Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) (10988 Views)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
xamuel17:

It's so difficult to support APC and not sound dumb. undecided undecided

meanwhile, I heard APC supporters are not queuing in fueling stations as they are getting fuel delivered to their homes . is that true? grin

Yes is true. We don't buy fuel here in the North at all

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by leokid866: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=120309341][/quote] lol na today we dey queue for fuel, we dit under obj, did it under yaradua, did it under jona so its not new...........
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Jogs1900: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Muslims wants to make sure no Christian ever smells the top seat in Nigeria.

But Muslim votes up north would be divided by 3 contestants.

We Christians are not second class citizens of this country.

Say No to Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

This is Nigeria, not Turkey.
What happened in Turkey won't happen in Nigeria.
Why are you igbos like this? Are you the only Christians in Nigeria?If not that you are minorities, people would have noticed that you are religiously extreme...Your own sef worst pass Hausa-Fulani own because they are more religious tolerant than igbos.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Jsucre(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
okeyumez:
This election is between Jagaban of drug Lord and run away Cameronian biggest theif.
Obi has a better record but election is meant for dangerous Sinners
increase the volume nah.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

All your attacks against Tinubu amounted to nothing but a favour to Atiku. Muslim will still lead Nigeria in 2023 onward and Okowa is nothing but another Osinbajo when Atiku becomes the president. You have diffcult decision to make from what I see.

Should you vote for Obi under scorching sun knowing fully well that he still won't win? Abi you forgot he lost to APGA when he was drumming support for PDP candidate and yet Soludo won?

Should you vote Tinubu despite your hatred for Muslim_Muslim ticket but a southerner all the same?

Should you vote Atiku and embolden Fulanis more that indeed they own Nigeria and killing and raping and kidnapping of your people can increase?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Enumerator(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Suffer no dey tire some illiterate Nigerians
LosC:
After all these years, people still love APC
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Patriotsleague: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
The police are supposed to be looking in the crowd, they are busy staring at Buhari, lol. He has the soldiers and SS men as his eyes already.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Emir01: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Na lie, that's why KWANKWANSO lashed out at your candidate. Both Christians and muslims, traditionals and atheists are stakeholders in Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Ireportlive: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
cool

Sai baba, Sai Jagaban
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by ebbo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
02Kebreal:

I'm a Northerner,in my Neighborhood,I'm the only one along with My family members educating people and campaigning for Peter Obi.
With the comments I have seen from U guys so far, Peter Obi supporters from the South.
U guys are against the North and Muslims.
Today I'm withdrawing my support for Peter Obi.
He is no longer getting any single vote in my Neighborhood.
Let the Southern Christians and Biafra youths alone vote for him.
I'm supporting the Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Welcome to the light bro, the truth of the matter is that the ticket is not even a Muslim Muslim ticket because Tinubu is not a true Muslim, why did I say so? Have u ever seen any Muslim that will allow his wife and all his children to be Christians under his roof? A very rich Muslim(tinubu) for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by amnesty7: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It is a very simple calculation: Get the overall highest votes and get 25% from at least 24 states and Abuja. Just get that and don't bring Christianity into this.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by sukar886: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu Urchins make una no get hope ooo, all those crowed are there for buhari not una oga ooo
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
02Kebreal:

I'm a Northerner,in my Neighborhood,I'm the only one along with My family members educating people and campaigning for Peter Obi.
With the comments I have seen from U guys so far, Peter Obi supporters from the South.
U guys are against the North and Muslims.
Today I'm withdrawing my support for Peter Obi.
He is no longer getting any single vote in my Neighborhood.
Let the Southern Christians and Biafra youths alone vote for him.
I'm supporting the Muslim-Muslim Ticket

I don't give a fvuck about who you support.

Muslim-Muslim ticket will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I don't give a fvuck about who you support.

Muslim-Muslim ticket will never rule Nigeria.

E go shock you very soon
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by 965mofeyisade: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
This election is between Jagaban of drug Lord and run away Cameronian biggest theif. Obi has a better record but election is meant for dangerous SinnersThis election is between Jagaban of drug Lord and run away Cameronian biggest theif. Obi has a better record but election is meant for dangerous Sinners...
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video) by Allisgud: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
I prefer to hail portable if see am than buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Some Aspirants To Withdraw Ahead Of APC Governorship Primary / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. / Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.