote wrongly, na 8yrs of premium suffering ooooo"
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by chichriso: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by wasuka14(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Oga postpone your imminent cry. Start gathering enough bucket to collect your fellow mumudients miscreants tears.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Okechinwadike: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
The Lord Almighty is with you

Victory is yours
with Muslim-muslim ticket? you have brain leukemia
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Okechinwadike: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Ok o.
Like for tinubu share for alhaji Peter obi
with Muslim-muslim ticket you have brain leukemia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations / Nigerian Army Launches Online Information System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.