Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Apostle Suleiman Slaps Jesus Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Slaps Jesus Again (158 Views)

Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Slaps Jesus Again by thinkmoney(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
You don't judge, but you can know people by their fruits.
Pastor Suleiman has been bringing out fruits that tarnish the name and reputation of God.
He is not a servant of the God in the bible. He has been destroying the mental health of ladies and making them two times candidates of hell.
#Halima_Abubakar
Know your bible.
Don't be a zombie of these 'God of men'.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Slaps Jesus Again by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
I trust Jesus, na wetin I like about him be him meekness

He go just turn the other cheek

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Slaps Jesus Again by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
I trust Jesus, na wetin I like about him be him meekness

He go just turn the other cheek and look d other way

(1) (Reply)

The Prosperity Gospel / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 55. / Your Pastors Is Deceiving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.