Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election (10259 Views)

Only The Yoruba Governor In G5 Didn't Betray Wike / Kano Tomato, Onion Farmers, Marketers Lose Big As Blockade Persists / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
sensational journalism , lolz grin grin grin
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by zegeijuwa: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:
Nothing concern us here.

Asiwaju project we know here in the North

Idi0t, for 100 years you get a scrap train and have no shame.
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Ance4Liverpool: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
That one concern you bcs i have seen that you are an urchin and you like sufering and smiling
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Vote wisely
Afamed:

Show us his antecedents when he was a Gov
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Jones4190(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2023
tinubu will likely win two out of the 5 states, most likely River and Oyo states will vote for tinubu, thank God for Amerchi and Tonye Cole in river state, he will perform better than buhari in Delta State and get similar vote buhari got in Benue state in 2019, Enugu and abia will likely go to obi because of tribal sentiment
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
zegeijuwa:

Idi0t, for 100 years you get a scrap train and have no shame.

We will ignore the insults and focus on the votes.

The question remains, which one did Obi build or lay foundation for you when he was a Gov for 8 yrs?

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
That one concern you bcs i have seen that you are an urchin and you like sufering and smiling
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Vote wisely

No, only zombi dents are obidents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by ZombieSlayer1: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:
Nothing concern us here.

Asiwaju project we know here in the North
It's funny how you guys arrogate the projects of other governors to a man who ruled more than 10 years ago.

Anyways, here's a rare picture of Lagos before tinubu built it
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Indispensable85(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2023
dayleke:
People are wiser...

Nobody should tell you who to vote for...

You said so in 2019
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

It's funny how you guys arrogate the projects of other governors to a man who ruled more than 10 years ago.

Anyways, here's a rare picture of Lagos before tinubu built it

But you arrogate the little setback in Pmb adm to Tinubu

Didnt you?

Dont be hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Neckpresser101: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:

Show us his antecedents when he was a Gov

Even if we do,

We wouldn't convince any goon still supporting APC to continue 😂😂😂😂😂

How can we convince someone supporting Muslim Muslim ticket In a multi religious country like Nigeria?
Imagine trying to convince Someone supporting a microphone licking dementia patient that can't hold a cup of tea 🤣🤣

Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Even if we do,

How can we convince someone supporting Muslim Muslim ticket In a multi religious country like Nigeria?
Imagine trying to convince Someone supporting a microphone licking dementia patient that can't hold a cup of tea 🤣🤣

Abeg getat!

There is no lie you can sell for me to buy Obi. I have been coming to Anambra now, since the days of Mbadinuju. There is no village/ community in Anambra that you will describe to me.
So keep your lies to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Jogs1900: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2023
iwaeda:

Atiku will win Rivers, Benue, Abia and Enugu, he will get 46% in Oyo. grin grin grin grin
Nobody is saying he won't win...If you look at it, these states are supposed strongholds of PDP... I think what they want to do is to suppress PDP votes in those states thereby giving the opposition advantage.
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by dayleke: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Indispensable85:

You said so in 2019

No sir.
No be me o....
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Kylekent59: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
G5 has only five votes.

The rest are for the people. They can't tell who we will vote on that day. The system Nigerians use to determine who wins an election is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by seunjungle1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Their thought was that their candidates can cheat nature....do you know the numbers of meeting they attend to each day and night?

It is only a hypocrite will mock one sleeping at event...whereas, majority of them sleep too while in church service

Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by ifihearam: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
LOl zombedients are really pushing any narrative to soothe their validation.

So you all really think H.E Atiku is foolish to call the G5 bluff without an alternative to win their states?

Obi s not in this race....know this and know peace.
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by ZombieSlayer1: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Afamed:

But you arrogate the little setback in Pmb adm to Tinubu

Didnt you?

Dont be hypocrite
Taking Nigeria back to the stone age isn't "little setback".
Tinubu brought Buhari into power, he even said so himself so if he's now trying to claim he has the solution to Nigeria's problems, why did he never provide those solutions to Buhari these past 8 years? I mean....if he had, and Nigeria got better he wont need to be doing much campaigns right now, will he?
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by AsawanaDgreat: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Both the PDP and APC will loose big in the election
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Even if we do,

Abeg getat!

You can not deceive us with una lie. This is the thread una created when Obi was GOV
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Internet no dey forget
Re: Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election by sekavbasil: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
I want to assure you that Atiku will big Benue State with a wide margin. I'm from Benue and I can assure you of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday / Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry. / NSA, Ribadu Blames Petroleum Smuggling For Naira Instability, Economic Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.