Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) (34857 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Ennoloa: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

Except election rigging by APC and PDP, the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is like it's divinely made for ObiDatti landslide victory.

Election rigging is hard but would be like 5%, The main issue is vote buying now
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by EMMNIG: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
I love what I am seeing.
The Stone the Builder rejected have become the Chief Corner Stone.
OH LORD KEEP DIRECTING HIS (Obi)PART.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by casualobserver: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mummyfour:
Even if he had used a private school play ground, he had a good outing, when you consider the fact that you people kept saying he would not get anyone in the north to attend his rally/ campaign.
It may be like a naming ceremony to you, but e dey sweet us. We get hope.
A good product doesn't need too much advert

Shebi Hell Rufaya has gone into hiding after the Kaduna crowd almost choked him to death

5,000, even 20,000 is nothing. I have said this many times before, most stadiums in Nigeria are 10,000. In states with millions of voters filling a stadium means nothing. The only indication you can infer is when a stadium that is not full. If you can’t fill your venue in a state, then we can automatically deduce you won’t do well in that state. But filling a stadium in itself means nothing.

Why?

1) all parties including Labour mobilize supporters from other states if they are weak in that state. Most people at rallies are incentivized to be there one way or another.

2) the capacity of any stadium in Nigeria is less than 1% of the population of that state.

Filling a stadium means nothing, failure to fill a stadium on the other hand speaks volumes so parties choose small stadiums/venues in areas they are weak.

Put it this way, the number of Ibos in any state is more than the capacity of any stadium in that state and we know Ibos are voting for Obi, so stadium numbers are meaningless except when the crowd is low.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Okayoo: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Eheheheheh.. quit allowing sentiments to play on you face reality.... Obi doesn't stand any chance. Is like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sunshine star in the same group and you are sure Sunshine stars will win eheheheh
just be deceiving urself.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by jamace(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Point to one thing he achieved when he was governor and compare to tinubu
I will give just one. Peter Obi lobbied the FG during his tenure to build the Second Niger Bridge in Onitsha. The contract and ground breaking ceremony of the second Niger Bridge was done during Peter Obi tenure. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by buhariguy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Beautiful and massive crowd, We're one step closer
obi.diot tried for Kano,
I thought it will be like 200 people,
With this little crowd of 2000 people, obi.diot still try
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by trantayo: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please where is the crowd
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by AMI3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Even d wife of dis man was fucking disappointed in her husband yet idiots wants us to vote for dis old cargo that looks like offering that d gods has rejected.
The second picture is very funny bro.
It is just like person way say " nothing concern me, make I sleep jareay" grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Omoawoke: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
jamace:
I will give just one. Peter Obi lobbied the FG during his tenure to build the Second Niger Bridge in Onitsha. The contract and ground breaking ceremony of the second Niger Bridge was done during Peter Obi tenure. Go and verify.

It is no need for debate. You can argue that Peter obi is younger, we agree. He is looking more agile, we agree. And I agree that currently, obi is in a better position to rule compared to Tinubu that has been speaking out of point and looking fragile

But talking of past achievements, it is self deceit to compare obi to tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by francotunsco: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
I think these mofos in Kano only go out and join queues whenever they hear music sounds and stage for an event. I can bet with my two balls Pitobi will NOT get 10,000 votes from the multi-million votes in Kano.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by ejimatic: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIupIEi8QO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEhb0m-DQc

The presidential campaign rally of the Labour Party continues today in Kano and everyone is happy to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the ancient city of Kano. These are pictures and video from the rally.
IGBOS are not many in Kano! It is understandable.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by ejimatic: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
francotunsco:

I think these mofos in Kano only go out and join queues whenever they hear music sounds and stage for an event. I can bet with my two balls Pitobi will NOT get 10,000 votes from the multi-million votes in Kano.
10000 ? For where? Obi has no image in the North.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Malory: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

This mbaise Zombidient. Premium tears awaits you come February 25/26, 2023.

That day, y'all will return to trenches with your slogan: no leflendum, no erection in 2027.

Rubbish from Oduduwa republic terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Bishopwizzy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
grin

I read that Obidense opted for Kano Pillars stadium which is only 5000 capacity instead of the Sanni Abacha stadium with tens of thousands capacity.

Obidense and Zombiidiots have LULE.

PitObi won't get 5% of the votes in Kano and the entire NW and NE.
oh he won't get 5% in Kano. It's no longer he's not known in the North. Urchin continue to lament
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by ofuonyebi: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
This Obi=tuary people are very funny.../
Their campaigns are more or less a classroom lecture theatre
indeed unserious bunch of lazy jangoes...

When the Jagaban defeats them and knocks them out now...
they start shoutimg...it was rigged!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by jamace(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

It is no need for debate. You can argue that Peter obi is younger, we agree. He is looking more agile, we agree. And I agree that currently, obi is in a better position to rule compared to Tinubu that has been speaking out of point and looking fragile

But talking of past achievements, it is self deceit to compare obi to tinubu
Thank you for exposing the sterling qualities of Peter Obi and why he should be president. Thank you also for agreeing to the fact that Tinubu has expired and should go and rest irrespective of his past performance, even though I don't agree that Tinubu has any good past performance than being a continuous parasite on Lagos treasury..

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Exclusive101: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Who ask you for tales by moonlight

ZeroAccess:
I laugh at urchins when I read there comment here, saying Obi is more damaging to Atiku than Tinubu lols.

Let me break it down. Before the emergency of Obi, Tinubu want to use the sentiment of Power must return back to the south to blackmail the Nigeria people, just like he did for his party, which made him get block votes.

With the emergency of Obi, tinubu can never get any block vote in any region, cos he can't campaign on the basics of power rotation as Obi will be the most suitable if that is the case.

Tinubu is just an entitled overrated politician, apart from thuggery and vote buying tinubu can boast of goodwill vote. And anyone thinking that 2019 election is same with 2023 is day dreaming.

Obi will defeat blalablu in the south, 100% how on earth will tinubu then defeat two son of the soil as calculated by urchin lol. Even illorin which is the head quater of Yoruba Muslim won't get tinubu a block vote as saraki will work to scatter that.

All in all, the entitled druglord must learn a bitter lesson in the election.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
Everybody go see their own share from Kano grin

Vote wisely

Can a divided North win the election [NO]

----------------------------
The moment PETER OBI and DATTI arrived at the stadium in Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzM2iSSLd4

Obituaries should wait until after 25 February they will know what is election but not this internet propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by 77up(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
This kind poor turn out in a city like Kano , cele ntan alaye yi grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by clevybrown(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
So this is the best Lamba Party can do in Kano? Despite the large population of migrant Igbos?

A big shame really.
Come and Carry ur sleeping sickness infested Agbado president.... Even his wife is highly disappointed in him... grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Belawy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
I laugh in Capital letter. Is this a rally or a parlor wedding. Obi fans, a console your stupidity and mirage hope.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Alezy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
Everybody go see their own share from Kano grin

Vote wisely

Can a divided North win the election [NO]

----------------------------
The moment PETER OBI and DATTI arrived at the stadium in Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzM2iSSLd4

His 25% is sure here.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by CursedOsuPigs: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
clevybrown:

Come and Carry ur sleeping sickness infested Agbado president.... Even his wife is highly disappointed in him... grin

Premium tears await you come February 26, 2023 grin

You will go back to Biafra trenches
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Tareq1105: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Beautiful and massive crowd, We're one step closer

Massive crowd indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Mrmb: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIupIEi8QO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEhb0m-DQc

The presidential campaign rally of the Labour Party continues today in Kano and everyone is happy to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the ancient city of Kano. These are pictures and video from the rally.

Another naming ceremony
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Omoawoke: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
jamace:
Thank you for exposing the sterling qualities of Peter Obi and why he should be president. Thank you also for agreeing to the fact that Tinubu has expired and should go and rest irrespective of his past performance, even though I don't agree that Tinubu has any good past performance than being a continuous parasite on Lagos treasury..

Tinubu is older but I still trust his leadership better than Peter obi.

And one thing for certain, Peter obi cannot beat Tinubu in this election
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by ufotunang: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
I love this....the kano people and the northerners do not look at where the man is from. what they need is just a positive change, a better life, a good economy , a better nigeria...that is what they want and they have seen that it's Peter obi that can give them that better life
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Hoelujohn: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
So this is the best Lamba Party can do in Kano? Despite the large population of migrant Igbos?

A big shame really.
Na small small madness dey start
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by clevybrown(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Premium tears await you come February 26, 2023 grin

You will go back to Biafra trenches
u will be alright, this I strongly believe grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by southpole: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
grin

I read that Obidense opted for Kano Pillars stadium which is only 5000 capacity instead of the Sanni Abacha stadium with tens of thousands capacity.

Obidense and Zombiidiots have LULE.

PitObi won't get 5% of the votes in Kano and the entire NW and NE.
Obi has over a million votes waiting for him in Southern Kaduna (NW) over 2 million votes from Taraba (NE) and 25% from Adamawa (NE).
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by uba1991: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hahahaaaa! I pity Peter Obi I swear.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by CursedOsuPigs: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Na small small madness dey start

You don't need to tell us..Go to the popular market in your neighborhood. Let the world know your current status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.