Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

You Should Own One Of This As A Business Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Should Own One Of This As A Business Man (294 Views)

How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man / Business Man To Lunch New Airline UNITED NIGERIA AIRLINE Soon. / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Own One Of This As A Business Man by Debellacreation: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
What's a business man without a well made, functional laptop bag?

A laptop bag protects your laptop, your documents and helps you stay organised all day long.

You need one, you should get one from De'bella.

You can reach out to me with the details in my signature.

Re: You Should Own One Of This As A Business Man by Debellacreation: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning business men!

(1) (Reply)

2015 Upgraded To 2020 Toyota 4runner / If You Can Help Me Block MTN Simcard 10K For You / To All POS Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.