Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35654 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by abc115: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

291 Likes 48 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by abc115: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

541 Likes 51 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

143 Likes 21 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
You're a very wicked man for laying such curses on innocent children.

You want your children to be drug dealers, killers, rogues, greedy, covetous and wicked?

How can you be that heartless?

Why not curse yourself alone instead of adding your children?

Spits!

472 Likes 47 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by rickpat(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
na wa

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
So Jakande didn't do anything?

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

Chai, see new generation Esau shocked
Because of chicken change, they're selling their destiny but this one is a little more clever than the op by not adding his children grin grin

They want to be like a man who killed Funso Williams!

A greedy and covetous man who seized control of Lagos, its treasury and government properties which he turned to personal use.

An identity thief and impostor!

A junkie and drug dealer!

A criminal and rogue of international repute!

A man who lavishes money and resources meant for others yet so lazy that he never owned any business or company!

That's the man urchins want to be like and even cursing their children too.

SMH.

237 Likes 18 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Kikikiki... Even MC oluEran would reject it

No sane person wants that curse.Except
BATstards ofcourse

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Houstency(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough *Omo Yoruba,* when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an *Omoluabi* doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*REMI TINUBU (WIFE OF BOLA TINUBU):*
... Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.
*MRS LOLA AKANDE (Bola Tinubu’s Sister-in-Law):*
... She is Bola Tinubu's wife’s sister (Remi Tinubu’s sister).
... Bola Tinubu made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives.
... She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*HON. SUNKANMI (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew):*
... The member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja.
... He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*SADE TINUBU-OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Daughter):*
... She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos.
... Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets, which runs into billions of naira.
... Sade replaced Tinubu’s political mother Abibat Mogaji, as the Iyaloja. Technically, Bola Tinubu converted the position to his personal family position.
*OYETUNDE OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Son-in-law. Husbsnd of SADE Tinubu-ojo):*
... Bola Tinubu made him a House of Representatives member in Ekiti State.
... He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting.
.... Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*SEYI TINUBU (son of BolaTinubu):*
... He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account.
... This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos.
... His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor

*FOLA TINUBU (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew?):*
... He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu.
... The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.
*AKEEM MURI-OKUNOLA (son of Bola Tinubu’s friend/and Bola Tinubu’s former PA):*
... He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*AKINTOLA BENSON (Bola Tinubu’s Personal Assistant ):*
... He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*JIDE IDRIS (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*BOLAJI ARIYO (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, he was also Tinubu's ADC.

*GBOLAHAN LAWAL (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*DR. SIKIRU TINUBU (Cousin?):*
... He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja.
... The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu.
... Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit.
... It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo.
... The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges.
... Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
*ISIAKA GBOYEGA OYETOLA (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.
... Remember, Bola Tinubu is from Irabiji Village, capital of Boripe Local Government Area, Osun State
The population of Iragbiji people is about 164,172

■ Remember *WHERE ARE THE COWS⁉️*, Bola Tinubu asked coldly, as Pa Fasoranti's daughters was killed‼️
... When a man supports your killers, supports those who murdered Yoruba sons and daughters, kidnapped Yoruba sons and daughters, raped Yoruba women ... be very careful with such a man

by MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE.

*Copied: https://twitter.com/OgbeniOmisore/status/1611988656667127812?t=49vj7OQ1_e2IJGM1QX6ElA&s=19

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ZombieTERROR: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:

May you be speaking gibberish like a druggie

Bulabu bulabu

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bantu10: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Please who killed Funsho Williams??

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Houstency(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
I join in the prayers of Bishop Samuel Olumakinde Alawode, " that man you want to vote for, may your children have his character IJN, Amen. that man you're rooting for on social media, may your grand and great-grand children have his destiny, IJN, Amen. May they act and behave like him, Amen. Whoever you vote for, all their destinies good or bad come upon your children, IJN, Amen. Don't cast your vote for anyone your heart cannot tell you is a picture of our future, if you do so, you're bringing a curse upon your children"... Can I get a resounding , AMEN!!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Moh247: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
cool

Honestly I want to be like Jagaban and my kids too

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by abc115: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Honestly I want to be like Jagaban and my kids too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
What a dead myopic fellow. This is why Nigeria is starving for morality and ethics.

Even Republicans supporting Donald Trump like a cult following never subscribe to his lifestyle or business dealings.

The support is all about policy alignment and nothing more.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Realrealfact: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

I tire oh. Not to talk of even Marwa.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Your generation will push drugs but they wont be so lucky like Tinubu. You'll get what you asked for
Okoroawusa:

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2023
And me n my entire household in Jesus mighty name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Foolish oloriburuku have started contradicting themselves make perosn life be like Tinubu we all said amen to that you fools now want to remove all that made Tinubu thick sweet n glorious n left the sad part.

Can we say your life should be left with only the sorrows n misery of the Pandora criminal will your hopelessly senseless Igbo father say amen to that.

DMerciful:
Your generation will push drugs but they wont be so lucky like Tinubu. You'll get what you asked for

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Amen o.

If your children is as successful, benevolent, and a great philanthropist like Tinubu then you have succeeded as a father.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Mad foolish Igbo na you born the children
May my life turn around n be like that of Tinubu if it is still possible along with that of all my children, their children children in Jesus mighty name

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN TRILLION PLACES
GOD SHOULD JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR ME
I WILL FOREVER WORSHIP HIM WITH GREATER DEDICATION.

MrEverest:
You're a very wicked man for laying such curses on innocent children.

You want your children to be drug dealers, killers, rogues, greedy, covetous and wicked?

How can you be that heartless?

Why not curse yourself alone instead of adding your children?

Spits!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by joyandfaith: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Son died of cardiac arrrest. Biological mother died without decent burial. She was buried in secret. No information about the father. Indicted for fraud and drug in USA etc..
Well you get anything you want.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2023
This are the reason I am calling him to be president

ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ukenke: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Including doing d.rugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jmoore(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2023
grin That means you go born drug traffickers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu man those fighting obi n Atiku battle as ethnic battle like the igbos n northerners do will they ministers n commissioners if either of them become president.

Your father gave birth to a fools just so you know. You need to study logic to be able to reason before commenting on public forum instead of exhibiting foolishness as opinion.

Houstency:
My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough *Omo Yoruba,* when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an *Omoluabi* doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*REMI TINUBU (WIFE OF BOLA TINUBU):*
... Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.
*MRS LOLA AKANDE (Bola Tinubu’s Sister-in-Law):*
... She is Bola Tinubu's wife’s sister (Remi Tinubu’s sister).
... Bola Tinubu made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives.
... She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*HON. SUNKANMI (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew):*
... The member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja.
... He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*SADE TINUBU-OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Daughter):*
... She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos.
... Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets, which runs into billions of naira.
... Sade replaced Tinubu’s political mother Abibat Mogaji, as the Iyaloja. Technically, Bola Tinubu converted the position to his personal family position.
*OYETUNDE OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Son-in-law. Husbsnd of SADE Tinubu-ojo):*
... Bola Tinubu made him a House of Representatives member in Ekiti State.
... He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting.
.... Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*SEYI TINUBU (son of BolaTinubu):*
... He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account.
... This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos.
... His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor

*FOLA TINUBU (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew?):*
... He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu.
... The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.
*AKEEM MURI-OKUNOLA (son of Bola Tinubu’s friend/and Bola Tinubu’s former PA):*
... He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*AKINTOLA BENSON (Bola Tinubu’s Personal Assistant ):*
... He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*JIDE IDRIS (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*BOLAJI ARIYO (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, he was also Tinubu's ADC.

*GBOLAHAN LAWAL (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*DR. SIKIRU TINUBU (Cousin?):*
... He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja.
... The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu.
... Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit.
... It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo.
... The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges.
... Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
*ISIAKA GBOYEGA OYETOLA (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.
... Remember, Bola Tinubu is from Irabiji Village, capital of Boripe Local Government Area, Osun State
The population of Iragbiji people is about 164,172

■ Remember *WHERE ARE THE COWS⁉️*, Bola Tinubu asked coldly, as Pa Fasoranti's daughters was killed‼️
... When a man supports your killers, supports those who murdered Yoruba sons and daughters, kidnapped Yoruba sons and daughters, raped Yoruba women ... be very careful with such a man

by MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE.

*Copied: https://twitter.com/OgbeniOmisore/status/1611988656667127812?t=49vj7OQ1_e2IJGM1QX6ElA&s=19

5 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Ameen and me too.

8 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Babachukwu: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
My his plan for poor Nigerians be for you and your family, say amen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Osinbajo Discharged After Successful Surgery, Rehabilitation At Duchess Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.