Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman (71649 Views)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos / Actress, Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A See Through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Keep living in denial.

Besides who told you he's Yoruba
BeardedmeatR:
Don't be silly!

How is he my pastor?

Is the Olosho counterpart not a yellow Bar mooslim?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Imam of Ipob Terrorist
Malory:
undecided You know I'm an Imam.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Kqenche: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
What does Halima want
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Rayes3: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
See your life Halima. What evidence are you talking about? You have none babe..please just repent of your sins, make peace with God so you can make heaven.
It was consensual, he didn't force you. He didn't cause your cancer sister, you are making all this noise because a man of God is involved. You dated him out of your free will, why come out now to spew all this rubbish? Just make peace with God. You have made mistakes which we all have, thank God you know you have cancer already, I think you should use your energy to leave this world in peace, instead of this frustrated and bitter fight you are going on about.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Nobodysboo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nigeria ah!
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
That is why churches are becoming less impactful each passing day. I have missed the type of power packed services that I used to experience many years ago. I wish God uses women because the men are easily distracted and no longer serious with God's work. So sad how these people are messing up.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Misterone: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpJ5TXF8Amg

In a video going viral, the actress has brought out some evidence showing she and SULEIMAN really dated. Is this evidence anything to go by guys?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7536025/pregnant-3-times-apostle-suleman
sorry to say, but this is no evidence. Anyone can have this things. The apostle can claim the lady was a stalker. So forget these evidences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by promzy555(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Very funny, wen u dey do match.com wit sule, u nor invite me. Chop alone and due alone

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Malory: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imam of Ipob Terrorist
Shatap. You are an infidel. Not worthy to be a Muslim.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by ican2020: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blackmailers are evil minded
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
She gets no sympathy from me.

And why is she speaking out now and what does she want us to do with this information

How many women has this suleiman been linked to for goodness sake?

And what does his stupid wife think about all these scandals?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by vertueptime: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mbabula:
Why always this man.
please I'm sorry for coming this way, I've been shortlisted for hostel accommodation at school subsidized price but unfortunately the list came out faster than I expected.
I'm to pay 22k for the clearance but right now I was able to raise only 8k. Please I need help to raise this amount before the stipulated time before they revoke the bed space.
I can't afford to stay off campus.
Please help a brother.

And here is the best place to raise funds
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by GoodIsGod: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
This is getting messy, a lot of people criticized the comment I made on the earlier thread but why always pastor Suleman?

Is he the only popular man of God in Nigeria?

I'm not being judgemental.

We should not be too blinded by the love we have for people to the extent of defending their bad behaviour.

I know some ladies can be diabolical, but this is not the first case.

My guy.

This your question shows that the intention of the man's enemies is working.

This is the same question guys are asking on Facebook.

Men! It is working.

If I have decided to see you down as a member of a clique of the powerful and the rich in Naija. I will persist till I get my goal.
Money is there and the power is there.

I can use as many ladies as possible till I reach my goal.

The fact remains that this man is not perfect and no one is. So I am not saying he is a saint. But the fact remains that he has stepped on many toes of the powerful and rich in the country. One of them is the midget governor.
Suleiman mentions names during his sermons and I was sometime afraid for him one time he was having a crusade at a stadium very close to a Saabo where Hausa live and he was saying Muhammad us this and that. Loud and clear on the speakers.

You see, I believe this man is just a victim of blackmail and the blackmail is organized by the high and the mighty. Don't forget he escaped death of recent.

Lastly, when I read on Facebook today that this lady said Suleiman proposed to her Seven times, I laughed and said now, I know this is a blackmail.
He proposed to her to be what?
Second wife?
Because he is an Imam? Who has the right to marry four wives?
Common! you guys should reason now. How possible? Someone who is married already and must not be caught in adultery even as a pastor. Ahhh. Proposing to you? Why did her accept na? At least the guy is rich and influencial

Abegi! Suleiman is only under attack of blackmail. And all these ladies are paid agents
That's my take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by omojeesu(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Dshocker:
She doesn't need to show or prove any evidence.

Provided it is a man of God God of man, they are all guilty.

Nigerian pastors are fond of sleep with almost all female members of his church business centre.

How many pastors are in Nigeria?
I am sure that you don't know
Yet you're sure that "they are all guilty"!
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by omojeesu(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Rayes3:
See your life Halima. What evidence are you talking about? You have none babe..please just repent of your sins, make peace with God so you can make heaven.
It was consensual, he didn't force you. He didn't cause your cancer sister, you are making all this noise because a man of God is involved. You dated him out of your free will, why come out now to spew all this rubbish? Just make peace with God. You have made mistakes which we all have, thank God you know you have cancer already, I think you should use your energy to leave this world in peace, instead of this frustrated and bitter fight you are going on about.

I think so too!
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Vincent2000(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Big Brother Titans Khosi In Deep Tears And Heart Broken As Yemi Serve Her Breakfast | BBTitans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahqCyTYNK0U
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Zonefree:
She's an Olosho... She got paid for her services, what's the noise all about
The woman is blackmailing him, she knows she has nothing to hold him to, but based on the fact that his image is at stake she’s using that as leverage.

Her career has nose dived, she’s broke, now she’s looking for somebody to get a pay day from.

How would u say u dated somebody in the past, u guys broke up then 10years later u develop health issues and u say he is responsible. Instead of going to hospital to check what’s wrong with u, u go to social media and start bashing him

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Nemesis0147:
my brother I tire….when she was collecting money
She didn’t involve the public,,infact she wouldn’t have agreed that she slept with the man if someone accused her then…so why she dy disturb us?
She’s blackmailing suleiman.

She has probably tried to extort him of money and it didn’t work now she’s trying to destroy his image.

She has told the world many times she dated apostle suleiman, she continues to bring up more sensational stories. If u decide to sue her to court another problem. Since he is a pastor it’s his fault
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2023
redcliff:
Apostle Suleiman is a fake pastor, You cannot have one, two or three people accuse you of sexual relations without an atom of truth being in it. A man of God for that matter
He is a Randy pastor, but what this halima abubakar is doing is pure blackmail
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 1:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Pray:
Wait till una reach court na. SM no be court o.
She’s blackmailing him she told the world as far back as 2018 that she dated him, it erupted a scandal, since it couldn’t destroy him, she comes up again to remind the world again, every year she’s reminding the world, adding pepper and salt to her stories
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by 1Sharon(f): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Dirty girl.

Uneva C. Enitin

When you were slaying & spreading pucci everywhere like wifi, you felt on top of the world.

You better put your house abi na kpekus in order & start saying your last prayer.

More of these I wish for those girls of your caliber.

It’s Nigerian girls don’t know the damage they have done.

In fact, it will get to time in future Nigerian girls will be relegated to the very bottom of the shelf like women in Somalia.

Very useless & irritating set of people.

Damage they have done? Pls who does olosho hurt apart from the person doing it?

You no condemn the randy pastor oo

BTW, Wikipedia said she revealed she was a virgin in 2018?
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by 1Sharon(f): 2:06am On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:

You are quite right.

They always believe they are smart.

My x lost her virginity to date rape.

From what the crazy (she’s actually clinically diagnosed with bipolar disorder) beech told me, I was able to deduce she’s always been playing smart on the guy & eating his money but didn’t want to do.

Only for the guy to invite her over & drugged her malt drink.

The guy thought she was not a virgin because of the way she dey always dey form smart.

She told me the guy apologized so much and said he wouldn’t have done it if he knew she was a virgin.

Forget Nigerian girls, bro.

Even all these secondary school girls.

Na naija we dey.

He raped her and didn't know she was a virgin? undecided

And you I'm surprised you believed her
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by 2elliot: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2023
God1000:
This is getting messy, a lot of people criticized the comment I made on the earlier thread but why always pastor Suleman?

Is he the only popular man of God in Nigeria?

I'm not being judgemental.

We should not be too blinded by the love we have for people to the extent of defending their bad behaviour.

I know some ladies can be diabolical, but this is not the first case.
Ask Jesus. I am not defending Apostle Suleiman, but real men of God can be persecuted this way. It doesn't mean that they are guilty of the accusations.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by NothingDoMe: 2:31am On Jan 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
She said she's been bleeding since the day they fvcked . That's why she came out to drag him lol.
Either Suleiman don arrange her destiny or God himself is punishing the lady for opening her legs for a pastor.
Hmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by bdon123(m): 2:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpJ5TXF8Amg

In a video going viral, the actress has brought out some evidence showing she and SULEIMAN really dated. Is this evidence anything to go by guys?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7536025/pregnant-3-times-apostle-suleman
Only an idiot go say suleman na holyman.Average nigerian women accuse am,una no bliev.Now a celebrity accusing him n u still dey doubt?Omo d man n his wife are practising open marriage.Him wife dey chop outside too....thats d only way she will keep supporting him.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by jimcaddy(m): 3:33am On Jan 23, 2023
First of all, this Halima babe isn't fine anymore like before. Then again Pastor Suleiman in the news again. Omo na God know every every oh...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by deebrownneymar: 3:42am On Jan 23, 2023
This pastor is shameless. Hope Halima gets justice
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Mumusaphire: 3:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

The Question is:
Should this lady be saying she did abortions ,for the Pastor (Man Of God) but why can't she keeps the pregnancy as a better way to preserve lives,as she is old enough to have Children?
Olosho dey get piking? How do u want her to survive the nine months without working? 98% celebrities are Olosho. They dated either pastors or politicians.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by franugo(m): 3:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

This girl thinks everyone is a full. She is showing pictures that can be taken from anybody or anywhere.

For her mind now. The guy is invincible to people. People don't take pictures of him?

Firstly, its invisible.
Secondly, one of the pictures was taken in an hotel room. What were they doing in an hotel room together?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by Patriotsleague: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2023
greatefa1011:
Jobless ladies every where. Pastor dated me so what Na
This babe can't find something to do else sending miscreants messages and be taking people's attention all in the name of pussy, and all sort in the name of idleness.
Zombie spotted cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by awoluyi(m): 5:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Suleiman is a motivational speaker disguising as a Pastor. Even if he is a Pastor, is he not a human being like the rest of us?
The man should work on his character.
Re: Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman by bottlewater1(m): 5:56am On Jan 23, 2023
harqinhola:
All I have to say is , the day we uncover the person behind Gistlover may be the last day we here such stories .

well said but another gistlover will be created trust me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.