Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman (71652 Views)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos / Actress, Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A See Through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dshocker:
She doesn't need to show or prove any evidence.

Provided it is a man of God God of man, they are all guilty.

Nigerian pastors are fond of sleep with almost all female members of his church business centre.

grin business centre? Are you kidding me?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by 7arrows: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
buzorcharles:

U are a fool.

Why calling him a fool? Is it a lie? Did she not get paid? R u her brother, sister, current boyfriend or lawyer? Which of the above are u?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by faceLAGOS: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
flokii:

Might be that you were not ready to 'do' or you were 'dulling' as dem bad girls love to say.. reason she friendzoned you. church girl o, club girl o, na so all of them be.

See one of the bad girls in a mess now.. they always think they are wise but na dem mum.u pass.

You are quite right.

They always believe they are smart.

My x lost her virginity to date rape.

From what the crazy (she’s actually clinically diagnosed with bipolar disorder) beech told me, I was able to deduce she’s always been playing smart on the guy & eating his money but didn’t want to do.

Only for the guy to invite her over & drugged her malt drink.

The guy thought she was not a virgin because of the way she dey always dey form smart.

She told me the guy apologized so much and said he wouldn’t have done it if he knew she was a virgin.

Forget Nigerian girls, bro.

Even all these secondary school girls.

Na naija we dey.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Creativity001:

Exactly 😂.... d man go still preach today to gullible followers..mumu pple full naija,ur tithe to olosho pocket
Hahaha
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Akharmony: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
By there fruit we shall know them. .
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by easytig(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
She is asking for additional 20m after collecting 2.5m payout from the apostle.na daddy freeze and stelladimoko open her yansh for Instagram live yesterday.bitch is flat broke and market no dey sell like before.abi na only Suleiman shift her pant and smell her toto ,what about the other men that nack her pussy,why she no call dem out,yeye dey smell
Tfortammy:
What do you really want,Halima?This matter has been on for too long,haba!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by akan102: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
This is getting messy, a lot of people criticized the comment I made on the earlier thread but why always pastor Suleman?

Is he the only popular man of God in Nigeria?

I'm not being judgemental.

We should not be too blinded by the love we have for people to the extent of defending their bad behaviour.

I know some ladies can be diabolical, but this is not the first case.
From the pictures shown I have not seen anything incriminating to the point of calling someone "bad" as you would have loved me to call him, until when I see evidence (s) convincing enough, he remain innocent for me

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kajaard:

I will keep saying this: Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only on it for the material things they can get like money and access to free pussies.

Argue with your keyboards if you disagree 🤬
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by tope777(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Coronavirus1:
That is no evidence at all I can get more younger pictures of Johnson suleiman
What of the bank statement ?
Or can you tell us what Pastor is buying from her.

Bank statement alone is a million of other evidence.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Romanoff(f): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
madjune:

Oohh. She na middle woman. I see.

Na she dey arrange the babes.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Pinkyposh(f): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Zonefree:
She's an Olosho... She got paid for her services, what's the noise all about

If she's an olosho, then he is what?...a saint?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Konjiboii: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same people when dey carry pastors and imams for head na hin dey vote PDAPC.. bunch of sheeples and idiotic entities. With their useless mother's when been no fit afford postinor 2
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by DLuciano: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blakjewelry:

That one of biggest problems of pastors in Nigeria they feel God like. In the Western world you apologise and everything went back to normal we understand we all are humans but these guys, for were?
Buhari don accept he don destroy Nigeria economy? Security=zero?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I have no business meddling in a HOE and fake pastors illicit affair gone sour.
Fvck them both.
MN hah
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Elonmuzk(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sincerely speaking, those evidences are not concrete at all. Anyone can come up with those pictures and say whatever they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by madjune(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Romanoff:

Na she dey arrange the babes.

Sad. She looks too good for such low act.
I used to admire her.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by kaywhy09(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by aspirebig: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't think it is difficult to actually get to the root of this and know the truth, and also see if it is just false allegations on the MOG or not.

Time will tell.

Truth is that , it is an accusations too many.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Akadombas: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anybody can have this things you just provided as proof. You wouldn’t show this to the court as evidence. I’m not a member of omega fire ministry but I have some of those stuff with me. My wife have her own. Show me a picture that you guys snap together that will make more sense.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Mercury12(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
harqinhola:
All I have to say is , the day we uncover the person behind Gistlover may be the last day we here such stories .
I will like to know this person too. What an internet pest!
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by fotadmowmend(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mtcheeeew ..... What is the bone of contention here ?? Even if he dated her is it a crime under Nigerian law ? Although all these are shaky evidences
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by abiolert(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
This is getting messy, a lot of people criticized the comment I made on the earlier thread but why always pastor Suleman?

We should not be too blinded by the love we have for people to the extent of defending their bad behaviour.

Somebody like me wey know Sulaiman back then for upper sakponba road benin city, know say sulaimon na useless womanizer wey God still never shame. Na only you be man of God wey women dey drag?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Regie2bless: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpJ5TXF8Amg

In a video going viral, the actress has brought out some evidence showing she and SULEIMAN really dated. Is this evidence anything to go by guys?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7536025/pregnant-3-times-apostle-suleman
To me pastor suleiman is the one dragging dis issue, why not own up, u guys are adult and can date each other why the noise? If suleiman comes out to say he actually dated d girl heaven will not fall, to me suleiman is really behaving like baby.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
DLuciano:
Buhari don accept he don destroy Nigeria economy? Security=zero?
In as much as I hate the guy, the world is going through tough times economically. Egypt and Ghana currency which are performing very well is among the worst in the world soon everything will be change plus buhari holds a temporary office which he will evacuate anytime soon, these pastors are role model and when you fall short just apologise and you will be forgiven instead of acting like some immortal.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Regie2bless: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpJ5TXF8Amg

In a video going viral, the actress has brought out some evidence showing she and SULEIMAN really dated. Is this evidence anything to go by guys?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7536025/pregnant-3-times-apostle-suleman
hope suleiman will not kill dis girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Preacherrr(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Serpent shut up, nobody cares whether you are been judgmental or not. Because you are in the same marine/demonic team with Halima, Otobo, gist lover, Maureen badejo. You are only playing your own role by coming online to take sides with your fellow serpents. And for those of you ignorant folks saying why Apostle Suleman? Is he the only man of God? The earlier you understand that the callings of God is different, and the battles surrounding each calling differs the better for you. These demonic agents know the level of havoc that Apostle Suleman have caused in their kingdom. As for Halima Abubakar, she is going to die of this her affliction and she knows. She is just trying to see, how she can't carry out her last major assignassignment, before she dies and return back to the marine kingdom, but she is not returning to any marine kingdom; she is going to hell.
God1000:

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by DriveByKiller: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dirty, sickly looking bitch, how does pictures prove that pastor Suleiman is responsible for your ill-health and threatened your life?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Regie2bless:
hope suleiman will not kill dis girl?

Hmmm... I don't even know why she coming up with this now. How people just risk their life for nothing.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Benwallt(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Just like Tinubu, Suleiman doesn't give a fvck. Come next Sunday he will be on the pulpit declaring the gospel

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Irupetepete: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
ss1930:
Show us phone conversations, pix of both of you together..else stfu
you can see her brandishing statement of account!!!!! That's her main evidence
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
You will not last long
Odiriance4all:
There's still no evidences, there are some high profile forces against this apostle suleiman who wanna see him go down at all means possible, the same people who sent assassin to eliminate him are still the ones sending this ladies to blackmail the pastor but the judgement of God shall come upon everyone of them soon
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Numerouno94(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I’ve never doubted the allegations against this man

Only sheeples will doubt it even wen given a glaring evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.