Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? (1245 Views)

Re-denominate The Naira Just Like Ghana Did??? / What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria / Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by paxx: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

Dunce, is insecurity necessarily Boko Haram?

The US issued a travel advisory warning in its typical hypocritical fashion.

America is a place where 70,000 people are shot dead each year by guns.

That is equivalent to 200 Boko Haram groups operating all at once.

But I'm sure you will jump at the opportunity to go there.

Just YESTERDAY a man went on rampage there, shooting 10 people dead, for no reason.

It's a very lawless, dangerous country that should be issuing travel warnings against ITSELF, not against other countries.

The incident happened A YEAR AGO. A lot has changed since then militarily. MUMU.

You are a stupid fool with no brain.

Murtala Muhammed airport can barely contain the influx of foreigners flocking to Nigeria on business.

Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy for a reason.

Sit there talking illiterate rubbish.

Indians en route to Nigeria on Air Peace

https://transportday.com.ng/indians-nigeria-air-peace-flight/

That is a picture of Air Peace helping the Indian goverment evacuate 312 Indians from Nigeria back to India... These are people that are leaving Nigeria...... so whats your point (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/395456-coronavirus-air-peace-airlifts-312-indians-from-nigeria.html)
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Napata77: 12:32am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

https://transportday.com.ng/indians-nigeria-air-peace-flight/

That is a picture of Air Peace helping the Indian goverment evacuate 312 Indians from Nigeria back to India... These are people that are leaving Nigeria...... so whats your point (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/395456-coronavirus-air-peace-airlifts-312-indians-from-nigeria.html)

THIS is of Indians arriving Nigeria, you self hating mumu.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/02/india-makes-first-india-nigeria-air-bubble-flight/
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by paxx: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

THIS is of Indians arriving Nigeria, you self hating mumu.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/02/india-makes-first-india-nigeria-air-bubble-flight/

Well good job you showed one picture of Indians traveling to Nigeria. So can you show me the evidence that Nigeria has a master plan compared to Ghana which is making multiple moves that I mentioned above.

Last time I Checked most Nigerians want to vote for a 90 year old man to improve Nigeria or maybe the guy who wants to sell all of nigeria for $10 billion
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Napata77: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

Well good job you showed one picture of Indians traveling to Nigeria. So can you show me the evidence that Nigeria has a master plan compared to Ghana which is making multiple moves that I mentioned above.

Last time I Checked most Nigerians want to vote for a 90 year old man to improve Nigeria or maybe the guy who wants to sell all of nigeria for $10 billion

What ''masterplan'' is this one talking of?

What is YOUR masterplan for your life?

That is what a small boy like you should be deciding, not coming here talking trash about a country of 220 million people.

Ghana's 'masterplan' clearly doesn't involve not going broke and running cap-in-hand to the IMF for bailout loans after mismanaging their economy.

THAT certainly ain't part of Nigeria's 'masterplan'.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Jamestown123: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

Shut up and go and sleep. I know you are from Ghana forming Nigerian. Face Ghana and leave Nigeria alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by LILTJAY: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2023
nothing dey ghana alaye
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by paxx: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Jamestown123:
Shut up and go and sleep. I know you are from Ghana forming Nigerian. Face Ghana and leave Nigeria alone.

I'm a fully blooded Nigerian just spitting facts. It's sad that a country of 30 million is actually competing and even surpassing a country of 200 million.

Maybe if we elect a 95 year old man to become president, Nigeria can change for the better smiley
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by paxx: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

What ''masterplan'' is this one talking of?

What is YOUR masterplan for your life?

That is what a small boy like you should be deciding, not coming here talking trash about a country of 220 million people.

Ghana's 'masterplan' clearly doesn't involve not going broke and running cap-in-hand to the IMF for bailout loans after mismanaging their economy.

THAT certainly ain't part of Nigeria's 'masterplan'.

My master plan sadly depends on Nigeria the country. I will vote for Peter Obi thats my master plan
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Jamestown123: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

I'm a fully blooded Nigerian just spitting facts. It's sad that a country of 30 million is actually competing and even surpassing a country of 200 million.

Maybe if we elect a 95 year old man to become president, Nigeria can change for the better smiley
How is Ghana surpassing Nigeria? Because black Americans returns to Ghana now, that makes Ghana progressing than us.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by ednut1(m): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Go on YouTube to see videos by the black Americans. Prices of things went up in areas they stay. Many are returning back. The country is currently worse than Nigeria economically. Rest

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by paxx: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Jamestown123:
How is Ghana surpassing Nigeria? Because black Americans returns to Ghana now, that makes Ghana progressing than us.

Ghana is getting global tourism from around the world, and turning their nation into the global capital of the black world, especially for the diaspora (black Americans, Black carribeans, Black British, Black South Americans),

Also getting billion dollar companies to put their headquarters in Ghana, for example Twitter chose Accra for its West Africa headquarters over Lagos, Nigeria.

Afrochella/ Afro Future Festival was in Ghana just last year, The African Bitcoin Conference was in Ghana last year.

Ghana is stable, you dont hear about Boko Haram nonsense or terrorism.

Ghana seems to have a bright future. MY question is why is that Nigeria which has been given more talents seem to be losing to other nations. And when I bring it up, people say "Nigeria is a bigger country so it doesn't matter" or they point out Ghanas inflation. I believe Ghana will fix their inflation due to their due diligence in other sectors. But will nigeria solve its insecurity crisis?

Hasn't Boko Haram has been active since 2002?

BTW Nigeria has 22% inflation. So yes Ghana has 50% but let's not act as if Nigeria isnt undergoing massive inflation.
When you factor inflation plus insecurity, Nigeria is not in a better position.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Napata77: 2:53am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

Ghana is getting global tourism from around the world, and turning their nation into the global capital of the black world, especially for the diaspora (black Americans, Black carribeans, Black British, Black South Americans),

Also getting billion dollar companies to put their headquarters in Ghana, for example Twitter chose Accra for its West Africa headquarters over Lagos, Nigeria.

Afrochella/ Afro Future Festival was in Ghana just last year, The African Bitcoin Conference was in Ghana last year.

Ghana seems to have a bright future. MY question is why is that Nigeria which has been given more talents seem to be losing to other nations. And when I bring it up, people say "Nigeria is a bigger country so it doesn't matter" or they point out Ghanas inflation. I believe Ghana will fix their inflation due to their due diligence in other sectors. But will nigeria solve its insecurity crisis?

BTW Nigeria has 22% inflation. So yes Ghana has 50% but let's not act as if Nigeria isnt undergoing massive inflation.

Shut up there. Inflation in Ghana is at 60% not 50.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-s-economy-was-better-under-John-Mahama-Abraham-Amaliba-1699016

The Ghana economy has collapsed, and if you had any sense in your head, you would be scared of that, because poverty breeds violence and societal breakdown.

As someone else said, many Afro-Americans deceived by the Ghanaian government's lavish and profligate spending, who moved there, have started returning back to the US. These are the facts on the ground, so you can keep deceiving yourself with all this rubbish you're typing.

MEANWHILE, WHO ARE GHANA LOOKING UP TO TO SAVE THEM FROM THEIR CRISIS?

NIGERIA OF COURSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsxfkQ5y-o&ab_channel=Andy%27sInsights
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Misterone: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

chai ghana is attracting world wide tourism and billion dolllar companies and you are saying that “ghana is begging black americans”… nigeria truly is a lost cause
so when dubai attracts people or qatar is that the same as begging people?

ANYWAY the number one thing a country can have is safety. So if Ghana has it and nigeria does.. we have to analyze. why has nigeria been dealing with boko haram since 2002 with no end in sight
Are these not billion dollar investments in Nigeria; Omota rice mill, Lekki deep seaport, Dangote refinery, and a host of others. Does Ghana have this kind of investments

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Misterone: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

Ghana is not competing with Nigeria in any sphere of endeavour except sports. Na for your mind that thing dey and because you hate your country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Luzebox(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

chai ghana is attracting world wide tourism and billion dolllar companies and you are saying that “ghana is begging black americans”… nigeria truly is a lost cause
so when dubai attracts people or qatar is that the same as begging people?

ANYWAY the number one thing a country can have is safety. So if Ghana has it and nigeria does.. we have to analyze. why has nigeria been dealing with boko haram since 2002 with no end in sight
attracting investor...or investors are going their to own their economy...how much do they pay in tax...how much do they pay Ghana workers... investor are going their to exploit workers ..that is why Nigeria turn down Elon musk investment in Nigeria a few months ago...it was not favourable to us..Ghana open
their door to foreigners to exploit them...that is why most Nigerian banks love doing business there...in a few years a typical Ghanaian will own nothing in their own land...like south Africa...big companies everywhere but owned by foreigners or white south Africans...while the blacks have nothing ..and have to go into crime...Ghana should just hold on to that peace...cos that is all they have going for them
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Luzebox(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
paxx:

do you know how many events happen in Nigeria daily...how local are you...and twitter is no more in Ghana...rest...black Americans are lost looking for home...the Ghana president is just exploiting that...inviting meekmill to visit him... The guy even wore short...imagine nonsense...Ghana has lost it respect...It a joke in major countries eyes.... begging for relevance ...and Ghana is not struggling with terrorists because of it location on the map...if a terrorist organization want Ghana...it will have it in days...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Gift96: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2023
flokii:

Ok . you sha get the point. Ghana is way smaller than Nigeria and that's what matters.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, All Labour Party Candidates I / Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet / See What We Have Been Consuming Everyday Where They Came From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.