Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) (6933 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by blank(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
ElSudani:

Zombidients are definitely not smart people. The lady is doing a job for which she's being paid.
How can you call yourself interested and support a candidate without any notable achievement?

She is not being paid a cent. She's volunteering her time and effort because she believes in POs message.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
ElSudani:

Zombidients are definitely not smart people. The lady is doing a job for which she's being paid.
How can you call yourself interested and support a candidate without any notable achievement?

You have been left behind brooooo

This is the time for intelligent discussion about the way forward and what's best for our country.
Since independence, religion fanatism, bigotry, unpatriotism, tribalism banditry, terrorism and vomiting venom like what you are doing now has not help any region but just for individual selfishness.....

So calm down and reason like human.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

I asked you a simple, straightforward question. I did not make any assumptions.

I have no idea where the 'tribal' bigotry you referenced is coming from. Certainly not me.

And just for the record: women of Northern Nigerian extraction are not always shy (whatever that means). Ask your forebears about Gambo Sawaba.

Let it slide, maybe we misunderstood each other.... The unbelievable was not derogatory or to dishumanised a region....

Safe.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by 1Dray(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

You mean she's from north

Nice!

She's from Kafanchan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
1Dray:

She's from Kafanchan.

Ok.
Thank you
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by 1Dray(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea she is from Kaduna ,

most of people of inner circle in this campaign is from the north ...there is another one from borno

He left his company largest aviation maintenance company in west Africa to join the campaign

How obi finds them I don't know ,

That's Isaac Balami from Biu, Borno State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
1Dray:

That's Isaac Balami
Yea watched his interview with that APC guy ? The APC guy looked so intimidated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by 1Dray(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea watched his interview with that APC guy ? The APC guy looked so intimidated

Isaac Balami is a very intelligent young man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by ObalaEmma: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
And I am looking for a fluent woman from Kaduna to marry. Especially one with a child like NDI KATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by DMerciful(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stop typing nonsense! I'm Igbo but Obi is not an Igbo project but a Nigerian one.

Do not bring tribalism into this project designed to rescue Nigerian and break the structures of criminality
Emmanuella00:
Igbos no dey carry last na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by ElSudani: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

You have been left behind brooooo

This is the time for intelligent discussion about the way forward and what's best for our country.
Since independence, religion fanatism, bigotry, unpatriotism, tribalism banditry, terrorism and vomiting venom like what you are doing now has not help any region but just for individual selfishness.....

So calm down and reason like human.

I will bookmark this for after the elections. You will then know who is intelligent and who is not. Most importantly who is suffering from delusions.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Usonkwu: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
I need to know PO schedule manager
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by highchief1: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Listening to this intelligent woman on the morning show answering questions was soul refreshing, I was astonished after being mesmerised with her brilliance, Nigeria is truly gifted.
This beautiful intelligently amazing young Amazon has earned my Woman Spokesperson of the decade award. Her calm and apt delivery to questions and issues at all times is so interesting to behold and watch. What a super gift to this country.
Beauty and brain.

Peter Obi mandate uniting Muslims and Christians, Hausa, ibos, Yoruba, uniting minority and majority tribes.

No country will succeed with hate, know this and know peace.
PDAPC not happy the country is uniting....

WellDone Ndi Kato
maybe in a hotel wherrr Dey has sex
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Gossiphub: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Usonkwu:
I need to know PO schedule manager

It's me.

Any problem 😆

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by highchief1: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Listening to this intelligent woman on the morning show answering questions was soul refreshing, I was astonished after being mesmerised with her brilliance, Nigeria is truly gifted.
This beautiful intelligently amazing young Amazon has earned my Woman Spokesperson of the decade award. Her calm and apt delivery to questions and issues at all times is so interesting to behold and watch. What a super gift to this country.
Beauty and brain.

Peter Obi mandate uniting Muslims and Christians, Hausa, ibos, Yoruba, uniting minority and majority tribes.

No country will succeed with hate, know this and know peace.
PDAPC not happy the country is uniting....

WellDone Ndi Kato
in message or tinder
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Usonkwu: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gossiphub:

It's me.

Any problem 😆

I'm looking for wife, bro. Are you now a female?
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by id911(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
ObalaEmma:
And I am looking for a fluent woman from Kaduna to marry. Especially one with a child like NDI KATO.
Ndi is very intelligent. I met them at Obidients youths summit. You're free to dm her but if you talk rubbish, she blocks like kilode grin

There's another small girl Ijaw girl called Weyimi with Obi too. I saw her interview on CNN defending Obi and I was filled with awe. Those people with Obi are very very brilliant. Those around him made me to support him.

7 Likes

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by fuckboys: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ndi kato aka Yarkafanchan

This southern Kaduna girl.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by wonlasewonimi: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2023
future001:
I get teary listening to Obi Datti spokespersons. They are so sound that I wonder why we would rather have people like Adebayo Shittu as minister of communications in Nigeria. Why?

This is what ObiDatti will replicate across all sectors of the country. Then we can start realising our potentials. We can’t just miss this opportunity.
I get the same listening to Keyamo and Adamu Garba. Those guys are utterly useless.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2023
highchief1:
maybe in a hotel wherrr Dey has sex

Product of failed educational system, can't even put simple sentences together......what a pity.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by brainint: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Brilliant spokespersons from the stable of The Labour Party.

Kenneth Okonkwo: South
Ndi Kato: North

A New Nigeria is Possible.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by ira3oladosu: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2023
She is from Kaduna ogaShe is from Kaduna oga...
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Blazebond(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2023
When I say many of una for this nairaland when dey do politics post na neophytes una go say na lie,una go dey come my comments dey insult una head,ndi Kato when be pdp girl for a while now na em una nor know.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

I asked you a simple, straightforward question. I did not make any assumptions.

I have no idea where the 'tribal' bigotry you referenced is coming from. Certainly not me.

And just for the record: women of Northern Nigerian extraction are not always shy (whatever that means). Ask your forebears about Gambo Sawaba.

I find these people especially online just difficult to deal with, he was even the one exhibiting some tribalistic tendencies but he is quick to accuse another of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by PeterObi4LP: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2023
Beauty with brain

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by highchief1: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

Product of failed educational system, can't even put simple sentences together......what a pity.
leave wetin Dey motor enter motor.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Penguin2: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

I supported obi from day one but still had my doubts , but immediately I saw Dele farotimi ( hope I got the name ) I knew obi was the right choice

You don't convince someone like Dele if you are not smart

That convinced me 110% with a 10% marginal error that obi is the right Candidate

Exactly!

Dele Farotimi is a very cocky character that is so full of himself and never believes anyone is right.

I was surprised to see his name on Obi’s PCC.

Forget, Obi is winning this.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Let's be realistic. Obi might not win. He doesn't penetrate the hinterlands that much.
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
Let's be realistic. Obi might not win. He doesn't penetrate the hinterlands that much.

Going to be difficult but anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Exactly!

Dele Farotimi is a very cocky character that is so full of himself and never believes anyone is right.

I was surprised to see his name on Obi’s PCC.

Forget, Obi is winning this.
Swear I was like if Dele can believe Obi then who I be
Re: Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) by Osobi32(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yea she is from Kaduna ,

most of people of inner circle in this campaign is from the north ...there is another one from brono

He left his company largest aviation maintenance company in west Africa to join the campaign

How obi finds them I don't know ,
Obi is an intelligent man so it is natural for him to attract intelligent people. Honestly am not surprised!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

new pictures of ondo state ThisGlob e.com / From My Polling Unit In Watari Dambare Ward Kano / Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.