Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Humans Have No Purpose On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Humans Have No Purpose On Earth (268 Views)

Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? / Where Will One Go After Death If Without Achieving Its Purpose On Earth? / What Is Our Purpose On Earth? A Worth Reading Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by AnyanwuSilas: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
We are just like other animals living and trying to survive, maybe in future we might start seeing our purposes, but for now, we're just like our ancestors, we might meets eliens in the future. All religions have failed us, we now depend on Science.

Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Religion did not fail you, it has it purpose.
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Mystery9(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
You have no purpose but you find purpose to eat and to write this abi? Give your life to Jesus Christ and then your eye go open.
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blakjewelry:
Religion did not fail you, it has it purpose.
What is it's purpose? undecided
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by AnyanwuSilas: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mystery9:
You have no purpose but you find purpose to eat and to write this abi? Give your life to Jesus Christ and then your eye go open.

I was once a born again Christian
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by sweetonugbu: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Religion is a mass control mechanism

1 Like

Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
I was once a born again Christian
You were instead once born into the delusion of religion. undecided
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is it's purpose? undecided
It was first use by man to explain his world, the environment the forces of nature, the origin of good and evil if you say it is the precursor of science you might be right. In today's world, it help keep alot of maniacs in check, it gives them purpose, hope and restrain them else they will rain hell on us all.

1 Like

Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Religion is a mass control mechanism
Correct imagine the millions of maniacs who are afraid of being punish here or after if they don't maintain, set them free and see a chaotic world grin
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blakjewelry:
■It was first use by man to explain his world, the environment the forces of nature, the origin of good and evil if you say it is the precursor of science you might be right.
■In today's world, it help keep alot of maniacs in check, it gives them purpose, hope and restrain them else they will rain hell on us all.
1. Do you mean that men cooked up those doctrines and traditions, lies, in order to explain this world which is instead of truth? Well, those same men also took the liberty to apply those lies toward ruling over the lives and minds of all those who bought into their lies. They built for themselves kingdoms here on earth off the sweat of their gullible followers.

2. Where does it do that? Even today there are many more maniacs who use religion as an excuse to perpetrate their evils against others. undecided
Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you mean that men cooked up those doctrines and traditions, lies, in order to explain this world which is instead of truth? Well, those same men also took the liberty to apply those lies toward ruling over the lives and minds of all those who bought into their lies. They built for themselves kingdoms here on earth off the sweat of their gullible followers.

2. Where does it do that? Even today there are many more maniacs who use religion as an excuse to perpetrate their evils against others. undecided
I won't call it cooked, as in those involved actually feels spiritual touched and have those inspirations but it was born out of ignorance. Many of the pastors today who speak in tongue does feel like they are really in the spirit.
The ancient men saw lightening, thunder, volcano tornado, earthquake and they know nothing of their origin so decided to attribute it to divine personalities.
Alot of scientists too do get inspirations over time, like you are working on something and it is giving you tough time then you decide to forget about it, but your subconscious mind is still working and when it find the answer and present it to you, you have an inspiration.
Even today with the vast knowledge available people just find the easy way out which is using spirituality to wish away question or answer. Like for instance a religious guy will tell you an asteroid or comet is about the end time whereas a science guy knows what it is and it trajectory, same way you will hear people say science is oyibo witch but I virtually understand every science process involved in many technological workings.
I call religion the easy way out.

2 Likes

Re: Humans Have No Purpose On Earth by Michael547(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
We are just like other animals living and trying to survive, maybe in future we might start seeing our purposes, but for now, we're just like our ancestors, we might meets eliens in the future. All religions have failed us, we now depend on Science.
Its interesting that you said you were once a born again Christian.......i can assure you that there is a purpose to life and that is why you are unique creature than the animals. I could explain to you why I believe so and what the purpose is. Chat me up on 08167469103.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of Allah Akubah? / 15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) / Most Powerful Pastor In History With Supernatural Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.