Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC (12033 Views)

Zulum’s Loyalists Dump APC For Labour Party In Borno / Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Kaduna Guber: Ashiru, PDP Move To Dethrone El-rufai, Seek Recount Of Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Omodua(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Come Warri come talk this nonsense. .
Don't be in Okokomaiko drenched in alcohol talking nonsense.
I will invite you. Very soon I am coming to Warri to preach the gospel of peace to inhabitants. Not to ,vote Omo Agege who is anointee of Ibori, the ex convict.
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by JasonScoolari: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Omodua:
I will invite you. Very soon I am coming to Warri to preach the gospel of peace to inhabitants. Not to ,vote Omo Agege who is anointee of Ibori, the ex convict.
Till we meet, remain soaked in your alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Omodua(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Till we meet, remain soaked in your alcohol.
OK. Wait for me.

But what's your contact address or phone numbers for easy communications?
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by JasonScoolari: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Omodua:
OK. Wait for me.

But what's your contact address or phone numbers for easy communications?
Mention me here whenever you're ready drunken master.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Omodua(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Mention me here whenever you're ready drunken master.
You're not serious.
James Ibori lackey and embezzler.

Comeuppance will visit you and Ibori soon. You can't escape it.

Warri Pikin. Ibori ally and thief!

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by candygist: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zelenskyy:

PDP Man or not...

Omo Agege and the APC can never win Delta State

What as PDP archived in Delta State that makes you want to kill yourself ?
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by OyinO: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Baba Odé, oya start crying 😂😂😂😂

When you finish your crying
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
candygist:

What as PDP archived in Delta State that makes you want to kill yourself ?

What has the APC Achieved in Nigeria that makes you want to jump into the lagoon ?

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by candygist: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zelenskyy:

What has the APC Achieved in Nigeria that makes you want to jump into the lagoon ?

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

Don't be an aboki. If PDP did right after they took power since 1999, Nigerians wouldn't have needed APC to come to the rescue. Omo Agege have done more good in some part of Delta State tham Okowa who is even the state Govt.
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
soliddust2020:

You know nothing about what’s going on. Ibori already lost to Okowa, you think he will just let that slide. By the way look at the defection rate of Ibori’s ally. The only reason Ibori and Uduaghan are still in PDP is because of their daughters political ambition. BTW after the victory of agege they will all come back to pdp.

Dey there dey deceive yourself

Omo Agege can never win Delta State Governorship election

Delta State remains a PDP state
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by BlueDuck: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ibori's murky past is a liability to any serious political organization. Let him go to APC where they are all habitual liars, thugs, thieves and embezzlers like him
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2023
candygist:

Don't be an aboki. If PDP did right after they took power since 1999, Nigerians wouldn't have needed APC to come to the rescue. Omo Agege have done more good in some part of Delta State tham Okowa who is even the state Govt.

You are the perfect description of abokina

What has the APC you said came to rescue Nigeria Achieved ?

Talk or type with sense Na....

Nigerians are worse off today than they were in 2015

The nation is worse off today than it was in 2015

Insecurity

High Unemployment

Hyper Inflation

Economic Recession

Weak Currency

Erratic Power Supply

Massive (Broad daylight) Crude Oil Theft

Corruption with Impunity

Etc etc etc etc

The APC have achieved practically nothing

That is why Nigerians have decided to boot them out of office at all levels of Government

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by soliddust2020: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Dey there dey deceive yourself

Omo Agege can never win Delta State Governorship election

Delta State remains a PDP state

Mark my words bro, Agege is the next governor of delta state. BTW agege is coming back to PDP after his victory.
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2023
soliddust2020:

Mark my words bro, Agege is the next governor of delta state. BTW agege is coming back to PDP after his victory.

Also mark my words

Delta State will never fall into the hands of Tinubu's APC

Ovie Omo Agege will not decamp to the PDP anytime because he knows that there are titans in the PDP that will challenge the party structure and control with him..

Same reason Nyesom Wike does not see it fit to decamp to the APC

Ovie Omo Agege will lose Woefully at the polls in March...
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by soliddust2020: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Also mark my words

Delta State will never fall into the hands of Tinubu's APC

Ovie Omo Agege will not decamp to the PDP anytime because he knows that there are titans in the PDP that will challenge the party structure and control with him..

Same reason Nyesom Wike does not see it fit to decamp to the APC

Ovie Omo Agege will lose Woefully at the polls in March...

You obviously don’t know agege. They will come back to hijack the party from Okowa and his puppets.
Watch how more prominent deltans decamp from pdp to APC in the coming days.
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
soliddust2020:

You obviously don’t know agege. They will come back to hijack the party from Okowa and his puppets.
Watch how more prominent deltans decamp from pdp to APC in the coming days.

Na lie

Big lie

Delta State remains a PDP state..
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by soliddust2020: 1:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Na lie

Big lie

Delta State remains a PDP state..

They there they deceive yourself
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by candygist: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You are the perfect description of abokina

What has the APC you said came to rescue Nigeria Achieved ?

Talk or type with sense Na....

Nigerians are worse off today than they were in 2015

The nation is worse off today than it was in 2015

Insecurity

High Unemployment

Hyper Inflation

Economic Recession

Weak Currency

Erratic Power Supply

Massive (Broad daylight) Crude Oil Theft

Corruption with Impunity

Etc etc etc etc

The APC have achieved practically nothing

That is why Nigerians have decided to boot them out of office at all levels of Government

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

So it's your PDP that want to come and safe Nigeria ?
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Zelenskyy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
candygist:

So it's your PDP that want to come and safe Nigeria ?

Yes ..

Nigerians will go back to their lives in 2015, if given the opportunity...
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by Nohope4nigeria: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
highchief1:
what of states houses of assembly and Reid will lp win any in delta
E go hard
Re: Delta 2023: Ibori’s Loyalists Dump PDP, Move To APC by highchief1: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nohope4nigeria:

E go hard
but many guys want to fly on Peter obi back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? / Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano / UPP Rules-out Soludo As Flagbearer For Anambra Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.