Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) (6927 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Listening to this intelligent woman on the morning show answering questions was soul refreshing, I was astonished after being mesmerised with her brilliance, Nigeria is truly gifted.
This beautiful intelligently amazing young Amazon has earned my Woman Spokesperson of the decade award. Her calm and apt delivery to questions and issues at all times is so interesting to behold and watch. What a super gift to this country.
Beauty and brain.

Peter Obi mandate uniting Muslims and Christians, Hausa, ibos, Yoruba, uniting minority and majority tribes.

No country will succeed with hate, know this and know peace.
PDAPC not happy the country is uniting....

WellDone Ndi Kato

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by SLAP44: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria, we have no other alternative from being kidnapped into a rotten 8 years under APC or PDP.

Vote for Peter Oluwadare Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Listening to this intelligent woman on the morning show answering questions, was soul refreshing, I was astonished after being mesmerised with her brilliance, Nigeria is truly gifted.
This beautiful intelligently amazing young Amazon has earned my Woman Spokesperson of the decade award. Her calm and apt delivery to questions and issues at all times is so interesting to behold and watch. What a super gift to this country.
Beauty and brain.

WellDone Ndi Kato
Mehn the girl represent what northern Nigeria can offer Nigeria if we invest in education massively up north ...

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Mehn the girl represent what northern Nigeria can offer Nigeria if we invest in education massively up north ...

You mean she's from north

Nice!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Massiveglory: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Like begat like .
Majority of the people around PODATTI are highly innovative and intelligent people.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Listening to this intelligent woman on the morning show answering questions, was soul refreshing, I was astonished after being mesmerised with her brilliance, Nigeria is truly gifted.
Beauty and brain.

(What a relief from keyamo and Dino melaye gibberish and garbage analysis)

WellDone Ndi Kato

As an intelligent person Peter Obi attracts intelligent people unlike PDAPC

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beauty and brain.

WellDone Ndi Kato
Southern Kaduna

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by SLAP44: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Reinaldo:

Unlike these looters grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

Unbelievable
Yea she is from Kaduna ,

most of people of inner circle in this campaign is from the north ...there is another one from brono

He left his company largest aviation maintenance company in west Africa to join the campaign

How obi finds them I don't know ,

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Reinaldo:

That's why Obi and Datti are the only candidate engaging students in all the states

I see many open minded northern students ready to work with him. Good strategy.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea she is from Kaduna ,

most of people of inner circle in this campaign is from the north ...there is another one from brono

He left his company largest aviation maintenance company in west Africa to join the campaign

Brilliance attract brilliance

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Emmanuella00(f): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Igbos no dey carry last na

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Everything arround Peter obi speaks wisdom.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by future001: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
I get teary listening to Obi Datti spokespersons. They are so sound that I wonder why we would rather have people like Adebayo Shittu as minister of communications in Nigeria. Why?

This is what ObiDatti will replicate across all sectors of the country. Then we can start realising our potentials. We can’t just miss this opportunity.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Fujiyama: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

Unbelievable

^^^

What do you mean by the above?
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Igbos no dey carry last na
She is from Kaduna oga

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Gift96: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

Unbelievable

Whats unbelievable there ? I don't blame you since you think northerners are illiterate..

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by future001: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gift96:

Whats unbelievable there ? I don't blame you since you think northerners are illiterate..

I think it’s always pleasantly refreshing to see these kind of personalities representing the North against arrogant I’ll mannered personalities like Bashir Ahmed and Elrufais as the face of the North. APC has set us back a 100 years honestly. Same applies to other regions too. Why should we have extremely corrupt people like Orji Uzo Kalu and Chimaroke Nnamani as the face of APC in the East?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by everythinggirly(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Joke apart some Nigerians are very intelligent.
We're just surrounded by unforseen circumstances such as these foolish leaders.😒

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by blank(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea she is from Kaduna ,

Balami Isaac. I started following him on Twitter after I watched an interview he gave. Fantastic interview.

Ndi is refreshing to listen to. Her last interview just before the Southern Kaduna rally was on point. She never strayed from issues, kept promoting her candidate and refused to be drawn into making derogatory remarks on others. I like when she says "just sell your principal while I sell mine".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
blank:

Balami Isaac. I started following him on Twitter after I watched an interview he gave. Fantastic interview.

Ndi is refreshing to listen to. Her last interview just before the Southern Kaduna rally was on point. She never strayed from issues, kept promoting her candidate and refused to be drawn into making derogatory remarks on others. I like when she says "just sell your principal while I sell mine".
I supported obi from day one but still had my doubts , but immediately I saw Dele farotimi ( hope I got the name ) I knew obi was the right choice

You don't convince someone like Dele if you are not smart

That convinced me 110% with a 10% marginal error that obi is the right Candidate

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Gjrich(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beauty and brain.

WellDone Ndi Kato

Ndi Kato is a Nigerian human rights activist, politician, political analyst, and executive director at the Dinidari Foundation. She was born on October 14, 1989 in Nigeria. As of the year 2022, her total wealth is approximately $800,000 US Dollars.

Ndi Kato aka Yar Kafanchan is from Kaduna State, Nigeria. Her birthplace is Kafanchan, which is located in Southern Kaduna, in the Northwestern region of the country.
Ndi Kato comes from a family that practices Christian faith. Both of her parents have passed away; they were her mother and father. Her mother held a teaching position at the University of Abuja for many years.

Ndi Kato is a mother who raises her child alone. She is a mother to a young boy whom she has named Paul. She does not have a husband at this time. She is stunning, as well as brilliant and perceptive.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gift96:

Calm down she doesn't speak like northerners, the women are always shy. U sounding like a tribal bigot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by blank(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

I supported obi from day one but still had my doubts , but immediately I saw Dele farotimi ( hope I got the name ) I knew obi was the right choice

You don't convince someone like Dele if you are not smart

That convinced me 110% with a 10% marginal error that obi is the right Candidate

I've always been a PO fan since when he was governor. My initial fear was whether people would buy into his message enough for him to win.

I didn't know Dele prior to this time so can't speak to his antecedents. However, he sounds very intelligent with a large sprinkling of ego but gives very concise analysis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

What do you mean by the above?

Calm down she doesn't speak like northerners, the women are always shy. U sounding like a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi-diants are intelligent. Give it to them. When you chop better food your brain cells develop better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi will not rule this country forget that all efforts put in place.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea she is from Kaduna ,

that's Balami or something like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by ElSudani: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Like mind begat like mind.
Majority of the people around PODATTI are highly innovative and intelligent people.

Zombidients are definitely not smart people. The lady is doing a job for which she's being paid.
How can you call yourself interested and support a candidate without any notable achievement?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
future001:

I think it’s always pleasantly refreshing to see these kind of personalities representing the North against arrogant I’ll mannered personalities like Bashir Ahmed and Elrufais as the face of the North. APC has set us back a 100 years honestly. Same applies to other regions too. Why should we have extremely corrupt people like Orji Uzo Kalu and Chimaroke Nnamani as the face of APC in the East?
Bashir is that young guy that doesn't really know how to spell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by TrueTalk111: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Reason why Seyi Vibes remain top ahead of Asake👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGPYfdBEaw
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Fujiyama: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

^^^

undecided

I asked you a simple, straightforward question. I did not make any assumptions.

I have no idea where the 'tribal' bigotry you referenced is coming from. Certainly not me.

And just for the record: women of Northern Nigerian extraction are not always shy (whatever that means). Ask your forebears about Gambo Sawaba.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Seeks Establishment Of Federal Data Bank / Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.