Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet (1253 Views)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by thisweekng: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Popular news anchor, Rufai Oseni has reacted to the apology of a ministerial nominee from Ogun State, Bosun Tijani.

Recalls that Tijani during his ministerial screening had apologised to senators for calling them “morons” in a 2021 Twitter post.

Tijani who is the CEO and co-founder of CcHub, appeared before the senate for screening as a minister.

During the screening, Simon Nwadkon, the senate minority leader, read out a Twitter post credited to Tijani, in which the nominee described senators as “morons”.

In the Twitter post published in 2021, Tijani faulted the mode of screening and confirmation of political appointees by the senate.

Tijani ,while replying to the Senate’s allegation had asked for forgiveness and revealed that he made the post out of frustration.

“So I want to profusely apologise to everyone in this hall, including anyone, anywhere in Nigeria that may have been offended by everything I said.

“I begged that in the process of accepting my apology, you look at the undertone of everything I have said. I did not say it to spite. I said it out of frustration and love. Please accept my sincere apologies,” he said.

Reacting to Tijani’s apology, Oseni wondered why the senators were focused on a tweet from the past instead of questioning the competency of the nominee.

Speaking via Twitter he wrote, “Same senate that refused to review petitions against El-Rufai are so excited about Bosun Tijani’s tweet. Rather than ask the man questions on how to develop technology and give us substance,it was about how to make him apologize for his convictions!“

https://thisweekng.com/rufai-oseni-reacts-as-bosun-tijani-apologises-to-senate-over-tweet/

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by ronalmagic10(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Your notice me don dey too much o lawbreaker

I will call the governor for you now

This was how omokri was using obi.dots to garner fame. The moment he said something contrary to their beliefs they turned on him

Your own will come too. I'll be waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by phorget(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bosun is a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by Racoon(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
To test the true nature of a man give him power, money and fame.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by BOYS2MEN: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2023
A foolish coward just like bosun ...yoruBAS are cowards claiming to come from a demonic EWEDU demi god
ronalmagic10:

This was how omokri was using obi.dots to garner fame. The moment he said something contrary to their beliefs they turned on him

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by Jones4190(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2023
oseni is one of them, ipob apologies

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by PlayerMeji: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Rufai will soon do his own apology now..

I know of one area they are preparing him as a kitchen cabinet! 😂😱😛😁
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by LivingSage: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Was it not this guy that too one- way that time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by slivertongue: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Unfair nass
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by bhella10: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rufai trying to find his voice again. Obidients seem to have forgotten him. I guess they found a new bride in far away Desert.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
A win win for Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Tweet by VERDA: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Pls what did he say that was contrary to their believe? , and what believe exactly?? Since all you guys do is insult.

Cos the last time i checked Reno was Obi's biggest fan and praised him every chance he got even before he opted to run...and this was even as close as a month to his declaration.

He decided to run for president and suddenly became the devil according to Reno.

Even Obi himself has been tackled buy his supporters when they feel he is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Still Falsely Lists St. Paul And Ibadan As Schools He Attended / Shaibu Disregards Protocol, Forces His Way Into Obaseki's Personal Office / Trending Ochanja Road: Facts Not Fiction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.