Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Make $$ Playing Games Like Baba Ijebu. No Dulling Ooo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make $$ Playing Games Like Baba Ijebu. No Dulling Ooo. (142 Views)

Baba Ijebu (premier Lotto) Result For Today And Yesterday / Baba Ijebu Result & Golden Chance Lotto Result / (must Read) How To Make $$ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $$ Playing Games Like Baba Ijebu. No Dulling Ooo. by Star345: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hi guys, happy Sunday from here.
777.in is an international game site which had been in operation since *October 24th* and it pays you to predict different outcomes of numbers or colours

Once your prediction is a win you get rewarded with an odd of 1.95 amount for prediction

(Let's assume I entered a trade with $1 which is 100points on the site my money will come back if there is a win as $1.91(191)
After taking charges)

If the prediction fails, you will have to multiply your previous stake by x2 or x3, then bet again by prediction the next outcome to be big or small or join red or join blue

Using X2 method... If I enter a trade with 10 and there is a loss my next trade should be with 20 and next with 40 till there is a win

And X3 should be 10,30,90,180 and so on

So there are different types of trading pairs (s---small
And B___big)

These are the ones we are using for now

In this group you get signals *FREE*

You don't need to crack your head or Fret.

Yours is just to deposit from $3 and above then wait for our signal in the following trading time

10am

1pm

4pm

*Note*

Each signal last for 3minutes. Use the Link below to sign up.

DM 08156441299 to help with funding and signals. Dem no suppose tell you to make money in this new year ooo. It's never to late

https://777.in/#/pages/register/index?code=531302

(1) (Reply)

Almoroof Leave Mummy Onitiri And Seoyekoribe Alone Face Your Own Wahala / Google Free Courses With Certification To Acquire / Phone Payments And Your Credit Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.