Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16549 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by dakobu: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
How Chioma Anasoh, Super-Mistress ruined Fani-Kayode

…Dumps Fani-Kayode for Senator Omisore

…Tattoos FFK (Femi Fani-Kayode) on her left Breast

Femi Fani-Kayode 
Indications have emerged on how a last-minute somersault on a marriage proposal between the embattled former minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and his former mistress, Miss Chioma Anasoh, is threatening the political and marital future of the flamboyant politician.

But for providence, family sources say, preparations had already hit advanced stages for the duo of Fani-Kayode and Chioma to tie the nuptial knot at an elaborate ceremony sometime in June 2007, to consummate their whirlwind romance which began in 2004.

Since the marriage proposal hit the rocks, the centre has refused to hold for the former love birds, with Chioma, who reportedly feels shortchanged, vowing to exact her pound of flesh. “If l cant have FFK (Fani-Kayode’s alias) to myself after investing four years of my life, nobody would,” the 29 year-old 2004 zoology graduate of the University of Lagos was said to have sworn to some of their common friends.

Perhaps as a demonstration of her resolve to have Fani-Kayode, Chioma was said to have been so infatuated to the point of having “FFK” tattooed just above her left breast, after which she reportedly exclaimed “now let me see who can break this spiritual marriage!”

However, continued the source, unknown to Chioma, Regina, Fani’s Ghanaian wife, sensing that she was on the verge of losing her husband to a strange Nigerian woman, mobilized over 50 prayer warriors to help her husband break loose from what she considered Chioma’s spiritual yoke.

While God appeared to have answered Regina’s prayer on breaking Chioma’s yoke on her husband, it is however uncertain if the woman also asked God to protect her husband from the fury of the bitter lady, given that Fani-Kayode’s troubles appear to be mounting by the day.

“We thought it was all a joke. But the recent travails of FFK, particularly with the EFCC and other problems have proven with certainty that, of a truth, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned,” one of the minister’s friends confessed.

According to the source, “since June 2007, when it became clear to Chioma that Fani-Kayode was not in a hurry to dump his wife of close to 20 years for her, instead of moving on with her life, she cleverly concealed her bitterness and resolved to stay back to ensure that FFK met with a sure, installmental destruction.”

First, the source, continued, the former minister’s mistress ensured that she cleaned out her lovers savings and investments through frivolities. “You know, Fani had just left office as minister. This young lady (Chioma) ensured that they continued their ‘honeymoon’ from the Bahamas to Brazil, from Amsterdam to New York. She (Chioma) would shop only in exclusive shops, buying up fortunes of jewelry while they lodged in the world’s most luxurious hotels,” he stressed.

“Certain that Fani-Kayode had been stripped of his last penny, Chioma began negotiating with the man’s political opponents, particularly in his native Osun State, on how best to drive the nail into the former minister’s political coffin. With a 47-count charge involving money laundering and other related issues slammed on him by the EFCC, one need not ask if Chioma is succeeding,” stated the source.

[b]Another source close to the minister’s estranged mistress explained that Chioma, whose uncle Basil Anasoh is on the EFCC board, began discussions with the anti-graft body on how best to rope in her former lover without drawing attention to herself. At about the same time, she started seeing Senator Iyiola Omisore, who, like Fani-Kayode, is interested in taking from Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in 2011.[/b]The source explained that it was Chioma who gave out FFK’s mobile telephone number through which the anti-agency trailed and eventually arrested the former minister. “Following a tip-off that the EFCC were on his trail, FFK changed his mobile phone number. Under the guise of giving a good friend company in his time of need, Chioma kept a tab on her lover by being with him everywhere. From FFK’s hide-out, and unknown to the former minister, the young lady had turned a mole and kept updating the EFCC on his movements, and when they eventually called up his new number, which at the time wasn’t even known to his family members, Fani-Kayode knew that the game was up and gave himself up,” the source added.

“Apart from intelligence gathered from our sources in the EFCC,” Fani’s friend continued, “the fact that, apart from Chioma, who was the most prominent aide at the time, all aides of the former minister were questioned by the EFCC casting a huge question mark on her role in the saga.”

Other sources offered that, upon realizing what hit him, a now broke Fani-Kayode, spends the better part of his time calling up his former and present aides, seeking their forgiveness over the way he had punished them each time their paths crossed with Chioma.

For as Special Assistant/Mistress to Fani-Kayode, Chioma reputedly wielded the most power while her lover boy served in the Ministries of Culture and Tourism, and Aviation. Many an aide and civil servant had incurred the wrath of Fani-Kayode simply because Chioma mouthed one complaint or the other about them.

One of her friends said: “We were all surprised on how Chioma, who used to live in Egbeda and sell clothes for her sister in Gbagada, had become one of the most powerful women in Nigeria. Through Fani-Kayode, she met hordes of ministers and very powerful politicians and being very street-wise, Chioma never let any opportunity pass her by, smiling to the bank with every fresh deal struck.

“Just to prove that she was no longer the backyard Chioma we used to know, she would take one or two of us on shopping trips in Dubai, London, New York. She would take us to see for ourselves her housing estates, her luxury apartments in Ikoyi, VGC and Asokoro, flaunt her Hummer jeep, Range Rover Sport, Acura Legend, Porsche Cayenne, and Audi S5 convertible. Her taste for jewelry was, to say the least, obscene,” one of her friends declared.

Fani is not the first to be ruined by Chioma, who is never tired to boast of her Amaifeke-Orlu heritage. Her betrothed died two weeks into their wedding, when she was only 22, while the second committed suicide. The third guy who tried to marry Chioma was a stockbroker with BGL. Today, he is a jobless wreck. “She began testing her powers in Abuja by confronting Adaobi, who was Fani’s mistress when he resumed as Presidential Assistant. When Adaobi wouldn’t budge, Chioma unleashed her mystic powers and today, Adaobi cannot be said to be sane. A sister of another of Fani’s friend, Loveth, dropped dead a few days after Chioma threatened to harm her if she didn’t stop seeing Fani.

“There is this lawyer called Chioma. The poor girl’s dad died two months after Chioma threatened to kill her family members if she saw him with Fani again. While the deaths may all be unrelated, Chioma never stops maintaining that her cosmic powers can manipulate any human situation,” another source added.

One of Chioma’s friends, who spoke to Pointblanknews.com, however expressed disappointment at the reported turn of events. “They had one of the most romantic relationships. Chioma’s younger sister Amaka is in Reading University in the UK. Another is in an American University; one warming up for a Post Graduate program in the UK. Even her brother in Dubai and herself, warming up for a Post Graduate program, all owe their ascendancy to Fani-Kayode. We know none of them ever traveled abroad. But all that changed in 2004 when Chioma, who now speaks with a British accent, met Fani.Chioma has reportedly gone underground since her former lover’s trial began. Attempts to speak with her on her cell phones 08053414478 and 07055626693 were unsuccessful as they kept launching into voice messages. Our text messages to her were not acknowledged. On the other hand, Fani-Kayode’s media assistant, Bayo Oladeji neither confirmed nor denied the issues raised in this story. He however insisted that he would not bring himself to comment on his boss’ private life, pleading, “Please, leave me out of this.”

http://pointblanknews.com/os1537.html
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by TOYOSI20(f): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
Pix pls, need to see the face of the so called mistress!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by aieromon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
hogwash angry
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is what u get when u take the fund meant for educating thousands of poor children and u use it in educating a single individual.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Gaminechic: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
Chioma’s younger sister Amaka is in Reading University in the UK. Another is in an American University; one warming up for a Post Graduate program in the UK. Even her brother in Dubai and herself, warming up for a Post Graduate program, all owe their ascendancy to Fani-Kayode. We know none of them ever traveled abroad. But all that changed in 2004 when Chioma, who now speaks with a British accent,

ROTFLMAO!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
Fani Kayode is a classic example of a young Nigerian given so much, yet has failing the country so badly.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by ikamefa(f): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
i make it a rule never to read any long posts on nl

but this one was juicy  grin grin grin grin

@ poster if your long yarns is true!  cheesy

i dont pity mumu- kayode abi wetin be hin name again

just goes to show the power  of a woman' Cunny ways and the almighty pussy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

funds meant for hungry,innocent Nigerians? chei! cry cry cry

may mumu kayode rot in jail and that chioma should captured with him too
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by RichyBlacK(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
*dakobu:

“Just to prove that she was no longer the backyard Chioma we used to know, she would take one or two of us on shopping trips in Dubai, London, New York. She would take us to see for ourselves her housing estates, her luxury apartments in Ikoyi, VGC and Asokoro, flaunt her Hummer jeep, Range Rover Sport, Acura Legend, Porsche Cayenne, and Audi S5 convertible. Her taste for jewelry was, to say the least, obscene,” one of her friends declared.

Naija embarassed.

A failed state?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
Attached are the pictures of the bi*ch with the gold-laden pussy which Mr Fanny Kayode (who'se fist name is also pussy) has been dying for and spent Nigeria's loot on. Hope they both face the consequences for the blood of the people that died as a result of these nasty act are surely on them.

Pictures obtained from http://www.triquerta.com/articles/anasoh.html

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by KnowAll(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
http://www.triquerta.com/articles/anasoh.html

If u like to see her picture log to this site, she no even fine self.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by blacksta(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
Another Failed state - Epic for a Nollywood hit.

Useless country + Useless people = forever poverty
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by blacksta(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
Na this Ugly girl them one die for.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
Fani Kayode deserves it if it is true

I hope the new victim, Omisore opens his eye before Chioma wash toto juice inside him poundo!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by KnowAll(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
I have read the guys biography,  3 women already have kids for him, he is real womanizer. womanizers na any thing in skirt, and looks like the girl is a bit busty, maybe that was shacking the guy.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
tpia:

Yoruba men get problem sha.

especially many of the ones here on Nairaland. Even from the way they talk and type, you'll know most of them have serious ongoing issues from decades ago.

These women need to show them pepper because many of them have lousy mouths.
Why does it have to go that way? Why! Why!! Why!!!
You abuse one Yoruba man, you abuse all Yoruba men. Abeg Chill.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by dakobu: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
Why are many of these mistresses Igbo girls?
This is the question going through my mind as I read about this Chioma of a girl.
The other day I read about Ibori's mistress Amaka,now Chioma
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why can't she go and find her own man and leave people's husbands alone?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
**osisi:

This is the question going through my mind as I read about this Chioma of a girl.
Look in the mirror and check out your bakassi - na d cause be dat. grin grin grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
debosky:

Look in the mirror and check out your bakassi - na d cause be dat. grin grin grin

Yoruba and calabar women have bigger bakassis than us abeg.
Is it just the thrill of "going out of state"
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
tpia:

Yoruba men get problem sha.

especially many of the ones here on Nairaland. Even from the way they talk and type, you'll know most of them have serious ongoing issues from decades ago.

These women need to show them pepper because many of them have lousy mouths.

Dont start all those tribalistic nonsense here ok!

You guys never learn, i mean cant you or other tribalistic buffoons post without generalizing?

I tire for all of una!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
Fani is not the first to be ruined by Chioma, who is never tired to boast of her Amaifeke-Orlu heritage. Her betrothed died two weeks into their wedding, when she was only 22, while the second committed suicide. The third guy who tried to marry Chioma was a stockbroker with BGL. Today, he is a jobless wreck. “[/b]She began testing her powers in Abuja by [b]confronting Adaobi, who was Fani’s mistress when he resumed as Presidential Assistant. When Adaobi wouldn’t budge, Chioma unleashed her mystic powers and today, Adaobi cannot be said to be sane. A sister of another of Fani’s friend, Loveth, dropped dead a few days after Chioma threatened to harm her if she didn’t stop seeing Fani.

This part sent shivers down my spine.
The diabolic Chioma already has stocks,bonds and shares at Okija grin
Fani Kayode  and his other mistresses should beware
I have a friend friom amaifeke
let me ask if she knows this family.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by RichyBlacK(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
**osisi:

why can't she go and find her own man and leave people's husbands alone?

I think the men want to try something/someone "exotic". grin

But the reasons are obvious to me.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Gaminechic: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
Holy Smokes!!! shocked shocked I have seen ugly people, but she has to take the price!!

She has to use jazz now!!

How on earth would she get by in this wicked world!!! cry
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Finally: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
Much ado about nothing.

The gal no even fine sef undecided
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
How does the actions of these adulterer relate to Yoruba men? Nairaland doesn't fail to amaze.

debosky:

It gats to be the bakassi cos the chick aint that fine
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
Who's Fani Kayode?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
stillwater:

Who's Fani Kayode?

former aviation minister that embezzled all he could get his hands on.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by debosky(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
I think I may know this girl oh, I need to go check my picture archives!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
debosky:

I think I may know this girl oh, I need to go check my picture archives!!

sabi na ur last suga mama be that cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by KnowAll(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
na dis kind chick u go service when u come do holiday for naija wey u no go even remember her name, na im one minister one kill himself for.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
Finally:

Much ado about nothing.

The gal no even fine sef undecided

Did you see her chesticles?
she's at least a 38 double D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.