Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... (1304 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Sammy07: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Travel and see for yourself, experience is the best teacher

No where in the state you mentioned will you see people using Camel a as a mode of transportation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
compton11:
mumu what makes him the better candidate?

And worry on how tiv are overlording y'all in benue

F
O
O
Loser, result to insults when they don't have any meaningful thing to say..
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by aariwa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not all Yoruba but Yoruba Muslims
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
JAMO84:
Election never reach, you don dey cry

Nobody is crying here, I just told the truth, Yoruba Muslims are very tribalistic.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

No where in the state you mentioned will you see people using Camel a as a mode of transportation

Even In precolonial times you guys didn't have camels or horses, you trek, don't people trek in those states?

Whereas down here we had all these, so should we destroy it because of colonialism?
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by ibechris(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:
Hold your tears, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Atiku is coming

Motor no go kill u,but lack of understanding will certainly kill u like Otapiapia.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Misterone: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:
This coming election has revealed how tribalistic they are, imagine a sane person supporting old Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria, haba jama'a 😏
We were all supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu used his money to buy the ticket, you all know the truth, between Osinbajo and Tinubu, who would you vote for? If Obi was Yoruba would you still vote for Tinubu over him?
Before you all start calling me Igbo and ipob, I'm from the middle belt😎
you are still a kid. What Tinubu can do sitting down and even sleeping, Obi or Osibanjo cannot do standing up and awake all night. It is all about political capital. You cannot do anything with gragra in Nigeria, you go spoil the matter more. you need support from other tribes and stakeholders. This Asiwaju has garnered through the years. With a phone call, he can do what those clowns you call leaders will take a year to achieve.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Misterone:
you are still a kid. What Tinubu can do sitting down and even sleeping, Obi or Osibanjo cannot do standing up and awake all night. It is all about political capital. You cannot do anything with gragra in Nigeria, you go spoil the matter more. you need support from other tribes and stakeholders. This Asiwaju has garnered through the years. With a phone call, he can do what those clowns you call leaders will take a year to achieve.

What can he do? So Tinubu had more experience than Osinbajo that has been the vice president for almost 8yrs now? What kind of stupid talk is this? 😏
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Islandboi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stop saying what you don’t know. We igbos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. I’m talking from average. Even my own Igbo neighbor don’t greet my fellow yoruba neighbor because of hate and envy. Many more scenarios like that.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Conner44: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Even In precolonial times you guys didn't have camels or horses, you trek, don't people trek in those states?

Whereas down here we had all these, so should we destroy it because of colonialism?

Thinkam why you dey behave like this nau angry

You nor wan tell us when Peter Obi go step down again so we go fit mark am for calendar ni? undecided

Abi him nor dey step down again?
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

Thinkam why you dey behave like this nau angry

You nor wan tell us when Peter Obi go step down again so we go fit mark am for calendar ni? undecided

Abi him nor dey step down again?

No vex chief

Na February 2nd
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by compton11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

F
O
O
Loser, result to insults when they don't have any meaningful thing to say..
nigga u tell me how obi lying ass is the better candidate.

He's not even better than kwankwaso talkless of Tinubu
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by backtovillage: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:
This coming election has revealed how tribalistic they are, imagine a sane person supporting old Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria, haba jama'a 😏
We were all supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu used his money to buy the ticket, you all know the truth, between Osinbajo and Tinubu, who would you vote for? If Obi was Yoruba would you still vote for Tinubu over him?
Ode na all of una b meddle belti.
Asiwaju 2023
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Misterone: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

What can he do? So Tinubu had more experience than Osinbajo that has been the vice president for almost 8yrs now? What kind of stupid talk is this? 😏
you don't garner political capital just because you have been in position of office. You do so because of the bridges you've built through the years. How many governors, VP, senators, etc are now living in hibernation after leaving office. Tinubu has sowed so much political capital all through his lifetime that even the mere mention of his name in some places will make wonders. Osibanjo is only know as VP. After service, he will be known as ex VP.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Conner44: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:

No vex chief

Na February 2nd

grin My maaaannnn cheesy

NOTED wink
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by mycar: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jalinspy:
Not all yorubas but u see some of this Yoruba Muslims, fear them. Chameleon is learning from them. They are more poisonous than a snake.
they are really are and it's pathetic, they are never to be trusted
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
compton11:
nigga u tell me how obi lying ass is the better candidate.

He's not even better than kwankwaso talkless of Tinubu

Lied about what?
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
backtovillage:

Ode na all of una b meddle belti.
Asiwaju 2023

F👀L
All of us who?
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by samsononyilo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Misterone:
you don't garner political capital just because you have been in position of office. You do so because of the bridges you've built through the years. How many governors, VP, senators, etc are now living in hibernation after leaving office. Tinubu has sowed so much political capital all through his lifetime that even the mere mention of his name in some places will make wonders. Osibanjo is only know as VP. After service, he will be known as ex VP.

Bridges he build with who? How many ex Nigerian presidents are endorsing him?
The fact he made an alliance with the north west to bring buhari to power doesn't mean he build bridges, man is old, he should be an elder stateman not our president...
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by compton11(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

Lied about what?
u can't even grasp simple English.

Tell me how obi is the better candidate among the popular four.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by sapele914(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not Igbo oga, I'm idoma..
If Obi was Yoruba and Tinubu, I'd vote still vote for Obi because he is a better candidate than Tinubu.
Better candidate how, is Lagos State Anambra State?

And you call yourself an Idoma man? I am sure that Mumu Ortom is your clans man?
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by sapele914(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

The fact he made an alliance with the north west to bring buhari to power doesn't mean he build bridges, man is old, he should be an elder stateman not our president...
Which useless ex Nigerian President, or you think Obasanjo that is deceiving Peter Obi & Ipobians turned Obidients?

How many governors or senators in your own eastern region past or present are supporting that Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Obi?

Charity they say, begins @ home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by famouscargo4u: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

Okay to drive home your point. Estimate the no of Igbo people supporting Tinubu and The no of Yoruba people supporting Obi. On Yoruba people are detribalised. Yoruba are at the fore front supporting Atiku, supporting Obi strongly too . So, just because some are supporting Tinubu it is a problem for you? When over 90% of Igbo people are supporting Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by SIONKPO1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:
Hold your tears, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Atiku is coming
Amen
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Nijablast: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
@op if you are still reasoning politics like this in 2023, I doubt if you will make it in Life. What do you stand to gain if Obi wins this election? If you have no tangible reason for that then you must be stupid.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by christistruth01: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Oddfinder12: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

What tribe are you in middle belt.
We have Yoruba, Nupe, igala, ebira, Idoma, Tiv etc all in middle belt
U can actually tell from his name..
But una no kuku de travel. Everyone na omo ibo for una eyes
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Paretomaster1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sammy07:

Camels, and donkey are used for farming, and as store of wealth.... U making it sound like they keep them for transportation from one place to the others where u have to pay like say u dey enter bus....

Get sense na
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by christistruth01: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
aariwa:
Not all Yoruba but Yoruba Muslims

Yorubas are one People

Your divide and rule tactics will never work

If you cannot unite your own People don’t try to divide others

Your Candidate is not in Aso Rock yet and you are already try to

drive a wedge between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians

Can you already see you are incapable of uniting the Nation
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Tribalistic Ethnic Group In Nigeria... by Misterone: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

are you saying old people are not citizens? There are so many testimonies from people on how he helped them one way or the other. So forget that talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Cautions Former President Obasanjo, Not To Truncate Electoral P / Watch What HAPPENED As INEC Chairman Announce Tinubu As The Winner / EKWEREMMADU'S CASE DIRECTLY FROM UK NEWS: 100% TRUTH FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.