Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can This Be The Soludo Solution? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can This Be The Soludo Solution? (194 Views)

Sex Workers Dare Soludo, Rebuild Demolished Shanties, Say We've Business Rights / Anambra: Soludo Levies Mourners N100,000 For Obituary Posters / Soludo Unfolds Outrageous Tax Regime, Residents Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be The Soludo Solution? by chinedu234(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
It may be too early to start assessing the Chukwuma Soludo administration in Anambra state. However, my people say that ana esi na isi ahuru mara uto nsi. In other words, from the odour of a fart, you can know how sweet the feaces will be. My points: the current madness on Onitsha roads in the name of revenue generation is not only a border to decency, but also initiation of national business genocide. How can one expect any truck passing through Onitsha to pay #20,000 per day? How will it look when every state in Nigeria implements such lunatic revenue drive? Will any business in Nigeria survive such a situation? What about the fact that residents of Onitsha do not have any place to throw away refuse? Is it part of nuclear physics to evolve a simple refuse collection process which was well developed even as far back 1987 when we lived in the coal city of Enugu? Anyways I am posting the revenue receipt handed down on our truck after dangerously double cross our truck and beating the driver on the allegations that he did not stop for the touts or agberos as popularly known.

(1) (Reply)

Webmoney Exchange / I Asked The Bank To Give Me Back My Old Notes But They Refused – POS Operator / FG To Grant N5.5tn Tax Waivers In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.