Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,570 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) (16574 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Borno State Students (Pics) / Margaret Obi And Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by olatuns2017: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Flows001:

See painment🤣🤣..
I thought y'all said nobody knew Obi in the North, at least he was able to convince them to attend, it wasn't a money induced gathering like that of the druglord

Have you seen videos obi supporters fighting for campaigns money

Obi was PDP member 4 months ago...and he has turn saints just in LP.

All politicians are the same

In terms of Suger quoted mouth

Unfortunately

Obi is inexperienced and lacks quality leadership to rule nigeria

The race is between ATiku and Tinubu

The only Votes of Obi (3rd position) that will make a different is for voters that didn't vote PDP in 2015/2019

Ur

If you voted PDP in 2015/2019...your votes won't make a difference to APC
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Obyino: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Wasting of time and energy
shut up.Are you wiser now… Urchin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:
At this point Mr Pandora should be holding a mega rally not town hall meeting. The people that are deceiving this dude are not doing him any good.

How can you who haven’t managed a business successfully tell a man who have chairman 2 banks, built successful businesses and companies, govern a state successful for 8 years, trained in Ivy League universities with great people of the world including former speaker of America, Singapore and co. How?? Sit in your room, with no self worth, defending Remi and Tinubu who kids are here in the uk doing drugs and enjoying your commonwealth. How dare you?

You fit insult or abuse me, but read and reason the words again. A successful banker, corporate world guru, business magnate, successful politician. With two wonderful, decent kids who don’t interfere in politics because their father didn’t force them, allowing them do their thing or put them to be collecting billboard and advert money like Tinubu son, or put his daughter who is a teacher In anambra, as iya oloja of anambra,

You need to have a rethink… why hate this man. Who did not borrow to run his government built over 230 roads, revamp the education system, hospitals etc security was no 1 in Nigeria at a time. How can you hate Peter Obi,

If he was not in politics, he would be many of you idol like Tony elumelu, and co.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by murphyung(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
I hope this townhall is different from Bla ba blue
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Bluesearoll(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
A TOWN HALL DIFFERENT FROM BALA BLUE BLUBLU BULABA
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Obi is in the race and LOST already..

You kids know nothing of what's coming..

Let that line be old..

Peter Obi LOST the day he left APGA to join PDP..

I don't expect juveniles like you to get it..

This is why you’re a loser and a failure. Tell us how many people in your village that are greater than Peter Obi. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Please if Peter Obi gets a Cumulative of 100k votes in 19states of the north,or it's seeming so,the Elections should be stopped and he should be sworn in..

If Datti win for him ward,he should be sworn in immediately as VP even if the Elections are still ongoing..

This is a THREAT!
The meth you’re consuming will end your sorry life quicker. Continue!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Please if Peter Obi gets a Cumulative of 100k votes in 19states of the north,or it's seeming so,the Elections should be stopped and he should be sworn in..

If
Pick pockets in the night and come to Nairaland in the day and write rubbish. One day you will be roasted like a corn in the street.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by bitingcool: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
A town hall...

different from..
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by omoredia: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Cherish233:
Nigeria don't like good thing normally, soo they can go to hell with their presidential election, I'm not voting.

Possibility starts with belief. Play ur part now so u don't waste another 8 years praying to a God who doesn't listen to people that won't take responsibilty.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Shikini: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Solocoin: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Define mandate and nobody is strong enough to stop it. And INEC will announce ObiDatti as the President and Vice president elect.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Flows001(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
olatuns2017:

Unfortunately

The only Votes of Obi (3rd position) that will make a different is for voters that didn't vote PDP in 2015/2019

Ur

Oshey INEC Chairman.
Keep living in absolute delusion with this your beer parlour analysis.. I can count more than 20 people around my place who have never voted before in their lives, they recently registered and have collected their PVCs all because a prudent man like Obi is on the ballot, this set of voters will make the difference next month.
We say NO to the greedy, desperate and selfish intending looters!

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

How can you who haven’t managed a business successfully tell a man who have chairman 2 banks, built successful businesses and companies, govern a state successful for 8 years, trained in Ivy League universities with great people of the world including former speaker of America, Singapore and co. How?? Sit in your room, with no self worth, defending Remi and Tinubu who kids are here in the uk doing drugs and enjoying your commonwealth. How dare you?

You fit insult or abuse me, but read and reason the words again. A successful banker, corporate world guru, business magnate, successful politician. With two wonderful, decent kids who don’t interfere in politics because their father didn’t force them, allowing them do their thing or put them to be collecting billboard and advert money like Tinubu son, or put his daughter who is a teacher In anambra, as iya oloja of anambra,

You need to have a rethink… why hate this man. Who did not borrow to run his government built over 230 roads, revamp the education system, hospitals etc security was no 1 in Nigeria at a time. How can you hate Peter Obi,

If he was not in politics, he would be many of you idol like Tony elumelu, and co.

Just advise him to return to his business cos politics is OBVIOUSLY different from business.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by madjune(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
I so much love the chemistry between these two men.

You can easily tell their tenure won't be marked by bickering, back biting and all that goes with politics.

Theirs would be defined by work, commitment and delivery.

And, that's unlike what you'd expect from the Nigerian political terrain.

The Nigerian citizenry had better not miss these two.

Vote wisely.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Cherish233: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
omoredia:

Possibility starts with belief. Play ur part now so u don't waste another 8 years praying to a God who doesn't listen to people that won't take responsibilty.

I rather stay one man army than regret my vote.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Cherish233: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Who need your vote before

And you forget that one vote counts.
Even tho it doesn't in a messed up country like this i won't vote, and mind your business if you don't want harsh word from me.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by omoredia: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Cherish233:

I rather stay one man army than regret my vote.

There nothing to regret. I didn't vote Buhari and I'm clearly not regretting the decision.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Cherish233: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
omoredia:

There nothing to regret. I didn't vote for Buhari and I'm not regretting the decision.
Yes, I shouldn't vote and I'll know that I'm not the one that made the mistake.
See brother no human government can solve man's problem anyone that seats on that throne will F up let me just give you one example;
Buhari win the election and promised to work out steady light in the country, about 30 big men in the same country that are well-known sells generator and it's parts in huge quantity shipping in more than 10,000 containers annually then👉 Edu Malaysia with 29 others from different part of the country approach Buhari with millions if not billion to shot up nd skip that project of steady light in Nigeria with some threatening if you were Buhari what will you do you love your life and money as well you'll go with their money and keep calm, just like that it keeps on going and on and on till it's more than worse and you think there's a president to correct Nigeria 🙄 I don't think so even if he has good intentions once he seats on that position he'll be removed that's y I don't even blame Buhari 🤨☺️
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by omoredia: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Cherish233:

Yes, I shouldn't vote and I'll know that I'm not the one that made the mistake.
See brother no human government can solve man's problem anyone that seats on that throne will F up let me just give you one example;
Buhari win the election and promised to work out steady light in the country, about 30 big men in the same country that are well-known sells generator and it's parts in huge quantity shipping in more than 10,000 containers annually then👉 Edu Malaysia with 29 others from different part of the country approach Buhari with millions if not billion to shot up nd skip that project of steady light in Nigeria with some threatening if you were Buhari what will you do you love your life and money as well you'll go with their money and keep calm, just like that it keeps on going and on and on till it's more than worse and you think there's a president to correct Nigeria 🙄 I don't think so even if he has good intentions once he seats on that position he'll be removed that's y I don't even blame Buhari 🤨☺️

What u mean is a perfect situation which is a big lie. What can be guaranteed is a better situation and not a perfect one. Promises are cheap and beside Buhari never used his mouth to promise anything. I can promise u heaven and earth but it's our responsibility to check on capacity. Do u need God to come down a tell u that someone like Tinubu is clearly not capable to lead? So it is the people that make the mistake to get bad leaders and not the leaders themselves
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by olagunte4divine: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
HmmHmm...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by drlateef: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Do these people look like students? Obi is a borne liar and deceiver.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obyino:
shut up.Are you wiser now… Urchin
obinna Simon is coming for your head
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by 5starMan: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:

Just advise him to return to his business cos politics is OBVIOUSLY different from business.
Your own politics of hate and tribalism.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by 5starMan: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
omoredia:

There nothing to regret. I didn't vote Buhari and I'm clearly not regretting the decision.
That's the format he is using there
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:

He has governed a. State for 8 years. Fought at court for 3 years to-get his mandate, he is as dogged as you can, he is not a novice in politics, he is the reason APGA is strong in anambra today, he refused to bow to the lavish spending of the house full of opposition party, they removed him, he went again and fought back. A man who they give bill of 400m plus to remote something he did with 81m plus, you need to know of that man, read about him, don’t be too biased, research about all candidate, don’t just judge a man by what people say but by what you know.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:

You obviously think Peter Obi is a political novice, because he is quiet and don’t loud his achievements. For a man to have governed and was vice chairman Nigeria governors forum even as the only governor from a different party, even as apga governor, obasanjo added him to the economic team that canceled out Paris debts.

I wish you all can see beyond sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Backpedal: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
olatuns2017:

Unfortunately

Ur

You have missed out something
.many people who voted APC in 2015 and 2019. (especially 2015). Won't vote the APC this time around after all these sufferings
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Obyino: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Elidrisy20:
obinna Simon is coming for your head
Who is simon 😂😂 …. Urchinoo 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Cherish233: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2023
omoredia:

What u mean is a perfect situation which is a big lie. What can be guaranteed is a better situation and not a perfect one. Promises are cheap and beside Buhari never used his mouth to promise anything. I can promise u heaven and earth but it's our responsibility to check on capacity. Do u need God to come down a tell u that someone like Tinubu is clearly not capable to lead? So it is the people that make the mistake to get bad leaders and not the leaders themselves

See i just gave an instance, an example.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Obyino:
Who is simon 😂😂 …. Urchinoo 😂😂
your oga in Finland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.