Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... (1306 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
This coming election has revealed how tribalistic they are, imagine a sane person supporting old Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria, haba jama'a 😏
We were all supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu used his money to buy the ticket, you all know the truth, between Osinbajo and Tinubu, who would you vote for? If Obi was Yoruba would you still vote for Tinubu over him?
Before you all start calling me Igbo and ipob, I'm from the middle belt😎

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Jalinspy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not all yorubas but u see some of this Yoruba Muslims, fear them. Chameleon is learning from them. They are more poisonous than a snake.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hold your tears, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Atiku is coming

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by DispatcherLagos: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yoruba will learn their lessons after next month.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:
This coming election has revealed how tribalistic they are, imagine a sane person supporting old Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria, haba jama'a 😏
We were all supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu used his money to buy the ticket, you all know the truth, between Osinbajo and Tinubu, who would you vote for? If Obi was Yoruba would you still vote for Tinubu over him?

What tribe are you in middle belt.
We have Yoruba, Nupe, igala, ebira, Idoma, Tiv etc all in middle belt

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Okwyjesus(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

That's the honest truth

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by TimFisher2: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
lipsrsealed

Not all Yorubas please....Infact the Yoruba youths and the educated ones are the backbone of ObiDatti campaign

The one's you will fear the most are the Muric descendants ....fear this ones the most, they are the problem of Yoruba and they are the ones giving Yoruba a bad name. they can poison their brother just for powerh that's how they nearly disgraced Osibanjo and the Nigerian youths but Thank God another messiah came out which is Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

To Dubai.

And who made you judge over Southwest?

Are you done with your Ebira and Igala politics in Kogi?

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by lexylaw40: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by FatherOfJesus: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's not all Yorubas.. But they tribalistic ones are really sickening

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

To Dubai.

And who made you judge over Southwest?

Are you done with your Ebira and Igala politics in Kogi?

Wetin consine me wit igala and ebira
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Wetin consine me wit igala and ebira

OH, you are the Kebbi man.

Abeq gettat. Concentrate on developing kebbi

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by MrColdsweat: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
The yoruba man is inherently tribalistic. He is just an expert at masking his tribalism with treachery and propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

What tribe are you in middle belt.
We have Yoruba, Nupe, igala, ebira, Idoma, Tiv etc all in middle belt

I'm idoma, why do you ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not Igbo oga, I'm idoma..
If Obi was Yoruba and Tinubu was igbo, I'd vote still vote for Obi because he is a better candidate than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm idoma, why do you ask?

samsononyilo:

Well, this is why I asked.
Middle belt is not a tribe

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

OH, you are the Kebbi man.

Abeq gettat. Concentrate on developing kebbi

Kebbi is better osun, ekiti, Ondo..
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by dominic17: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nothing but the tribe they're the real problem of this country
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by bender79: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
We know
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by optionalY09: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
That’s why there are too many Yoruba living in the east and Igbos are not allowed to live in the SW. I see now

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by dominic17: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Prepare your bury ceremony then because Obi is going to do very well in southwest because we still have some sensible people around.
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Kebbi is better osun, ekiti, Ondo..

LMAO

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by PeterObi4LP: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Truth be told, as a confirm Omoluabi man, the Yoruba Muslim are painting the whole Yoruba race bad. Osibanjo is my choice or Amaechi not until Tinubu use dollars to dollarize the whole primary election. Even Buhari is still nursing anger over the process that produce Tinubu.

Peter Obi is Nigeria next President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Truth be told, as a confirm Omoluabi man, the Yoruba Muslim are painting the whole Yoruba race bad. Osibanjo is my choice or Amaechi not until Tinubu use dollars to dollarize the whole primary election. Even Buhari is still nursing anger over the process that produce Tinubu.

Peter Obi is Nigeria next President

Maybe I shouldn't have generalized it because of the few Yoruba Muslims Urchins here on nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by compton11(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not Igbo oga, I'm idoma..
If Obi was Yoruba and Tinubu, I'd vote still vote for Obi because he is a better candidate than Tinubu.
mumu what makes him the better candidate?

And worry on how tiv are overlording y'all in benue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by JAMO84: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Election never reach, you don dey cry

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by omoharry(f): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Be very careful with the way you use Ur loose tongue to curse yourself. Just becos of election, you are saying motor should jam because you too blinded and deluded to think obi will not get more than 20k vote .
Be very care oo! Because there is power in the tongue .
Don't start blaming village people when a vehicle eventually hit and cripple because you got carried away by the election euphoria.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

LMAO

Travel and see for yourself, experience is the best teacher
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
omoharry:
Be very careful with the way you use Ur loose tongue to curse yourself. Just becos of election, you are saying motor should jam because you too blinded and deluded to think obi will not get more than 20k vote .
Be very care oo! Because there is power in the tongue .
Don't start blaming village people when a vehicle eventually hit and cripple because you got carried away by the election euphoria.

First off no such thing as power in the tongue, secondly even if there's, I'm sure Obi won't see 20k votes in South west.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by 00FFT00(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Behold, the next roadkill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay All INEC Staff Through Their Bank Account / Atiku's Presidency May Lead To The Division Of Nigeria Or At Least National Chao / Tension In Kaduna As G-election Yet To Be Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.