Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration (522 Views)

Pls How Do I Know If My NIN Has Been Activated / Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
I've been trying to register my business on CAC website and it's not just working.
The other details have uploaded, only my passport.
They're saying something like I should update it on NIN portal.

Who has encountered a similar issue?

Re: I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration by TripleLTD: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
dejoeabby:
can be frustrating trying to do this binance verification for ages and yet, you won't know your way around it.. As since it's not everyone that have Driver's license or passport, definitely, one Must have its PVC Or NIN too as all this mentioned ID are Nigerians means of identity.. And you might want to flow with wave, join the trade.. you just registered your account or you've verified before, then after awhile, you're asked to do your KYC known as know your customer on binance, then this video guide is for you.

Well, lots of issues here and there about binance verification but I actually thought the solution to the issues is already known to all only to stumble on this post again.
OMG
Re: I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration by Ajomoghem: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?
Re: I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration by TripleLTD: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ajomoghem:
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs. It showed successful but when I checked it , is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?
omg

(1) (Reply)

Confusion: We Didn’t Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / Can I Buy Dollar Over The Counter In Any Bank Now ? / How Is Filling Station Business These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.