Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 (106 Views)

Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(23/01/2018) Day 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY JANUARY 23RD 2023

THEME: FLAMES OF FIRE III

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:01am On Jan 23, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*MONDAY, JANUARY 23rd, 2023*

*FLAMES OF FIRE III*

*Prayer Points*
1.Thank You, Father, for reconciling me unto Yourself, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me flames of fire in Your vineyard.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, let no man be able to quench Your fire that is blowing in my life, in Jesus name.

5.Father, let every plant You have not planted in my life be uprooted by Your fire, in Jesus name.

6.Father, empower me by Your grace to preach Your gospel in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, paralyse every enemy of the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, in Jesus name.

8.Father, give me the grace to pray, fast, study the scriptures and to dwell in Your presence, regularly, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, let me never shy away from any opportunity to show that I am fire, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:07am On Jan 23, 2023
PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father, we thank you for delivering us from the activities of these evil men, we will only hear of them from afar but never allow them to come near us, in Jesus name. Psa 91:5-7

2. We cover ourselves, our family members and brethren in the blood of Jesus. Exo.12:23.

3. Father, let there be confusion in the camp of the insurgents, set them against one another to help destroy themselves in Jesus name. 2 Chr.20:23

4. Father your word says those who live by the sword shall die by the sword, let the terrorists die by their own weapons, in Jesus name. Matt. 26:52

5. O Lord, strive with them that strive with us, let the destroyers destroy
themselves, in Jesus name. Psa. 35:1-6

6. Father, arise against those sponsoring terrorism and their supporters, destroy the sources of their incomes in Jesus name.

7. Father, the blood of the innocent is crying for vengeance, arise and bring an end to the plaques on the land as a result of these evil acts in Jesus name.

8. Father, destroys all the weapons of violence and evil perpetuators in our
nations, in Jesus name. Isa 54:16

9. In Jesus name; I reject and resist every weapon fashioned against me and my family, they shall not prosper. Isa 54:17.

10.Father, let the ways of the terrorists be slippery and let the angels of the Lord persecute them in Jesus name. Psa 35:6

11.Father; send deliverance now and cause us to laugh at the fall of the
strongman of insurgences and terrorist groups in Jesus name. Job 5:22

12.Father, redeem us from deaths in famine and war in Jesus name. Job 5:20

13.Father, let all perpetrators of insurgences sleep the sleep of death in Jesus name.

14.Father, let the captives of the mighty be set free and the let those in the camp of insurgences be delivered in Jesus name. Isa 49:25

15.Father, let the eaters of flesh be fed with their own flesh and be drunken with their own blood in Jesus name. Isa 49:26.

(1) (Reply)

The Blessed Hope / Start Fresh Every Day! / Grace: God In Our Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.