Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students (20529 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Walai(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peter OBI dey shock me for this election walai
I was thinking they will even skip Kano state campaign

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by uba1991: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

All Obidients should go and get a cold bottle of Origin this hot afternoon and enjoy our beautiful Fulani Obidient girls

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened, Kaduna is happening. Kano don join and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing
if you don't know that you are lieing to yourself then no problems, but if you know that you are lieing to yourself yet you keep on lieing to yourself then you should know that you don't worth my reply.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by TimFisher2: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
uba1991:
if you don't know that you are lieing to yourself then no problems, but if you know that you are lieing to yourself yet you keep on lieing to yourself then you should know that you don't worth my reply.

Hot fresh tears

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by TimFisher2: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Walai:
Peter OBI dey shock me for this election walai
I was thinking they will even skip Kano state campaign

No they can't. God is with him...we are taking everything from top to bottom ..no shishi for Agbado
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by expert234: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:
As long as peter Obi is not a Muslim, Hausa people will never vote for him. So Obi should not waste his time

There are still sensible ones among them
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by sekem: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin All Obidients should go and get a cold bottle of Origin this hot afternoon and enjoy our beautiful Fulani Obidient girls

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened, Kaduna is happening. Kano don join and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing

Wow!

I love this and I am dancing sekem to it!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by expert234: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:
Pls tell zombidiots to contribute more money into yesufu purse cos we are ready to take back kano and zamfara from APC..

😂😂😂😂 who is fooling who

If you are Yoruba Muslim, you will regret voting based on religion sentiments. Don't forget that Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as real Muslims. They see you as fake, second class Muslims.

In their eyes, you will always be a captured slave
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by expert234: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
bhella10:
grin

What does Andrews Liver Salt do? It brings relief.

The joke is on you
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by searchlight: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Where are urchins ?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by TimFisher2: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
sekem:

Wow!

I love this and I am dancing sekem to it!

Hold am on your waist ...sakem sekem grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by SodiumValproate: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
searchlight:
Where are urchins ?
I am here🙌
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Sleektiger: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:
As long as peter Obi is not a Muslim, Hausa people will never vote for him. So Obi should not waste his time

Get ready for the shocker of your life... Never say never
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Paullo19: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:

As far as u are not God, keep wasting ur time
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingsmeal:
KKK states votes will be shared like biscuit.

😆😆😆😆

You wish. 😟
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by bhella10: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
expert234:

What does Andrews Liver Salt do? It brings relief.

The joke is on you
Andrew's liver salt can also be likened to the sizzling of a hot oil. The have a unique woooooosh sound. Then it quietens down grin There! The joke's on you lot
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by tuoyoojo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingsmeal:
KKK states votes will be shared like biscuit.

😆😆😆😆

This analogy cracked up o
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by tuoyoojo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
menole:
But sincerely, me supporting Tinubu all this while has been shameful. I am now Obidient. Tinubu must not rule us.

If I was supporting the other candidates, sincerely fear for the catch me just watching obi

His V12 engine is firing from all cylinders

This guy's campaign strategy is top notch

Kudos to his campaign team
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Amumaigwe: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:

Because Hausa people buy bread and fuel cheaper when they present their state of origin certificate.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Emola12(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:
buh I think there is Christian in northern states now You will cry blood
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by MansoryMX(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:

E never still clear for your eyes tribalism and religious Balablu is coming to an end soon in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by codedguy1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:

They voted for Buhari who is a Muslim. What did they gain.

Keep wearing your bigoted robe and think it will be well with you.

A very senseless statement.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Kingspin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:
Obi's deputy is a Muslim and own Muslim supporters.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Aku2321(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
menole:
But sincerely, me supporting Tinubu all this while has been shameful. I am now Obidient. Tinubu must not rule us.
ur Sins are forgiven,go and sin no more, welcome to Obidient family.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Dreamchaser26: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ohhh, But it is different from balablu.
😝😛
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Boldkrammy: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

You will be shocked out of your delusion.

Unfortunately, number of Muslims are not higher than Christians in the north. Just that the Christians are not always loud. There are also learned and progressive Muslims who you will be surprised when you interact with them. They have been fooled for long not any more!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Jaytu90(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
dajo83:
I don't know how many people share this same idea with you but, seen this from a Nigerian at this time. It breaks my heart.
"our mumu never too much"? De play na 😏
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by wethebest(m): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Was Jonathan a Muslim?...clearly you urchins don't reason at all, grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

The above mentioned are confirmed slaves to suffering. They will die in suffering with their masters after Obi is sworn in as president.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2023
This man is really hitting it on the right spots.What a strategy he is upholding.Can't wait for him to be announced as the sitting president of my dear country.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by Reportbutton: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2023
wethebest:

Wethebest are confirmed slaves to suffering. They will die in suffering with their masters after TINUBU is sworn in as president.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students by harqinhola(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
wethebest:

The above mentioned are confirmed slaves to suffering. They will die in suffering with their masters after Obi is sworn in as president.

BOW NOW TO ASIWAJU AND YOUR SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN ELSE .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / BREAKING: Senate Finally Passes 2017 Budget / Don’t Forget Home, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.