Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. (433 Views)

Dermatologist And Cosmetologist In Delhi NCR / How To Find Best Cosmetologist?????? :o / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by Stmiceel(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2023
My Baby was 4 months old yesterday! I'm very happy because I remembered how she was birth. Long story short.
My wife is mixing creams for my baby all in the name of preventing any kind of skin infections that may surface.
The following are the contents of the mixture:
FunbatA tube gel (Nigeria own)
ABF tube gel
Penicillin tube gel
Jumpo Ori
Ampiclox capsule
And some others that she might not disclose or used when I was away.
Help Peniella please!
Help my baby girl!
Please help me move this to front pages.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by TarOrfeeek: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Your wife is still a learner.

My wife did all these things but added a very potent antioxidant.

Car battery water.

Your wife should try it and get back to me.

If it still does not work, let her open the window and fling the baby downstairs.

Because it's obvious she wants to be childless.
Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by Stmiceel(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Parents of the world help me!
Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by oxygenator: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stmiceel:

How can people help you when you can not support your problems with adequate descriptions and pictures?

If you cannot do that here then you need to see a pediatrician who would then refer you to the right place for treatment.

A cosmetologist should not be your first port of call

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by Stmiceel(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
oxygenator:

How can people help you when you can not support your problems with adequate descriptions and pictures?

If you cannot do that here then you need to see a pediatrician who would then refer you to the right place for treatment.

A cosmetologist should not be your first port of call

All that I wanted is answers to my earlier described situation.
Can the combinations of those tubes mixed together cause her skin to bleach or not?
Isn't that succinct enough?
Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by frozen70(f): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Stmiceel:

Honestly you guys are creating future problems

Just stop all that and use baby cream like pears or alternatively use Shea butter (ori)
Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by Ekabobo: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
My sis in law... Mixed funbacta and familia cream for her daughter.... Am sure u added some other undisclosed items as well... But she told me funcbat a and familia cream wen I commended her baby's glowing skin... Truthfully d baby was so cute... She turn chocolatey brown... Like an half-caste... Opted to mix same for my baby but my hubby... Frowned at it( my daughter is dark... Sorta... Like her dad... And he adores her dat way) anyway... Fast forward to some months... The glow the baby had initially faded... Her completion is mismatch now... Neither fair no dark...reddish brown sorta.... Dats d best way I can discribe it... Oga... Na u be man... Put ur foot down n tell her not to anymore... Particularly funcbat a.... Its adverse reaction is shattering... As much as I admire natural lightskined babies... Am glad my daughter is dark... N am more glad I never tampered with her ' blackness'...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wtf is this crap
Why damage the skin of a baby?

The height of irresponsibility.
I’m outta here
Wtf 🤬
Re: I Need Help, The Help Of A Cosmetologist. by ahnie: 3:21am On Jan 27, 2023
She must have gotten the vibes from some senseless mothers at one of their stupid meaningless gossips idle town hall gathering.

Some mother's seff ehn.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! / Lagos State Health / Doctors May Commence Fresh Nationwide Strike Dec. 14.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.