Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? (907 Views)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Which Is The Fake Limca Lemon Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by TheLawAsItIs: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
For me, it was Limca. I could run any errand or do anything for a bottle of Limca.

Birthday tables back then were incomplete without either of them on it.

Good old times.

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Throwback... I use to like both. Sundays use to be fun with the “party time live show” sponsored by them grin grin grin
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by TheLawAsItIs: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Throwback... I use to like both

Yeah. I just saw a friend's throwback birthday update. So I had to ask where the drinks were. Apparently, they were behind a greetings card. smiley
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gold Spot.
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Shalommy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Limca

1 Like

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sometimes I wish I could turn back the hand of time smiley
TheLawAsItIs:

Yeah. I just saw a friend's throwback birthday update. So I had to ask where the drinks were. Apparently, they were behind a greetings card. smiley
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Both are still available
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Really?... I don’t think here in Lagos
illicit:
Both are still available

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by illicit(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Really?... I don’t think here in Lagos

In some places, u can find it

About 5 years ago, I bought it at Festac
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by brain54(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
I remember the limca advert…

The song is playing in my head right now. It then ends with…

Limca first for thirst!
grin
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by TheLawAsItIs: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

In some places, u can find it

About 5 years ago, I bought it at Festac

For Limca, this is the version that is now readily available. It does not taste same as the old one. I will love to have a taste of the old one.

1 Like

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by TheLawAsItIs: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
brain54:
I remember the limca advert…

The song is playing in my head right now. It then ends with…

Limca first for thirst!

smiley I can't remember the song oo. But I remember that they were always present on two occasions back then in my home. Birthdays (together with Cabin family biscuit) and on Christmas day (I finish the jollof rice first and then quickly gulp a chilled Limca) grin
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by ccffwx: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Limca!
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by SodiumValproate: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
As for me... Nothing pass krest. cool
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by brain54(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:
As for me... Nothing pass krest. cool
I loved krest…

But the quantity always seemed not to be enough. It always left me more thirsty…

Scheeps later took over!

1 Like

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Lamanii22(f): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mine was limca
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Jennyclay(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Limca
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gold Spot
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by chigoziri2403(m): 3:36am On Jan 23, 2023
Lime and lemony limca

1 Like

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by GOTVee: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2023
sad
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by okirewaju(f): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Mine was Limca then Krest then Schweeps. Now it's Sprite or Star Radler.
Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by Cholls(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
My brothers 🎶When you're having fun together
The sun and the sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemonade drink together
All you need is a drink Limca
Lime and lemonade drink Limca🎶

2 Likes

Re: Limca Or Goldspot: Which Was Your Favourite? by handzomee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chai,It's Limca o
TheLawAsItIs:

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen/cooking Helpful Tips! / Please Help Me Out - I Need To Buy Bags Of Rice In Large Quantities / Help In Making Semi-authentic Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.