Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [channels TV] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [channels TV] (163 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [channels TV] by Ukpaka: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [Channels TV]
https://247ureports.com/2023/01/suspend-me-and-see-the-repercussions-wike-dares-ayu-channels-tv/
-
“So, we are waiting for you to announce my own and any other of my friend. Like I have said, when a man says you will not sleep, he too, will he sleep? Will Ayu sleep? Will those his cohorts sleep? So don’t worry, we have the capacity to pay back. We have the capacity to tell you that enough is enough.”

Reacting to the dissolution of the Ekiti State executive committee of the Iyorchia Ayu-led National Working Committee (NWC), Wike described it as an act of tyranny that would be challenged in court.
Re: Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [channels TV] by SLAP44: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

The real lion of Rivers, not one cat who has dodged after building a rail line to Niger Republic grin
Re: Suspend Me And See The Repercussions, Wike Dares Ayu [channels TV] by Urheadmaster(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
They even disfigured the jubril billboard named after the failure in Niger republic tongue
SLAP44:
grin

The real lion of Rivers, not one cat who has dodged after building a rail line to Niger Republic grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Atiku In Kano, Full Video / My Personal Opinion / Unknown Gunmen Kill APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5, In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.