Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom (41763 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman) / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
Are you aware that every governor has a contact in every neighborhood where they frequently reside who may provide security information? Since he was neither a politician nor a political influence, his death must have been the result of identity confusion. Most people are merely collateral damage in these men's eyes. He has no business serving as governor of Imo State if he denies being involved in the massacre there. By the way, I'm not sure when Ndibo started beheading people.

Which one is "when Ndigbo started beheading people". Are Ndigbo set of angels God dropped from the sky that we are exempt from things like beheading etc?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
egunna:
the ones that kidnapped,murdered,beheaded and mutilated the military couple are what?

You dey mind the fool? Something that was done in full glare glaringly by criminals who are Igbo and he is here calling Fulani. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is not ipob or esn,this is an extremist group that is hell bent on disrupting the elections,I am from that particular community in imo state and all hell is now let loose,rebel groups or warlords starts like this and then gradually morph into something the security agencies cannot control,I stand to be corrected but Mr buhari is the prime cause of these agitations,the East is peaceful and we have sit at home only once a year until he was badly advised to kidnapp MNK from Kenya and bring him to justice,the honorable judges in their wisdom has freed the man but the government refused,what then do the government think will happen?our current leaders are myopic

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in Kenya because he launched ESN which was attacking and killing police and military men. That was why he was arrested. Buhari never cared about him when he was only a rable rouser making noise on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Fortruth: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
agarawu1985:
PETER OBI PEOPLE AGAIN... cry cry cry cry

Your people actually….empty heads like yourself…

Govt needs to add you as a suspect
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Maazieze(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:
Omo Igbo, is Atiku from Edo?
No he wasnt, and im sure neither were the kidnappers.
Also whats with urchins and mispelling igbo? is it the product of APC under investment in education? i hope not.
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by OdefaGirl(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
owobokiri:

A free and fair elections in igboland will favor Peter Obi in the East. So anyone against elections in the East is against Peter Obi. Moreover, IPOB has never said no elections in the east. Simon Ekpa is not a member of IPOB. Pro establishment media houses are the ones patrioting the no elections mantra in the East while trying to hoodwink the people into thinking that IPOB said so.

Now I get your point but all these be done by slaughtering human beings for crying out loud..... That is so barbaric and low of them. God punish all these men and the idiots that carry out these dirty cursed jobs.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by EDOLUWA: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why will IPOB OR ESN behead the fellow Igbo !!!

I seriously have my doubt. I belief this is a political evil game.
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by noCAP(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo, who be these bastards unknown gunmen sef. Why kill someone like this? On top wetin? That election day, I go still come out vote. Let me any bastard wey go try shit. Even if anything sup, I must drop 2 down before anything. Useless bastards. Una never see who no dey fear death. Ogun go punish all of una
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Darkjudge24: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Death is a resting place but as for d wicked they shall know no peace, RIP
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by UnabashedIPOB: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi people again

Atiku's men, the TERRORIST Fulani herdsmen, are destroying communities, Killing the owners of the land all over Nigeria, and sending survivors to IDP camps. The question is: "When are you going to call your terrorist brother to order?"
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by uba1991: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gidigidi and emmergination3 how are you?
Ipob is really doing their job abi?
Continue the killings, one day it will reach you.
And Peter Obi has the guts to say ipob are not killers.
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by Pharaohny: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu people want to tarnish Obi by all means 😌😭😭😭
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by seeyounow: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by bionixs: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
Let us blame tinubu abeg 😃😃😃

Tinubu is the one doing all these killings in south east 😃😃😃
and who mentioned the comedian in the feud in imo state or you just want to talk
Re: Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting ₦‎6M Ransom by onuman: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsbuchi:

So you are saying the governor is responsible..
You are useless human...
You left Simon Ekpa's ipoB ESN terrorist group that has declared war on politicians and determined to stop elections in the east to blame the governor?
You believe a governor will instigate insecurity in his state?
You brain doesn't deserve to exist..
U have no idea of what the violence in Orlu is all about, and how it started. It is all politics in the zone. The governor has not done anything tangible development in Orlu. Aak why. Go and sit down; what does IPOBESN benefit from sustained violence in Orlu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.