Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month (437 Views)

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dear Nlanders please I need your advice especially the medical professionals.

Since the beginning of the dry season, I've been battling with malaria and typhoid month on month. There's hardly a month I don't go to the clinic and after conducting a test they'll tell me it's malaria and typhoid.

Please what do I do as this is becoming worrisome.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by nonyofor2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go for HIV test.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Trilz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Take drip.
And flush everything out.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
nonyofor2:
Go for HIV test.

I do this every 3 months max 6 months interval.
Trilz:
Take drip.
And flush everything out.

I took 3 drips and 6 injections October last year for this same purpose.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by superCleanworks(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Senioreddy:

Since the beginning of the dry season, I've been battling with malaria and typhoid month on month.

do you finish your dosages?
or you just throw them away when you are getting better?
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
superCleanworks:

do you finish your dosages?
or you just throw them away when you are getting better?

I do take my medication as prescribed and to the very last
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Kingkyle1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Welcome to nairaland hospital
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingkyle1:
Welcome to nairaland hospital

cheesy grin
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by captainking(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Senioreddy:

Since the beginning of the dry season, I've been battling with malaria and typhoid month on month. There's hardly a month I don't go to the clinic and after conducting a test they'll tell me it's malaria and typhoid.

Do a full blood test..
Post the result here.. I wanna check something.. Check your lymph..
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Mary2939: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2023
I will keep sharing my good experience with you @dr.abumereherbalmedince you broght happiness to my entire family, we say thank you @ dr.abumereherbalmedince we have spent alot trying to get rid of herpes virus, thank you very much for restoring my family health, get in touch with him he is capable of curing any kind of virus and disease.
WhatsApp:+234 805 679 6740
Email:dr.abumereherbalhomecare@gmail.com
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2023
captainking:

Do a full blood test..
Post the result here.. I wanna check something.. Check your lymph..

Good morning
Please can you explain further?
From what I know about the lymph, it produces white blood cells that protects your body against foreign invaders and also transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the body.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by captainking(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Senioreddy:

Good morning
Please can you explain further?
From what I know about the lymph, it produces white blood cells that protects your body against foreign invaders and also transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the body.

if the lymph is high or low....it could indicate something else...as to why the malaria keep reoccuring.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by frozen70(f): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Senioreddy:

Probably you are AA and if that's your genotype, just accept your faith, you will out grow it

A single mosquitoe bite will run you into malaria

So guide yourself
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by walexsho(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
A family member fell down and had health issue. whenever fear comes he shakes and nerves get weak.
Everything has been going fine since he use Neurozan.
Neurozan is now very costly for low income earners... imagine 15k for 30tablets. please what is the best alternative to this. it's very urgent.
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
frozen70:

Probably you are AA and if that's your genotype, just accept your faith, you will out grow it

A single mosquitoe bite will run you into malaria

So guide yourself

Good afternoon.
How's been your day?
Yes I am AA. Talking about out growing it, when will that be for a grown man? wink
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by DyshApp: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Change the water you're drinking and food but you can never be too safe in Nigeria so try drinking something to cleanse your system like agbo every week,use mosquito net or repellent since the sickness keeps coming back it might be your environment

1 Like

Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Senioreddy:

Good afternoon.
How's been your day?
Yes I am AA. Talking about out growing it, when will that be for a grown man? wink

Anything after 50/60
But am not a Medical Doctor
Am a victim too
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Monaboo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
What you need is this product.

You will thank me later.

Your problem is from your BLOOD

You also have a very very low body immune system

The product goes into your blood to flush out and cleanse your blood.

It will also boost your body immune system to a high level to resist any infection.

Send a DM now.

Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Internet22: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Since it is a reoccurring malaria and typhoid, you might probably have an underlying sickness that triggers it.

I was in your shoe some months ago, until I later realize it was H.Pylori(Ulcer).
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Akposkiz: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
H.pylori his ulcer?
Re: I Keep Battling With Malaria � And Typhoid Month On Month by Senioreddy: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
DyshApp:
Change the water you're drinking and food but you can never be too safe in Nigeria so try drinking something to cleanse your system like agbo every week,use mosquito net or repellent since the sickness keeps coming back it might be your environment

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Full Body Massage Cost In Lagos# Éfe Traditional Massage Therapy / OVARIAN CYST: Please Help! / Lullabies Have Pain-relieving Powers, Says Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.