Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) (17223 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Relating to the uproar that the scene where Nancy Isime's nude were exposed in the Netflix series "Shanty Town".

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
And Following the backlash after Nancy Isime came out to say it wasn't her nude.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
In the end credit of the series, we looked up the name of the Nancy Isime's double whose nude were displayed and we ran a background check on her.

It's no other person than Best Marshal, Best Marsh for short, a Dancer and an Actress.

See her pictures below.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
More

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
More.

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
More..

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Linadinna: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by illicit(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
tongue
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by brain54(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
I haven’t seen the movie…

But from what I hear the one in the movie the Bobby stand like twin mountain and is a beauty to behold.

But I no come know…this one appears to look like fallen heroes…

I no come know. I no come know again!

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Holybaddo: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Scam this is not the ass I saw

This person you said is the double body is fatter than the person real double body

The shape of the real double body Azz is different from this person you posted

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Gadafii: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okk, it’s her profession to be exposing her private parts right from time, so can we move on with reality now

Vote Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by padi94(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okay we don hear
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Baronthecelebri: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is the movie out
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Dengoh(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Of all that we are going through, nah brez matter we carry for head.
I tire for my country people o

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ppl are calling Nancy all kinds of names but RMD is not getting any backlash for touching a woman's bare breasts even though he's married.

Are ppl not looking up to RMD aswell?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by SaiOba: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
IDONBILIVIT joor. The one wey I C for that movie no be her double joor.. I wee not buy this Lai Mohammed gist.
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Kobicove(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Linadinna:
And Following the backlash after Nancy Isime came out to say it wasn't her nude.

Who cares? undecided
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Kobicove(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:
Ppl are calling Nancy all kinds of names but RMD is not getting any backlash for touching a woman's bare breasts even though he's married.

Are ppl not looking up to RMD aswell?

It's a man's world! tongue
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobicove:

It's a man's world! tongue

Didn't the red pill teach you that women have an unfair advantage again?

Nancy is being called a morally bankrupt whóre for showing her nudity on screen

But why did RMD agree to strip her naked and sexually assault her to begin with even though he's married with children? What does that make him?

Nancy has come out to say it wasn't her nakedneśs.

Has RMD come out to say it wasn't his hand touching that woman's breast?

Why didn't RMD say: "I cannot take this role, I'm a married man, I have children and fans looking up to me, I don't want them thinking this is okay, I don't want to strip a woman naked or sexually assault her"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Kobicove(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

But why did RMD agree to strip her naked and sexually assault her to begin with even though he's married with children? What does that make him?

Why didn't RMD say: "I cannot take this role, I'm a married man, I have children and fans looking up to me, I don't want them thinking this is okay, I don't want to strip a woman naked or sexually assault her"

You're taking this thing too personal, it's just a movie for God's sake undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Holybaddo:
Scam this is not the ass I saw

This person you said is the double body is fatter than the person real double body

The shape of the real double body Azz is different from this person you posted

Wtf?!😂😂😂😂😂🤭

This isn't the yansh you saw? Your comment is funny as f*ck

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobicove:

You're taking this thing too personal, it's just a movie for God's sake undecided

Lol me or the people that are bashing Nancy?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Solosolojohquay: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
The ass set die ,Nancy ass is not as round fat and succulent like that I can access the shape of any ass through skirt or trouser it might be the Lady in question
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Miee: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2W9fuVuSA

This Mercedes-Maybach GLS is Mercedes benchmark of luxury and is the cheapest along its competitors. Do you think with all the features mentioned, it is worth its value?
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Faber(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Which one is sexual assault...dem pay her for the role abi dem no pay her? make una leave matter abeg...una shifting blames and victim mentality is too much...even when una don cashout from the deeds una go still dey claim exploited

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by meobizy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Everybody is talking about Isime’s supposed nude body. Why is nobody mentioning if the movie was worth the watch? This is how Nigerians Bleep around and vote useless people into positions of power.

I remember feeling the same way knowing ScarJo wasn’t this endowed.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Faber:
[b]Which one is sexual assault...dem pay her for the role abi dem no pay her? [/b]make una leave matter abeg...una shifting blames and victim mentality is too much...even when una don cashout from the deeds una go still dey claim exploited

Exactly the point I'm trying to make.

If Nancy is an Ashewo for stripping naked on camera, RMD is also randy for going along with it.

Why didn't he say he was married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by Sniper101(m): 2:17am On Jan 23, 2023
How could this dark skin thick girl with big stomach act as a body-double to someone like Nancy Isime undecided

There's no body resemblance to both ladies nah

Anyways
I haven't really seen the movie sha
...can't be wasting my resources to see a Nigerian movie on Netflix
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by dayleke: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Naija sha !!!!!
Re: Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Can't watch such a movie
Before spirit of carnality enter me like joke
I advise christians to be careful as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.