Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death (34650 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by TMSMedia: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death (Photos)

Davidson Rotshak Lar, a cleric and Superintendent of Police in the Nigeria Police Force has died one year after posting about what will happen after his death, IGBERETV reports.

Davidson Rotshak Lar who is from Plateau State passed away on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Details of his death are sketchy, however, it was gathered that he had been sick and was set to undergo surgery.

A year before his death, precisely on January 12, 2022, he had taken to Facebook to write about what will happen after his death.

He wrote;

"One day, I will die and never come back. My loved ones will cry for a while. Then move on. My friends will post my pictures and write touching messages and even cry. Then they'd move on too

"Some will pretend and tell people how they really love me. All would be lies, because they do not like me for my stance in issues.

"My family will cry, but still move on too. My Facebook friends will miss me and my account will be dry my inbox will be full of unread messages. In a short while, everyone will forget me & move on with their lives.

"The world will keep spinning without me. Because my chapter will be closed forever. So you see everything is Vanity upon vanity. There is nothing in this world

"So therefore, that money you always wanted to give me, inbox me for my account number so that you give me before I die.

"If you have a suit or car or a shoe for me, please give me now oo. Do not wait till I am dead and gone. Davidson Rotshak La JP. I don talk my own."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02U6cxqZt6va2baowDh1rYaQBrr3mEjj9srz1zZ9321sNijL9rW2ycLwjacFGHo3bTl&id=100002496928788

Friends, family members and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

One Peace Longdet said that his last words to her were;

"Madam Peace, I want to sleep in a different environment. Let me go. You people should let me sleep."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09UCvDoBszrr6uv7SNrm7rD7tMGptufMZkE34UFN7se5hYqgtcVF3m1qEsGezJAnRl&id=100001589033792

See more tributes below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437441/nigerian-man-dies-year-posting-will-happen-death-photos/

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by TMSMedia: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
More

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Adaisback(f): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sun re o, rest in perfect peace
Jee nke oma. This world is never our home. Adieu !!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by JasonScoolari: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
That's Life for you... It's indeed a master of disguise.

The world we live in...

Sleep well Sir.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by dawnomike(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
He has gone to rest... Escaoed from the headache of d Naija

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Righteousness2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Condolences to his family. He is absolutely right.
Everything about life is Vanity.

The moment you drop dead and open your eyes on the other side, you will understand that everything we engaged in here on earth were vanities and nonessentials.

The Only thing that is Important and needful for all of Humanity is the SALVATION OF OUR SOUL and it is ONLY POSSIBLE through
a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

No matter who you are on earth,
No matter what you have,
No matter you position or titles or accomplishments,
If you Depart without JESUS CHRIST, You have WASTED your life.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by BrickDevo: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by gaby(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
He's ran his race and logged out as we all would eventually.

He isn't the original author of the piece he wrote about though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Luckylife(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
RIP
Below are what is trending

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by stano2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by adecz: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
undecided

Na wah
Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Toneypen247(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmm

Life is mysterious💔

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmmm, power of life and death lies in the tongue, we need to use it wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
angry

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by codeworks(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is Sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by marlow1962(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
As long as say na “police man” no wahala, carry on.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Life is too short to dwell in hatred.

Let love lead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by alingo2013(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
😫. THIS LIFE

DEATH WILL COME FOR EVERYTHING IN IT,

Weather hausa, Yoruba, igbo everyone time will come but, but it will be a shame if you don't use your life well

DON'T DIE FOR ANYBODY IDEAS, RATHER DIE FOR YOURS, BE YOUR OWN PERSON; LOVE LIVE LEARN TRAVEL DISCOVER CREATE DREAM SERVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by johnstar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
mechanics:
Hmmmm, power of life and death lies in the tongue, we need to use it wisely.

nobody gets out alive

most of the people dat died nevr said words like this

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by DropsMic(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Moh247: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
SP no dey suffer , he is prolly a graduate, no be rank and file

RIP officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Indelibleage: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Surely, an end will come for everyone. How prepared are you? Make it a day to have an unforgettable encounter with the Lord. The encounter is your salvation from sin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Eniolohunda: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Not that he knew he would soon die, but because death is a reality. And he accepted reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by BabaAgba79(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death (Photos)

Davidson Rotshak Lar, a cleric and Superintendent of Police in the Nigeria Police Force has died one year after posting about what will happen after his death, IGBERETV reports.

Davidson Rotshak Lar who is from Plateau State passed away on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Details of his death are sketchy, however, it was gathered that he had been sick and was set to undergo surgery.

A year before his death, precisely on January 12, 2022, he had taken to Facebook to write about what will happen after his death.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02U6cxqZt6va2baowDh1rYaQBrr3mEjj9srz1zZ9321sNijL9rW2ycLwjacFGHo3bTl&id=100002496928788

Friends, family members and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

One Peace Longdet said that his last words to her were;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09UCvDoBszrr6uv7SNrm7rD7tMGptufMZkE34UFN7se5hYqgtcVF3m1qEsGezJAnRl&id=100001589033792

See more tributes below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437441/nigerian-man-dies-year-posting-will-happen-death-photos/

It is a glorious exit really! A thoughtful man! He wrote his epitaph b4 dying!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Reelmii: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Ezedon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
May His soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by Felabrity: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some people just start feeling like they gonna dîe

Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.