Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) (8167 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Disruptor But Lacks National Appeal – Osita Chidoka (Video) / 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / 2023 Presidency: Why South East Can’t Reap Where It Didn’t Sow, By Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by highchief1: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:
Osita Chidoka too?! This is one of the guys within the traditional political fold who I initially thought had sense. Thank God this 2023 election has really exposed them to be hungry scoundrels and useless scavengers.

Osita Chidoka who one would have thought was a smart, progressive and youthful Nigerian leader is here supporting Atiku under the flimsy guise of 'Igbo Presidency' simply because he wants a chance to dip his hands in the nation's treasury through his party. These guys dont even care about Nigeria's survival (which is really what this 2023 election is about); they only care about their bellies.
do you the problem some of us have?even the labor party pll are not fighting because they love Nigeria.they are fighting because they also want to deep their hands in same national treasury.obidents are ppl apc and pdp didn’t allow to steal.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by makavalley(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2023
If somebody like Ike Obosi is saying this you can imagine how self pocket interest they're driven
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by Mpanyi: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:
Osita Chidoka too?! This is one of the guys within the traditional political fold who I initially thought had sense. Thank God this 2023 election has really exposed them to be hungry scoundrels and useless scavengers.

Osita Chidoka who one would have thought was a smart, progressive and youthful Nigerian leader is here supporting Atiku under the flimsy guise of 'Igbo Presidency' simply because he wants a chance to dip his hands in the nation's treasury through his party. These guys dont even care about Nigeria's survival (which is really what this 2023 election is about); they only care about their bellies.

Read that very well. He is after his own position. He is technically with Peter Obi as far as presidency goes.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by owobokiri(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Wickedfact:
Investment in Pdp but you turned yourself into Nnamdi Kanu's driver.
Nnamdi Kanu Kee u dia..
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obyrich(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Lol. Tricks that can't work.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by Wickedfact: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2023
owobokiri:

Nnamdi Kanu Kee u dia..

Owobokiri my dog, you no dey hear word. If I start with you now, you will resume crying.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by Healthquest: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:

anybody that open the obi fraud yansh has no sense according to u. Can u sit back and see reason why he has nobody with him?
He's not a man anyone can trust with presidency
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
SmartyPants:

When we say that support for Obi is largely based on religion and ethnicity, you people scream and cry out. But can you see? You expect Yorubas and Hausas, to oppose their own tribe but your own people receive a deluge of curses when they do the same.

Why?

You even went as far as attaching his State to the insult, to show how jingoistic your mind is.
Before you vomit nonsense, please show me any Yoruba man from Lagos saying the same about Tinubu or Any Fulani man from Adamawa saying the same about Atiku.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Are we missing something??

Why is it that all of them are not having sense??
They've always been useless. But I thank God for the 2023 election which is the eye opener.

This is why I've always screamed to anyone who cares to listen that the biggest problem of the SE and the Igbo man are the Igbo elite leaders; this 2023 is a divine eye opener, but will the eyes of the people still be opened?

One or 2 charlattans spring up from nowhere and when they cant dip their hands in the cookie jar, they run into the streets deceiving gullible and ignorant Igbos that the Fulani, the Hausa, the Yorubas and even the British and Americans are the problem of Igbos; giving birth to separatist agitations all over the place. Meanwhile, the true problem of Igbos stares us in the face all along.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

Before you vomit nonsense, please show me any Yoruba man from Lagos saying the same about Tinubu or Any Fulani man from Adamawa saying the same about Atiku.

Pa Adebanjo of Afenifere is what? Obasanjo is what? Dele Farotimi is what?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obuburam: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's a fool that continue doing the same thing all the time.
You want us to continue voting PDP abi even when our Son is on the ballot. Stay there.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by djseanjohn77: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/22/2023-south-east-cant-throw-away-24-year-investment-in-pdp-says-chidoka/

Igbos are right for supporting PDP since 1999, and with that, they are good patriots, but yorubas supporting AD/AC/APC is wrong. Whatever yoruba does, it's always gonna be wrong.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
SmartyPants:

Pa Adebanjo of Afenifere is what? Obasanjo is what? Dele Farotimi is what?
Are they from Lagos or Osun?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why are u having headache over our choice All these is for relevance.. we go vote ObiDatti oya go rest
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:

Honestly, this election na the proverbial breeze wey dey expose foul.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:
They've always been useless. But I thank God for the 2023 election which is the eye opener.

This is why I've always screamed to anyone who cares to listen that the biggest problem of the SE and the Igbo man are the Igbo elite leaders; this 2023 is a divine eye opener, but will the eyes of the people still be opened?

One or 2 charlattans spring up from nowhere and when they cant dip their hands in the cookie jar, they run into the streets deceiving gullible and ignorant Igbos that the Fulani, the Hausa, the Yorubas and even the British and Americans are the problem of Igbos; giving birth to separatist agitations all over the place. Meanwhile, the true problem of Igbos stares us in the face all along.
God will bless u beyond imagining...I love it when one say the truth the way it is...

Looking forward to seeing u as one of the leaders in the future, amen
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by tk4radi: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
This man doesn't know South East People Well.

They dare to take hard risks.
And they can forgo all their losses and even forget about all the future promises if the risks didn't pay (or maybe, if the delay was becoming too much)
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

Are they from Lagos or Osun?

So Lagos and Osun are the only Yoruba States or what are you driving at?

SMH.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by Freethinker87: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
MMM investment. grin
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by leokid866: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:

you better calm down cause i bet your left balls two months after the election obi is going back to pdp.........all these people shouting lp now better get ready for beter breakfast after the election
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by kukoyi4adaugo: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
24yrs investment without profit.24yrs investment without profit....
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by JB4life: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
God will put all enemies of NIGERIA to shame next month.
Soludo, Arthur Eze, Chidoka , Chimaroke Nnamani and their cohorts,etc,
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obailala(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
highchief1:
do you the problem some of us have?even the labor party pll are not fighting because they love Nigeria.they are fighting because they also want to deep their hands in same national treasury.obidents are ppl apc and pdp didn’t allow to steal.
So you mean those ordinary Nigerians marching about on the streets, donating their personal money, campaiging rigorously for Obi are all politicians looking for money to steal?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U are a F undecided undecidedL.
Is being an obidient synonymous with brainlessness?
You obviously are referring to yourself and family.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obailala(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Zazaza:
He never said anything negative about Obi.He is in the PDP and is expected to support his party’s candidate.Please you people should stop making it look like Obidients lack objectivity..
He can support his party with his full chest, no one's going to blame him for campaigning for his party. But attempting to use the 'Igbo Presidency' mantra to deceive the gullible is just a low low for him... If Igbo presidency is really his problem, never has Nigeria come close to achieving an Igbo presidency than now (through Obi). But obviously, because he knows he wouldnt 'eat' from an Obi presidency, an Obi presidency wouldnt count as 'Igbo Presidency' in the world of these clowns....
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by tenpipsperday: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tell your people what that 24 years has given them. Ole.
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by simplekalu88(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
After 24 years they didn't find you worthy of the presidential ticket and you are still there. Una mumu no too much?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by highchief1: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:
So you mean those ordinary Nigerians marching about on the streets, donating their personal money, campaiging rigorously for Obi are all politicians looking for money to steal?
yes it’s investment for them.I have someone who is currently pumping money into the movement believing if Obi entered he will get a juicy appointment.these are his words.Are you really hoping those guys really want to save Nigeria?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by harmonyglobal: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wait o! Southeast supported PDP for 24yrs but couldn't get 2nd Niger bridge for 16yrs of PDP rule and their people kept running to the more advanced and more secured west led by APC in search of greener pasture. What an irony
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by obailala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
highchief1:
yes it’s investment for them.I have someone who is currently pumping money into the movement believing if Obi entered he will get a juicy appointment.these are his words.Are you really hoping those guys really want to save Nigeria?
So the millions of Nigerians voting obi on all social media polls , the multitude of supporters who were attending Obi street walks, the thousands screaming in those churches Obi visited etc, you're basically saying they all support Obi cos they want Obi to give them juicy appointmens if he wins? This is the best reasoning you can come up with?
Re: 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) by highchief1: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
obailala:
So the millions of Nigerians voting obi on all social media polls , the multitude of supporters who were attending Obi street walks, the thousands screaming in those churches Obi visited etc, you're basically saying they all support Obi cos they want Obi to give them juicy appointmens if he wins? This is the best reasoning you can come up with?
I have not interfaced with the millions I am telling u of the person I chatted with.Mind u I am not in Nigeria I’m not voting I do not also care who wins.But I know OBIDIENTs are those angry that they are not benefiting from pdp or apc govt.In Nigeria,when a system favors us it’s called connection when it doesn’t it’s called corruption.Obi is castigating a system he was part of 6 months ago.if pdp had given him ticket he wouldn’t have been castigating them.I don’t live like that bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria At War? Look At The Situation Of Abuja Right Now Because Of Tinubu / Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.