Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). (703 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2023
I will be updating as I journey from Lagos to Maiduguri today.

So after visiting Lagos from Asaba about 3 days ago, I received a summon to proced to Maiduguri for an important meeting but to touch at Abuja, Jos, and finally Maiduguri (this meeting is our monthly meeting with small scale farmers).

My flight was initially scheduled for 8am till the airline moved it to 10am thereby scattering my plan. Hmmm tired 😫

You can see more about us via Instagram via
https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

I forgot that I was in Lagos not Abuja and traffic is a problem here, now stuck in traffic on my way to the airport

Getting to the airport now they said NAHCO is on strike and that they aren't flying keeping everyone stranded

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Finally got to Abuja by 530 pm mehn what a journey......Airpeace taught it wise to serve us soft snacks in-flight though

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by AbdulAffiliate(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Waiting o
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by doggedfighter(f): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Following

Safe journey.
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Mbabula: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
One of the most longest journey in the country. Wishing safe trip
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by SirKenn0905: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Please what's the update now?

I'm also flying today
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2023
SirKenn0905:
Please what's the update now?

I'm also flying today

Which airline
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Still stuck in the airport
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by aieromon(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
Still stuck in the airport

Following....

What's the latest update?
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Started this morning by travelling to Jos, Remember I will stop at Jos for a meeting

But let's start the day with a shot of tea and breed

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by aieromon(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
Started this morning by travelling to Jos, Remember I will stop at Jos for a meeting

But let's start the day with a shot of tea and breed

Last update was "stuck at airport" and you just jumped to "travelling to Jos".

Why nah?

Your picture has no bread and tea oh.
Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
aieromon:

Last update was "stuck at airport" and you just jumped to "travelling to Jos".

Why nah?

Your picture has no bread and tea oh.

Follow thr trend later boaded

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Now around Kaduna

Motor spoil had to board another vehicle for free

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Now in Jos, and my first call point was the building materials market, and every Tuesday market for food market.

In this market you can get tomatoes for as low as 3k a basket Cabbage for 12k a big bag and carrot bag for 9k

Attached are videos from our strawberries farm and 50k heads Cabbage farm worth more than 10m

This is our strawberries farm couldn't visit because of no time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ek07CopE4

And this our Cabbage farm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCL30CyAbuo

1 Like

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning I countiue my trip this morning from jos to Maiduguri this morning

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Enjoy the beautiful view of Bauchi

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Damaturu, Yobe state, the real journey is about to begin......I fess don buy food chop well well.

Re: My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Now in Maiduguri

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Application, Requirements And Eligibility / Italy Migrant Revolt Sparks Blaze. / Looking For Sports Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.