Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara (17189 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by PrinceOfLagos: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
Is this not someone bag leaking
don't mind Tinubu and his mumu urchins, they like to deceive themselves grin
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Codes151(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Northerner cuz of ethnic sentiments. Don't worry. When we get to Somalia levels. Then Una eyes go clear.

Cows.

I put it to everyone here. On a normal level APC and pdp candidates are embarrassment to our nation

I am not igbo. But assuming without Atiku and tinubu n sowore, there isnt another someone worthy?
Oya remove OBI, isn't there another contestant that fits ? Gosh. This country.
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by TheChameleon: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
If Pandora Obituary pull this crowd they will set internet on fire

grin
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Jostoman: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:

Lol
My brother itsTutsi said Tinubu will win the north.
I remember telling him that even zamfara which have been voting one party all this while might slip from Apc grip.
I laugh at those who are not in the north right now who believe Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North.
i dont know about southwest and southeast o but BAT cant defeat Atiku in the north.
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by guychidile: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by tyinfinity: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peter obituary is getting more votes in the Biafra south east region
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by JakesJ(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is it a sin to receive holy Communion without brushing teeth?
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Rubbish as usual

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Apophenia24k: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
wolesmile:
One fact is very certain. This contest is clearly between two giants. Tinubu and Atiku.
Peter Obi stands no chance. He knows. His supporters know.
One thing frightens me though. My constant dream of a breakout of war/civil unrest after the elections. I've had it more than 3 times now, even today.
May the Lord save Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏🙏🙏

Differentiate between fact and personal opinions...

Atiku clearly leading in the North and Obi is everywhere in the south and your delusional fact is otherwise.... just pray in peace and wait for the outcome
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by asobo1: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:
One thing I give to pdp in the North this time around is the choice of their Governorship candidates.
Apart from maybe Kano(Kwankwaso influence)
They got absolutely everything spot on.
I laugh at those who are not currently in Northern Nigeria making permutations of how Tinubu will win when infact it’s the opposite of what will happen here.
With what I have seen in zamfara so far,I will not be surprised to see Atiku winning in this state.
Ironically zamfara is probably also the only State Tinubu stand a small and tiny chance of winning in the whole NW.
You are a political analyst no doubt. What people outside northern Nigeria fail to understand is the fact that Buhari won't be on the ballot this time around. It's Atiku's time by God's grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Svoboda(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Matawale will win 2nd term
Tinubu will win Zamfara.

Zamfara and ogun have all the ex govs with the incumbents on the same page.
Apc will sweep zamfara like a tornado.

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
richidinho:

Lolz...you are still talking about this criminal structure when the people has mind of their own, with all the structure Oyetola get for Osun state he got whipped by the Azonto dancing governor whose only structure was the people

Dey play,just dey play😀
PDP has a strong structure in Osun
LP got only 3000 votes
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by amuwo1980: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:
how about your lagos landlord?
White heroin peddler can’t do nothing , he is asleep
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
EarlierDawn:
Atiku will get at least 75% in Zamfara

You mean tinubu
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:
One thing I give to pdp in the North this time around is the choice of their Governorship candidates.
Apart from maybe Kano(Kwankwaso influence)
They got absolutely everything spot on.
I laugh at those who are not currently in Northern Nigeria making permutations of how Tinubu will win when infact it’s the opposite of what will happen here.
With what I have seen in zamfara so far,I will not be surprised to see Atiku winning in this state.
Ironically zamfara is probably also the only State Tinubu stand a small and tiny chance of winning in the whole NW.

But apc has been gathering similar crowd? Is pdp guber Candidates in sokoto,borno,yobe,kebbi,jigawa popular too
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:
i dont know about southwest and southeast o but BAT cant defeat Atiku in the north.

He can and will
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
asobo1:
You are a political analyst no doubt. What people outside northern Nigeria fail to understand is the fact that Buhari won't be on the ballot this time around. It's Atiku's time by God's grace

They don't like atiku,they prefer kwankwaso. In 2019,you didnt recognise buhari popularity so shut it
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by olril17(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
garfield1:

But apc has been gathering similar crowd? Is pdp guber Candidates in sokoto,borno,yobe,kebbi,jigawa popular too
Lol are you in zamfara right now?
Are you in the north?
I’m telling you the reality.
It will take a miracle for tinubu to win any nw state.
People are tired of Apc.

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Karemarealty288(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Every aspirant has their area of strength, what is important is to get 25% in your area of weakness simply.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by israelmao(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Every contestant has his political stronghold,the decider is in February.

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Osariemen12: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good.

Anyone for the position but Tinubu.

Obi is my choice.

No room for Tinubu in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Ennoloa: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:

BAT can't even defeat Atiku in SE

Which Osu or IPOB [according to urchins] would vote for BAT
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by olril17(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
garfield1:

Better start paying attention to northern politics.
I mean what’s going on in the north right now.
Not what you read on the media.

1 Like

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Ancestortinubu: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Many shouted sai buhari and apc change in 2015 and 2019. Today they can tell the story about their miserable lives and the one that are unfortunate with insecurity can tell the story beyond. Keep on cajoling obi.

COFFINSELLER:

🤣
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:

Better start paying attention to northern politics.
I mean what’s going on in the north right now.
Not what you read on the media.

Atiku can only win tinubu up north,narrowly by less than a million votes.the northerners are divided and will share votes
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:

Lol are you in zamfara right now?
Are you in the north?
I’m telling you the reality.
It will take a miracle for tinubu to win any nw state.
People are tired of Apc.

It won't.almost everyone in zamfara I've met says tinubu will in there.pdp has never won zamfara and will never.atiku lowest votes in nw was from zamfara,have you asked why? All the political warlords here are supporting tinubu.even lawal dare was from apc
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:

BAT can't even defeat Atiku in SE

Which Osu or IPOB [according to urchins] would vote for BAT

They won't still vote Atiku
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by ufuosman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubudruglord:
Let me sleep
you need am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Launches MSME Clinic / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.