Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

No Country For Lazy Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Country For Lazy Wives (697 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / My Father Is A Very Lazy Person / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Country For Lazy Wives by ahnie: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
I m always an advocate for hard working women,it thrills me seeing women that are hard working making their legit money in their various careers, businesses and skills without depending on their partners.

My admiration goes mostly to wives making legit money to cater for the home fronts,standing as pillars,no shakes in carrying the family along without depending on their other significant halves.

Do you know that making your own money gives you an edge,it gives you confidence that anything height is attainable.

The beautiful thing is that...making legit money and investing it wisely is sexy.it saves you from unnecessary fuvks, unnecessary swollen eyes, unnecessary see finish, unnecessary insults.

The single hard working ladies are not left out,make God bless your endeavors

It's makes you definitely not to give fuvks.

So men,what's your takes on a woman that is legitimately making her money?

Pls let's not derail or make this thread a gender war.

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by ZINNYBANKS: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmm I'll come back when it reach FP 😎
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by Saintmary(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2023
ahnie:
I m always an advocate for hard working women,it thrills me seeing women that are hard working making their legit money in their various careers, businesses and skills without depending on their partners.

My admiration goes mostly to wives making legit money to cater for the home fronts,standing as pillars,no shakes in carrying the family along without depending on their other significant halves.

Do you know that making your own money gives you an edge,it gives you confidence that anything height is attainable.

The beautiful thing is that...making legit money and investing it wisely is sexy.it saves you from unnecessary fuvks, unnecessary swollen eyes, unnecessary see finish, unnecessary insults.

The single hard working ladies are not left out,make God bless your endeavors

It's makes you definitely not to give fuvks.

So men,what's your takes on a woman that is legitimately making her money?

Pls let's not derail or make this thread a gender war.

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Personally, I'm working because my chosen profession is a source of pride for me, and I have something to look forward to, I mean there is opportunity for growth in my work.

I also work because I love having money, I love being in control of my money, being able to appreciate my parents for their efforts over me, being a responsible adult, paying bills.

Trust me, it feels good.

I don't take insults or condescension from anyone because they're not feeding me.

I happen to be somebody's wife, having in laws that recognize my maturity and person, a husband that is very understanding, it's really good.

Of course, being a stay at home mom is not bad, but in this kind of country full of idiocrats, I will not advise anyone to do it.

P. S. I don't see housewives as lazy anymore, just people on a different spectrum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by allen113: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
😏
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by obinna58(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make e reach fp first
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Yes oooooo!

Always made my own livelihood. Will do so till I can’t l. I can’t allow myself to become lazy and complacent in marriage.

It really feels good seeing my bank alerts and spending money when I want and how I want.

It will prolong my life with good health too!❤️

1 Like

Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by ahnie: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes oooooo!

Always made my own livelihood. Will do so till I can’t l. I can’t allow myself to become lazy and complacent in marriage.

It really feels good seeing my bank alerts and spending money when I want and how I want.

It will prolong my life with good health too!❤️
That's it kanwuliajara
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
■ I m always an advocate for hard working women,it thrills me seeing women that are hard working making their legit money in their various careers, businesses and skills without depending on their partners. My admiration goes mostly to wives making legit money to cater for the home fronts,standing as pillars,no shakes in carrying the family along without depending on their other significant halves. Do you know that making your own money gives you an edge,it gives you confidence that anything height is attainable. The beautiful thing is that...making legit money and investing it wisely is sexy.it saves you from unnecessary fuvks, unnecessary swollen eyes, unnecessary see finish, unnecessary insults. The single hard working ladies are not left out,make God bless your endeavors. It's makes you definitely not to give fuvks.
■ So men,what's your takes on a woman that is legitimately making her money? Pls let's not derail or make this thread a gender war.
1. undecided

2. A woman, like a man, has a right to be "lazy". You may not like it but it is her right as a human being to choose to live as she pleases. What you ought instead to ask is why men choose as wives women who, according to you, are not hardworking. If you must know, "lazy" women do not put guns to the heads of men to force them into relationships so it is wrong of you to pretend that men, who end up in relationships with "lazy" women, are victims. undecided

Most of these men go into these relationships — hypogamous unions —with ulterior motives of their own which many times is to become gods over these "helpless" creatures that are the "lazy" women they pick and many wives of. Many of these men go into such unions with the expectation that by choosing to make another adult— a "lazy" woman— a dependent of theirs, they set themselves up to be worshipped by the "lazy" woman and her offspring. Sadly, that almost never turns out the way they figure it should in their heads, and then they come back crying as though they had been hoodwinked. The majority never accept the fact that the fault was always theirs from the beginning, and so they go on to repeat the same mistake over and over and over... So, rather than ask the men to sit as judges over the women, ask them why they refuse to apply common sense when deciding what they want in a spouse and a woman to marry. Ask them why they are so afraid to marry women from the same economic class as themselves. Ask them why they are unwilling to be partners with their spouses, rather than masters, in marriage. undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

That's it kanwuliajara

Amen! No 'joint' accounts necessary. cool
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by cooooooks(m): 1:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Two people working together, earning money, or at the very least, being ABLE to earn money, is the best formula imo.
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by joceey(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
This topic is a good book title,write a book on this
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by nicerod(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Are you a hardworking wife?

🤪😜😃😁😅😂
Re: No Country For Lazy Wives by ibechris(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yes,I am one of the men here who so admire working women that is where the real beauty lies.

Just like the saying that,an idle man is the devil's workshop,same applies to the everyone.

I remembered how my wife gave me the sum of one million naira just to appreciate me for being a good husband to her last month. That is what it means to be hard working.

I wish all the smart/hard working ladies a beautiful year ahead with the exception of hook up ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month - 1K Recharge Card Give Away for July !!!!!! / Sold / Ten Dos And Don't Of A Wonderful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.