Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) (34856 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by AyeMoJuba: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:
I laugh at urchins when I read there comment here, saying Obi is more damaging to Atiku than Tinubu lols.

Let me break it down. Before the emergency of Obi, Tinubu want to use the sentiment of Power must return back to the south to blackmail the Nigeria people, just like he did for his party, which made him get block votes.

With the emergency of Obi, tinubu can never get any block vote in any region, cos he can't campaign on the basics of power rotation as Obi will be the most suitable if that is the case.

Tinubu is just an entitled overrated politician, apart from thuggery and vote buying tinubu can boast of goodwill vote. And anyone thinking that 2019 election is same with 2023 is day dreaming.

Obi will defeat blalablu in the south, 100% how on earth will tinubu then defeat two son of the soil as calculated by urchin lol. Even illorin which is the head quater of Yoruba Muslim won't get tinubu a block vote as saraki will work to scatter that.

All in all, the entitled druglord must learn a bitter lesson in the election.

You better wake up from this your wasteful slumber
Obi can only come 3rd distant position
This election is between the Jagaban and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:
I laugh at urchins when I read there comment here, saying Obi is more damaging to Atiku than Tinubu lols.

Let me break it down. Before the emergency of Obi, Tinubu want to use the sentiment of Power must return back to the south to blackmail the Nigeria people, just like he did for his party, which made him get block votes.

With the emergency of Obi, tinubu can never get any block vote in any region, cos he can't campaign on the basics of power rotation as Obi will be the most suitable if that is the case.

Tinubu is just an entitled overrated politician, apart from thuggery and vote buying tinubu can boast of goodwill vote. And anyone thinking that 2019 election is same with 2023 is day dreaming.

Obi will defeat blalablu in the south, 100% how on earth will tinubu then defeat two son of the soil as calculated by urchin lol. Even illorin which is the head quater of Yoruba Muslim won't get tinubu a block vote as saraki will work to scatter that.

Which one is 'emergency of Obi'?

Bro, make we leave long talk, gain no dey inside am.

Election is next month.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by cliqtips: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Say OBI
Somebody OBI
OBI grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Novarisammy2: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
grin

I read that Obidense opted for Kano Pillars stadium which is only 5000 capacity instead of the Sanni Abacha stadium with tens of thousands capacity.

Obidense and Zombiidiots have LULE.

PitObi won't get 5% of the votes in Kano and the entire NW and NE.

your stupidity is definitely hereditary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Mummyfour(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:
After much humiliation, Obi borrowed himself some sense and rented a small stadium with a mere 5,000 capacity, if he really wanted to test his strength he should have tried Dami Abacha stadium.
Even if he had used a private school play ground, he had a good outing, when you consider the fact that you people kept saying he would not get anyone in the north to attend his rally/ campaign.
It may be like a naming ceremony to you, but e dey sweet us. We get hope.
A good product doesn't need too much advert

Shebi Hell Rufaya has gone into hiding after the Kaduna crowd almost choked him to death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by kolas88(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Some people will cry blood next month. Anyway , there will be no room for leaving one Nigeria ooooo.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Interesting time Nigerians are seriously tired vote peter obi for new Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Even d wife of dis man was fucking disappointed in her husband yet idiots wants us to vote for dis old cargo that looks like offering that d gods has rejected.

Lol @idiots grin cheesy grin cheesy

Cc: Moh247, ihordspy, , Seunmsg, madridguy, tinubuadvocate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by spiritedtete: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:

Eheheheheh.. quit allowing sentiments to play on you face reality.... Obi doesn't stand any chance. Is like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sunshine star in the same group and you are sure Sunshine stars will win eheheheh
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by kolas88(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jalinspy:
This is not rented crowd. Obi pressing urchins neck.
. Not rented crowd but they were fighting and protesting over mobilization fund when their ogas pocket it. Anyway, some people will cry blood next month.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urchins don see crowd they no fit talk again. Now who is deceiving who?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Ritchiee: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:

Save your tears.The elections are almost here,sir.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Omoawoke: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

All Obidients should go and get a cold bottle of Origin this hot afternoon and enjoy our beautiful Fulani Obidient girls

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened, Kaduna is happening, Kano is happening and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing

Nothing has changed.

Obi will not win a single state in the entire north...
The best he will get maybe 2nd in at most 3 states in the entire north....Obi is coming a distant 3rd in the entire north

Obi will come 3rd overall
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
These are early pictures sef. PO just got to the podium a few minutes ago.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by 007Marvel(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
grin

I read that Obidense opted for Kano Pillars stadium which is only 5000 capacity instead of the Sanni Abacha stadium with tens of thousands capacity.

Better neck pressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Gingerbreadman2: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
kolas88:
. Not rented crowd but they were fighting and protesting over mobilization fund when their ogas pocket it. Anyway, some people will cry blood next month.

Link to said fight please
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by TimFisher2: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nothing has changed.

Obi will not win a single state in the entire north...
The best he will get maybe 2nd in at most 3 states in the entire north....Obi is coming a distant 3rd in the entire north

Obi will come 3rd overall

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:

You are here to read about Obi's Kano rally yet all you can worry about is Tinubu. Why you guys don't normally talk down Atiku like you always do with Tinubu? Perhaps you have seen that the only person standing in the way of Obi is Tinubu and not Atiku which lead me to one conclusion, You are sad, Obi is more of problem to Atiku than he is to Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by JOemmy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jeeeez is this really obi rally in kano or edited video and pictures?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:

You guys never learn, from Tinubu won't be given the ticket to Tinubu will loose .
Election is around the corner all these noise will end in less than 50 days . But I'm certain when Obi looses the Bvs you're praising now will become a scam . You did more in 2019.
Common sense should let you guys know that Obi is a Pipe Dream. twitter users will become powerless on 25th when the result will be out.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by PassingShot(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
mvem:
In the NE, Taraba state is voting him...he will also have reasonable votes in Gombe and Adamawa...don't also forget Borno South that won't vote APC

I don't seeing him pulling that much in Bauchi and Yobe ...this is for the NE zone
Taraba voting him as in Obidense will win Taraba?

If Obi gets 5% of the total votes in NE/NW and even NC, I owe you N20K free money.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Malory: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
So this is the best Lamba Party can do in Kano? Despite the large population of migrant Igbos?

A big shame really.
Gibberish coming from a well known drunkard.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by JOemmy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
grin

Una no dey tire sef for this work?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Manchester00: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
Everybody go see their own share from Kano grin

Vote wisely

Can a divided North win the election [NO]

----------------------------
The moment PETER OBI and DATTI arrived at the stadium in Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzM2iSSLd4
Wedding ceremony as usual, tribal bigot cannot be our president

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by PassingShot(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
JOemmy:

Una no dey tire sef for this work?
You taya for your own?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Jack500: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:

February is a month's time, you will get sense by then. 😁
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by obuburam: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Obi we know
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Nchenches: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
Everybody go see their own share from Kano grin

Vote wisely

Can a divided North win the election [NO]

----------------------------
The moment PETER OBI and DATTI arrived at the stadium in Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzM2iSSLd4

Except election rigging by APC and PDP, the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is like it's divinely made for ObiDatti landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Omoawoke: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:

grin grin grin

Tinubu is tired, once election is over...he will take care of himself and start work immediately.
Tinubu's leadership achievement is years ahead of Peter obi in all ramifications
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by jamace(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
That's our next president, Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by Omoawoke: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
jamace:
That's our next president, Peter Obi.

Point to one thing he achieved when he was governor and compare to tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) by CursedOsuPigs: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Malory:
Gibberish coming from a well known drunkard.

This mbaise Zombidient. Premium tears awaits you come February 25/26, 2023.

That day, y'all will return to trenches with your slogan: no leflendum, no erection in 2027.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.