Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku (24635 Views)

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is not compulsory that LP must get 25% or even 10% from Jigawa state in order to win the presidency. I believe that there are Christians, Igbos and some Labour Party members living in Jigawa state. So LP cannot get zero votes from that state. Thank you.
Ode you better go read INEC guidlines, if you get less than 25% in any state you forfeit your presidency......for your dumb ass mind 10% will get you to aso rock.....you are a waste of space and those that raised you need to be refunded
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Ojiofor:

If he isn't hiding he should come out and continue his agitation for Odua nation.
lol someone that still gave punch interview recently that he will not relent, meanwhile kanu still dey there dey pray one governor go still fit help beg Buhari.......but Buhari no send, he just put toothpick for mouth dey look.....😆
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
Ode you better go read INEC guidlines, if you get less than 25% in any state you forfeit your presidency......for your dumb ass mind 10% will get you to aso rock.....you are a waste of space and those that raised you need to be refunded
I can see how wise you are to think that the constitutional requirement of 25% in at least 24 states and Abuja means a candidate must get 25% in all states! You must be wiser than Solomon.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2023
rolams:

But what have I said?

Was I wrong to submit my view?

What wrong have I done to warrant this?

It's a pity for you to have come up with this write up. You know not who I am, not even how old I am.

All I have to say is 'God will reward you in manifold'
And God will Punish You in Many.....Many Folds.......AMEN.😇
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I can see how wise you are to think that the constitutional requirement of 25% in at least 24 states and Abuja means a candidate must get 25% in all states! You must be wiser than Solomon.
True.....but your man's ain't going nowhere......
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by Smartguyboy(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
Greedy ibos who plunged Nigeria into a spiral of darkness by acting out our first coup now want to be given the spoon to the pot after pissing in everybody's stew......
The first coup was plotted by Niger Delta go and ask them if they are Igbos then come back let discuss.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
True.....but your man's ain't going nowhere......
That is your wish sir. But it is such a pity that this your wish made you display your crass ignorance on this platform. If wishes were horses, the poor would ride. Hatred is not good for your health. Don't worry, you will be well las las as Nigeria's incoming president Peter Obi's government makes the country a better place for us all by the grace of God.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
lol someone that still gave punch interview recently that he will not relent, meanwhile kanu still dey there dey pray one governor go still fit help beg Buhari.......but Buhari no send, he just put toothpick for mouth dey look.....😆

He said he will not relent from where? grin
He should come back and create the great Odua nation for all Omoluabis worldwide grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Ojiofor:

He said he will not relent from where? grin
He should come back and create the great Odua nation for all Omoluabis worldwide grin
IF HE WANTS TO THE FACT IS HE HAS THE OPTION, MEANWHIE kanu is still drinking piss somewhere and has no options despite, Governors visiting him know they csnt help under this APC government and just use his name for clout..........
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That is your wish sir. But it is such a pity that this your wish made you display your crass ignorance on this platform. If wishes were horses, the poor would ride. Hatred is not good for your health. Don't worry, you will be well las las as Nigeria's incoming president Peter Obi's government makes the country a better place for us all by the grace of God.
you are right i was ignorant, but im not making wishes........the stand for obi or atiku to be president is the real wish, one the wish of an old man who his principal said cannot be trusted with power and wrote it in a book for all to read, while the other is that of a people who think queuing up behind their man will get them to power at the center even though they know he is useless and those who have come after him have told the world he is useless, and once he has lost they will be back to their separatist agitations......
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:

The first coup was plotted by Niger Delta go and ask them if they are Igbos then come back let discuss.
Oga you are ignornant.......the first coup was started by Niger Delta but then they handed power to ironsi and then decided to form the Niger Delta region which ironsi quickly killed Adaka Boros men for and sentenced him to death while the soldiers who plotted the coup where in a prison in Aba drinking wine and having prostitutes for company.........can you see how dead your brain is? it went from the government was corrupt so we needed to change regime to it was a coup planned by all indigens of the country( but only ibo elders were spared) to it was a Niger delta coup...........you people must really think we are fools with these your attempts to rewrite history instead of taking the blame for your actions with your full chest........this is why people dont like most ibos when you mess up instead of being a man you start making excuses and looking for who to blame...........Next you will say it was the Hausa's and Fulani who planned the coup
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by rolams(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
And God will Punish You in Many.....Many Folds.......AMEN.😇

I say it with the power of Almighty God who is not partial and will never be partial that it shall never be well with you and your soul. If it has been well with you before, the creator of the universe who is never partial shall pend His favour on you. May the grace of God always jump over you until you repent. Except if I had posted my first comment to wish you an evil.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
rolams:

I say it with the power of Almighty God who is not partial and will never be partial that it shall never be well with you and your soul. If it has been well with you before, the creator of the universe who is never partial shall pend His favour on you. May the grace of God always jump over you until you repent. Except if I had posted my first comment to wish you an evil.
not only will God punish you, but devil will move from your brain to your ass and make it his new headquarters and ensure you and your family will know no sleep, no peace and no life.............Amen............ grin
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by rolams(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
not only will God punish you, but devil will move from your brain to your ass and make it his new headquarters and ensure you and your family will know no sleep, no peace and no life.............Amen............ grin

May you be unfortunate both in this life and hereafter. God willing, you shall be disgraced in the presence of those who loves and hate you!

May your father regret the day he fathered you soon.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
rolams:

May you be unfortunate both in this life and hereafter. God willing, you shall be disgraced in the presence of those who loves and hate you!

May your father regret the day he fathered you soon.
you that your father already regrets giving birth to you......complete waste of effort and space......probably wondering why your mother did not swallow you when she had the chance......
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by Smartguyboy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
Oga you are ignornant.......the first coup was started by Niger Delta but then they handed power to ironsi and then decided to form the Niger Delta region which ironsi quickly killed Adaka Boros men for and sentenced him to death while the soldiers who plotted the coup where in a prison in Aba drinking wine and having prostitutes for company.........can you see how dead your brain is? it went from the government was corrupt so we needed to change regime to it was a coup planned by all indigens of the country( but only ibo elders were spared) to it was a Niger delta coup...........you people must really think we are fools with these your attempts to rewrite history instead of taking the blame for your actions with your full chest........this is why people dont like most ibos when you mess up instead of being a man you start making excuses and looking for who to blame...........Next you will say it was the Hausa's and Fulani who planned the coup
If you are really ok you will know when I asked who carried out the first coup in Nigeria was it the Igbos?
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:

If you are really ok you will know when I asked who carried out the first coup in Nigeria was it the Igbos?
no it was not the ibos it was the Ghanaians
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
you are right i was ignorant, but im not making wishes........the stand for obi or atiku to be president is the real wish, one the wish of an old man who his principal said cannot be trusted with power and wrote it in a book for all to read, while the other is that of a people who think queuing up behind their man will get them to power at the center even though they know he is useless and those who have come after him have told the world he is useless, and once he has lost they will be back to their separatist agitations......
lol. Is it not funny that your candidate who does not or did not believe in One Nigeria at a time now 'believes' perhaps because he wants to be president? Is he not the one desperately wishing? I hope when he loses to Peter Obi he will not not return to his 'I don't believe in One Nigeria' stand while his kinsmen intensify their Yoruba Nation agitation.
Re: Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku by leokid866: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
lol. Is it not funny that your candidate who does not or did not believe in One Nigeria at a time now 'believes' perhaps because he wants to be president? Is he not the one desperately wishing? I hope when he loses to Peter Obi he will not not return to his 'I don't believe in One Nigeria' stand while his kinsmen intensify their Yoruba Nation agitation.
lol and you say I'm ignorant but you never read the article you are referring to, have you? Why don't you go read it first and come back instead of been lead by an headline......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.