Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years (14583 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by gina445: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2023
congratulations
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Sweetvie: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Thank God for IVF
I'm happy for her grin
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Kajaard: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

And how are you sure the reason for the delay was not the man's fault?

My bad - both couple I meant. Longtime Uyai cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Kajaard: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2023
spiceadole:

Why won't he be patient?
He is the most likely reason for the infertility.
Once a Nigerian man can stay with a Nigerian woman in Nigeria for up to 3 years without a child,it's most likely make factor infertility.

Your assertions could be right as well. Thanks.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Almunjid(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian women are us*less.....All of them
What did ur fellow women did to u again? grin
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Burgerlomo: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Nati123(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS 🎊
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by joelala(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2023
God didn't do it, SCIENCE did!
Shout out the scientists that invented IVF and all the Medical crew that made it happen.....unfortunately, none of them will get the credit, they will go and splash money and gifts on one silly pastor in the name of thanksgiving.

If you ay God did it, now my question is, why did God wait for 20yrs to do it? what was his excuses? why put them in such pains suffering and worries? was he trying to TEST them, if yes, why?

Shebi he is God that sees and knows all things, so why is he testing them again?

Righteousness2:
Hallelujah!! 20 yrs is not 20days.
Only GOD can do this.
What GOD cannot do does not Exist.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by 802oluwaseyi: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Wow, God is goodWow, God is good...
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by ibinaboonline: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Please, tell me they're boy and girl. Congrats to them.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Ubdavis(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=ChybuzzDD post=120300931]

How sure are you it wasn't via IVF??
Some of the things we quickly attribute to God are done by our fellow humans, who put in their blood and sweats to achieve them, but get no credit at the end unfortunately. [/quot

A typical Religious country like ours. Rational thinking is a big problem
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by OLOKOESHIN: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2023
post=120299433:

See More Good News @. com
98percent bad news

1 Like

Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Bryan88(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Some of the things we quickly attribute to God are done by our fellow humans, who put in their blood and sweats to achieve them, but get no credit at the end unfortunately.
all glories, honors powers and majesty belongs to the maker of heaven and earth...or u think ur so called humans could have done anytin without him? Don’t provoke God cos he is a jealous lover.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Psychopatheko: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are us*less.....All of them

Including your papa and your brother after all na Nigeria men you talk so every man in your household useless
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by thehopeful: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Some of the things we quickly attribute to God are done by our fellow humans, who put in their blood and sweats to achieve them, but get no credit at the end unfortunately.

Whatever it is still God that made it possible.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Bryan88:
all glories, honors powers and majesty belongs to the maker of heaven and earth...or u think ur so called humans could have done anytin without him? Don’t provoke God cos he is a jealous lover.

I hope you know the people who invented the technique and equipment for that medical procedure no longer have much to do with God?
If you live outside Nigeria/Africa, you'll most likely neither remember to go to church nor pray, but you'll still achieve wonderful results in your workplace with your skilful/experienced co- workers who don't give a damn about God in a country that's purely secular.

This our retrogressive Nigerian/African mentality needs to be trashed.

There may be God, but he has nothing to do with what we do here on earth, otherwise, Nigeria would have been the most developed country on earth.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2023
thehopeful:

How??
He invented the procedure through people who would pass as sinners?

Do you mean God now works with sinners to invent things for lazy but "righteous" people like Nigerians?

If you read the history of how some things in medicine were discovered and the people who discovered/invented them, you will cry.
Let's leave God out of these things, abeg.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by uba1991: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Yea it happened in Jos, the woman is a friend to my wife.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Dshocker(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
IVF is doing the most. Thanks to science.

What if they cannot afford it...

Sometime in 2009 a woman in my area no born for like 15yrs of getting married.

Madam go pump belle, after 9 months, everybody celebrate the miracle, by 3 weeks police come arrest her for stolen baby from Owerri.

Crowd wey come witness the matter be like where Peter Obi come do campaign go reach 500,000
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Rechargeam247(f): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ladygbola:
ThankGod the IVF was successful. If not for IVF, I wonder what would have been some women's fate in this life. I usually advice married couples that one's they are not able to get pregnant the first two years of marriage they should seek the help of Gynecologist who will find out what's causing the primary or secondary infertility and if it's something that can't be resolved through conventional means they should plan for IVF. Don't wait for 20 something years before you know you want to do IVF. IVF is of the Lord, don't wait for years before praying and fasting because it won't work.
Really, you think IVF is cheap How many TTCs can afford it?

Are you aware IVF isn't always successful??
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by maziengr: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Best new of January 2023
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by grandee4u(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Her unwavering patience and hope in the giver of children must have done this....
Alleluia!!!
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Obitroy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Really guys when u see the hand work off God almighty appreciate him..yes thank God for sciences but before this so called IVF came out we do see people giving birth after so many years this thing did not start today but now we rush to give IVF all the praise
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
thehopeful:
m

Surprisingly, this same God hasn't been able to make it possible for a school dropout residing in one of the villages in Nigeria to manufacture an aircraft out of no where.
However, any day a Nigerian engineer who has spent years and resources training and working abroad comes back home to pull that stunt off, all credits will go to God!
Nawaoo!
It's an arduous task to argue with a typical Nigerian who's already been programmed.
Bye bye
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Max82: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Indeed theirs God, all I have to say is thank u Lord.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Ladygbola(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rechargeam247:

Really, you think IVF is cheap How many TTCs can afford it?

Are you aware IVF isn't always successful??

One thing with IVF is usually affordable to rich people. Poor people usually don't have problems with infertility or child bearing issues . Show me a poor person who you know that is without a child? The poor usually escape this type of funny things in real life. So, I don't usually count them among. IVF fails but the success rate outweighs the failure.
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Semaj77(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
mignone:

As right as u may be, numerous people undergo several failed IVFs & other assisted fertility procedures. Whichever is successful was ratified by d Almighty!
Late Ibidun Ighodalo did 11 IVFs!!! None succeed.

This is sad to read
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Semaj77(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
mignone:

IVFs and other assisted fertility procedures fail too, u know right?

But God never fails Yeah , right
Re: Family Members Celebrate As Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years by Semaj77(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
post=120299388:
A Nigerian Woman, Nliam Amara Agbai, has given birth to a set of twins after 20 years of marriage.

A Family Member, Austin BenEmy Aliba, shared the good news in a Facebook Post, As Sighted By Four Days Ago.

"All I can say is THERE IS GOD (CHUKWUDI) After 20 years… God is the Greatest. Auntie m Nliam Amara Agabai. My dancing shoes are ready," he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Funny thing is women like this try to rubbish science against a God notion , secretly do IVF and them proceed to give all the praise to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.